• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Some Shinza Additions

So...there's some weird stuff on their profiles...so...yeah

So...let's get started, shall we?

What about Merc's attacks?

Well, I think those on the Shinza revival thread will already know this, but there are quite a lot of weird things on Merc's profile, specifically how we name all his attacks, but don't give him any of the abilities of them. Weird, huh? It's also weird how we literally don't have any scans there...weird.

Anyway, let's just begin.

Anyway, we'll just start with Suigin's meteors:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/869138643040735253/872380951836114974/image0.png

This, in my opinion, seems to qualify for some kind of danmaku, maybe summoning if you don't agree with danmaku

I'd also argue some kind of soul manip due to the raws of what happens in that same time frame.

その悉くが彼の掌。億の魂が流星となって獣の総軍に襲い掛かる。これすら、蛇にとっては髪の毛一本にも満たないと誰が知ろう。

Next, Sequere Naturam

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/869138643040735253/872382986996310057/image0.png

I think that should qualify for some kind of matter manipulation, it could be some extension of his spatial manip, but I think matter manip should work to some degree.

同時に星々が凝縮していく。その密度は先ほどのさらに万倍。この所業によって命を潰された者達が、同じ数だけ過去存在したに違いない。

音も振動も発さないまま、破神の業火と化して弾け飛んだ。

――超新星爆発――

This isn't even inconsistent due to how Eleonore and Mercury's flames were described as similar, yet different as well.

Next was his superspace thingy

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/869138643040735253/872384561256988702/image0.png

そしてそれを知ってか知らずか、蛇も追撃を開始していた。猛る赤騎士を押し潰そうと、超空間内の重力異常が発生する。

それが引き起こすのは銀河面吸収帯の大激突。

「Dura lex sed lex」

俗にグレート・アトラクター。この衝撃に呑み込まれて無事なものなど存在しない。

Not sure if this would qualify as some kind of higher-d manip. If it does, I'd likely not add it to Merc, which I'll explain a little later. If it does go to Merc, it would be through the attack alone. Of course, it's still spatial manip and gravity manip.

Disce Libens

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/869138643040735253/872388400169254952/image0.png

おそらくは生涯初の戦慄と共に、総ての星を凝縮させた。

――暗黒天体創造――
Black hole creation, but there are better scans (besides, we gave Hajun black hole creation, so this should apply to Merc either way)

So, this seems to satisfy at least some kind of black hole manipulation, but I think the english scan might be enough, or maybe linking the atwiki links might also suffice.

Omnia Fert Aetas

Some time manipulation for his Omnia Fert Aetas, which shouldn't come as any kind of surprise as it's extremely similar to what Satanael used.

それがかつて、水銀流出の遠因となった“先代”の御業であると知る者はもはやいない。
So, time manipulation or even space-time manipulation should suffice here.

Aurea Mediocritas

Should be some kind of heat manip

「Deum colit su novio」

これは乱戦。三つ巴。ならばこそ、劣勢に陥った者が即座に他の二者から狙い討たれることは必然で。

「Aurea Mediocritas」

「第九――SS装甲師団」

その関係性を考慮すれば、まったく当然と言うしかない阿吽の呼吸と無謬の連携。同時に放たれた二つの神威が、等しく凄惨な威力を纏って刹那の宇宙を蹂躙した。

「ぐッ、があああァァアッ!」

既知世界の星々があまねく十字に整列している。多次元並行宇宙にまで干渉して成された極大規模のグランドクロス――
それは潮汐力の激変による大津波、すなわち体液を瞬時に攪拌させ致命の沸騰をもたらした。

Other abilities

So, aside from that, there are some other things that can be added.

Going back to the disce libens stuff.

(not sure why there's too quote box-things, but I'm too lazy to fix it.

It's actually stated there that Mercurius was the god of death and that only one who has fully mastered death, like Yakou who has death manipulation, could tank his attack, meaning that Mercurius should have some level of death manipulation.

Then there's this stuff:

I think this seems to warrant at least some kind of causality manipulation, which isn't that inconsistent as it's also said in Rea's route.

Plot manip seems legit...nah, I'm joking, just wanted to show a pic of Mercurius from Pantheon cause of how chad he looks.

Also, just something that could be added to the description of his law on his profile:

I think it will work a little better than the flowery language that's currently there and would give insight on the fact that he added the concept of a multiverse and changed the time axis, therefore working better in explaining his law.

Now, for some of the more spread out stuff.

Miscellaneous

Reinhard's Law

The first thing is a bit of an unknown thing to add cause there isn't too much knowledge on it.

Q: 波旬対怒りの日は、怒りの日では相打ちという結末へと到ったとの事ですが、一体どうやって相打ちまで行き着いたのでしょうか。

A: まず黄昏の覇道共存能力を壊されないというのが大前提。そのうえで覇吐の存在に気付くか気付かないかの差。

己の内界に対する殺意、破壊という波旬の渇望は黄金と似て非なるものなので、気付くとしたら彼でしょう。それによって黄昏が騎形嚢腫を抱きしめる(転生させる)ことで彼らを分離させられれば、波旬は大幅に弱体化します。ゆえにそれを成すまで刹那が時を止めて時間稼ぎ、だけどタイミング的に相討ちになってしまい、水銀がやり直しという構図です。神咒本編で示唆されていた水銀が最後まで残って云々というのも一つの方法ですが、たぶん無理でしょうね。

まず彼が黄金がらみで死に直結する行動を取ってしまうのは避けられないし、仮にそこをなんとかできても波旬が無傷で残っているのに回帰の理で押し流すのは些か以上に厳しい。可能性はゼロじゃなくても、天文学的確率。

The specific line is this one:

己の内界に対する殺意、破壊という波旬の渇望は黄金と似て非なるものなので、気付くとしたら彼でしょう。

Idk if this would be enough to grant Reinhard existence erasure, but it should grant some kind of erasure-based ability.

The other thing is how his apoptosis ability works.

Reinhard gets stronger when facing Mercurius and only Mercurius

I think it would qualify for reactive evolution.

Hajun

Oh, boy...

Well, the main issue is just how little scans are on his page. There's literally nothing on his page other than descriptions for his abilities.

編太極・大欲界大狗道森羅万象減尽減相。宇宙に存在する総での生命が己以外性必女ないという唯我のもと完全な無となるまで殺し合う極大の自己愛が暴走した理天狗道に死後の概念は存在しないため、死んだ者の魂は跡形も残らず消徹底した唯我を法としているために新たな命を育むこともない。原則、字宙とは連絡と続く生命の誕生により魂が増え続け、膨張していくものなのだが、波仰の法下にあっては逆に宇宙が絵小していく。文子現=糸後の人となるまで。それをもって記こルがであると証明し、その平らかな安息に永功浸り続けるためれPいた理王はこれである死後概念が無く、生を終えれば魂が消えるというだけならさはど問題は一無い。事実として、初代から三代までの座はそうした特性を持っていたし、彼らの理には滅びと描抗する誕生があったからこそ字宙の均衡が取れて一いた。しかし、天狗道にはそれがない。ただただ滅尽滅柑を目指すのみで、

太極大欲界大狗道。森羅万象滅尽滅相。字宙に在在する総での生命が己以外は必要ないという唯我のもと、完全な無となるまで殺し合う極大の自己愛が暴走した理天狗道に死後の概念は存在しないため、死んだ者の魂は跡形も残らず消一滅し、徹底した唯我を法としているために新たな命を育むこともない。原則、宇宙とは連綿と続く生命の誕生により魂が増え続け、影張してい一くものなのだが、波仰の法下にあっては逆に字宙が縮小していく。文字通り、彼が最後の一人となるまで。それをもって己こそが唯一無二であると証明し、その平らかな安息に永劫浸り続けるため、天狗道を指して最悪最強、絶対に完成させてはいけない座であると言われていた理由はこれである。死後概念が無く、生を終えれば魂が消えるというだけならさはど問題は無い。事実として、初代から三代までの座はそうした特性を持っていたし、彼らの理には滅びと括抗する誕生があったからこそ字宙の均衡が取れて、いた。しかし、天狗道にはそれがない。ただただ減尽滅相を目指すのみで、

太極大欲界大狗道一森羅万象減尽減相。宇宙に存在する総ての生命が己以外は必要ないという唯我のもと、完全な無となるまで殺し合う極大の自己愛が暴走した理天狗道に死後の概念は存在しないため、死んだ者の魂は跡形も残らず消滅し、徹底した唯段を法としているために断たな命を育むこともない。原則、宇宙と連綿と続く生命の誕生により魂が増え続け、影張していくものなのだが、波句の法下にあっては逆に宇宙が縮小していく。文字限っ染後の一人となるまで。それをもって己こそがであると証明し、その平らかな安息に水助長り続けるためのがなたPいた理王はこれである。死後概念が無く、生を終えれば魂が消えるというだけならさはど問題は一無い事実として、初代から三代までの座はそうした特性を持っていたし、彼らの理には滅びと持抗する誕生があったからこそ宇宙の均衡が取れて一いたしかし、天狗道にはそれがない。ただただ減尽滅相を目指すのみで、

滅し徹底した唯我を法しているために新たな命を育むこともない原則、宇宙とは連稀と続く生命の誕生により魂が増え続け、膨張していくものなのだが、波仰の法下にあっては逆に宇宙が縮小していく。文字通り、彼が最後の一人となるまでそれをもって巳こそが唯無二ると証明し、その平らかな安息に永浸り続けるため天狗道を指して最悪最強、絶対に完成させてはいけない座であると言われていた理山はこれである。死後概念が無く、生を終えれば魂が消えるというだけならさはど問題は無い。事実として、初代から代までの座はそうした特性を持っていたし、彼らの理には減びと措抗する誕生があったからこそ宇宙の均衡が取れていた。しかし、天狗道にはそれがないただただ滅尽滅相を目指すのみで完成た波句の法は数H足らずで字宙を荒野に変えてしまう。ゆえに無論のこと、その後に続くものは何も無く、極まった自己愛を持つため自滅因子も発生しない。夜Hく、命の繋がりを完全に断絶させる理。まさにその通りだと言え

In these texts, there's actually the mention of Hajun being able to destroy cravings, which is supported by Reizen's quote. Now, Yuri and I discussed this a bit on discord, but yeah this should be a craving-based resistance due to the nature of his law, which basically negates the whole idea of special abilities and law quality, only really requiring one to have power on his level, or else nothing can actually affect him.

Simpler explanation probably is in Pantheon, albeit quite a lot is skipped over.

Not sure which one will be preferred.

The next one is for the Solipsism Mandala (why is the name so god damn cool?)

So, this should work. I could post some other things for Hajun, just to fill stuff out.

This is basically to give scans for the regeneration negation we have on his profile.

The next one is when Hajun uses the Throne records. Unfortunately, I have not gotten all the scans, but if or when I get them, I'll either make a separate revision or just edit them into the OP.
This should be usable for his pillar of salt ability.

Next is Hajun using Shura's power

I think this should do, if any other scans are required, I could find some.

And when Hajun uses Ren's time stop

I think this should work, this could even be put as a feat on Ren's profile, just something to note. (Also, seeing how Habaki was mad because of Hajun's disrespect towards Yato is pretty wholesome)

Next is when Hajun uses the power of Tasogare

I think that should suffice

I think some mention that Hajun's Taikyoku is basically the exact opposite of Habaki's Taikyoku

I added some stuff above for Disce Libens, but more stuff can be added for Hajun using Merc's law.

This stuff can also be added in.

Now, for some extra stuff, there's something for the EE called Uho Hou (or something like that), but there's no mention of it on their profiles. It literally doesn't talk about it anywhere else and gives no scans.

https://w.atwiki.jp/god14/sp/pages/88.html

I'll just send the atwiki page, we can use that instead.

However, there's a bit more, ik just bear with me, here.

It refers to Yato as a "distortion" that is incomparable to the EE's distortions and stuff. And, going by the lore of K3, ie. the beginning, I think some kind of corruption could be given to the Yatsukahagi, but it's might be a bit of a stretch.

For other stuff, there's the CRT made by @Pain_to12 . He said I could just implement the scans used as long as I link his thread, so here:

Just scans for the EE's justifications.

There are some other additions, tho.

This is just some spatial manipulation and possible attack reflection as well for Shiori.

Either sealing or power null for Ryuusui.

Some kind of Attack Reflection for Sakuya

Some kind of Supernatural Luck-based ability for Yakou

I think life and energy manip should work, but ig it could be healing instead of life manip.

唯我という渇望。己以外を見もしないゆえに己の強度を無限に上げられる波旬。 だがそうした彼になれたのは、覇吐という威崎形嚢腫を極限に意識したからこそなのだ。この矛盾が根となり、波旬は覇吐と対するときだけ並の覇道神という型に旅る。もちろんそれだけでも強力なのは確かだが、手持ちの魂たちを片端から消さずにおれないという性質が、ここでは当たり前に弱点と化す。

Reactive Power Level for hajun, which is, for some weird reason, not on his profile other than being excluded in his on-teratoma key. Weird.

Welp, I think that's about it, I might add more stuff to the OP, but I think that should just about cover it.

Edit: Numahime should have Power Bestowal, being the person who originated distortion in its entirety. And Rindou should also have the reactive power level along with Reinhard due to being Reinhard's apoptosis

Edit #2: I'm pretty sure all gods would have higher dimensional manipulation as the singularity is treated as a hyperdimensional hole, being the only thing that can help one to reach the Throne. Any god can affect it, so I think higher-d manip should qualify.

Last edited:
Some of the stuff is already on the profile like time manip, soul manip,

the reactive evo again isn’t reactive evo it’s reactive powerlevel

I think the death manipulation should be a “possibly death manip”

I’ll remain nuetral on black hole stuff until I can conjur up the energy to translate it and check it out, the rest seems fine.

Some of the stuff is already on the profile like time manip, soul manip,
This soul manipulation isn't connected to his atziluth abilities, so it should still be mentioned

the reactive evo again isn’t reactive evo it’s reactive powerlevel
If you're referring to the Reinhard thing, that actually is a mix of both as it's constant adaptation while also increasing Reinhard's power, but ig we could change it to Reactive Power Level.

I think the death manipulation should be a “possibly death manip”
I can agree with that, tho I think it's fairly blatant with the stuff with Madara or whatever.

I’ll remain nuetral on black hole stuff until I can conjur up the energy to translate it and check it out, the rest seems fine.
Not sure why you'd be neutral about the black hole stuff when we literally gave Hajun black hole creation for using Disce Libens, I was just using a scan cause why not.

This soul manipulation isn't connected to his atziluth abilities, so it should still be mentioned
But it was still his hado key so, where else should we put it.
If you're referring to the Reinhard thing, that actually is a mix of both as it's constant adaptation while also increasing Reinhard's power, but ig we could change it to Reactive Power Level.
He doesn’t adapt to mercerius’s attacks he adapts to his taiji level. Reactive evo is essentially only for hax. While reactive power level is for ap speed etc

Not sure why you'd be neutral about the black hole stuff when we literally gave Hajun black hole creation for using Disce Libens, I was just using a scan cause why not.
Oh yea mb that works

But it was still his hado key so, where else should we put it.
Eh, other profiles do stuff like that, so it's not that big of a deal. Besides, if it's not part of his hado god abilities, and is through a separate function, there's no point in not mentioning it.

He doesn’t adapt to mercerius’s attacks he adapts to his taiji level. Reactive evo is essentially only for hax. While reactive power level is for ap speed etc
I suppose, I think reactive power level is fine.

I can't speak for the Japanese section of the OP (unless I start using GT but cough, I feel a bit lazy for that) but the english section seems fine.

As for the "heat" manip for Mercurius, in that specific scan the blood was boiling likely because it had to do with outer space I believe. As you know, even the saliva on your tongue will start boiling let alone blood in your veins.

But that's semantics, as if he can indeed conjure giant Stars then Heat is something that comes with said stars anyway. So "heat manip via matter manip" perhaps. Which in itself might be redundant but such are powers&abilities....

(y)

There should be a rule about JP text used in CRTs, or any non-english text for that matter, that it should also have a translation next to it, otherwise the CRT would be closed no questions asked.

That's all I wanted to say.
It would indeed be appreciated if OP puts up the translation.
And hi there.

As for the "heat" manip for Mercurius, in that specific scan the blood was boiling likely because it had to do with outer space I believe. As you know, even the saliva on your tongue will start boiling let alone blood in your veins.
That could just be flowery language, but it does seem to be some kind of heat manipulation due to some of the stuff about how Ren had burns on his body and stuff.

There should be a rule about JP text used in CRTs, or any non-english text for that matter, that it should also have a translation next to it, otherwise the CRT would be closed no questions asked.
Yeah, that's mb...I'll try getting in some translations a bit later.

Hey Ant thanks for the ping and wow that's a truckload of text, I am pretty busy with work and my TL Checker is pretty busy with his work schedule lately too I will check with him when he has a break in his schedule. If you don't mind not having a check done, when I get a good few weeks of spare time I will run a full manual TL on the lines posted.

Last edited:
You going to apply these upgrades then ?
I think we should first lay out what is proposed cause I'm not sure if everything has been looked over, but I'll try implementing the changes whenever I can. I'd prefer it if we had some more staff approval, tho

Back