• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Divine Dreamwalker Works (Dragon Talisman Addition)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muchacho_mrm

VS Battles
Image Helper
Dragon Talisman is a story written by Divine Dreamwalker. The same author of Sage Monarch.

This is an introduction CRT and an attempt to add it to forum.

Alternative OP proposal: https://vsbattles.com/threads/divine-dreamwalker-works-dragon-talisman-addition.143029/post-5153436

Link to Physiology page: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Muchacho_mrm/Dragon_Talisman_Physiology
Link to Verse page: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User:Muchacho_mrm/Sandbox18
Link to Chen Qi's profile: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User:Muchacho_mrm/Sandbox17
Link to MC profile: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User:Muchacho_mrm/Sandbox19
Link to Yang Qi's profile: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User:Muchacho_mrm/Sandbox16
Link to Gu Taxian's profile: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User:Muchacho_mrm/Sandbox21

Note: I will use fate/destiny/luck interchangeably because it can be translated as such, even fortune fits.
Note: will use Heavenly and Empyrean interchangeably because it can be translated as either. Even as Celestial.
Note: 9th Deathless and above aren't technically Empyreans but I'll just call them that

Tiering & Cosmology

I will first start to tier the Empyrean Realm, the third cultivation realm of the series.

It is divided into:
  • Empyrean Venerate
  • Empyrean Life
  • Empyrean Origin
  • Empyrean World (Conforms to 7th Deathless)
  • Empyrean Dao (Conforms to 8th Deathless)

The verse starts off at the Endless Mainland, also known as the Empyrean World.

The Endless Mainland, the Endless World, was the legendary Empyrean World of the Myriad Worlds. - Chapter 697

无尽大陆,无尽世界,就是在万界诸天之中传说的天界。- Chapter 697

A world infinitely stacked dimensions.

Under his urging, in between the fluctuations of the "Art of World's Revolution on Heavens" (this should be some name of a move), he could feel all the various dimensions. In a trance, he felt that the whole world was completely different. The world was no longer what he saw in front of him. It is in many layers, twisted dimensions, layer upon layer, endless. He seems to have seen countless dimensions. Among those dimensions, some are a complete and huge world, and there are living beings, while others are a flat world, without living beings, all things are all kinds of vitality ("Genki" in Japanese pronunciation or 元氣 in Chinese). - Chapter 318

在他的催动之下,苍生革天术波动之间,各种次元他都感觉到了,恍恍惚惚之间,他觉得整个世界截然不同,世界不再是眼前所看到的这种,而是许多叠层,扭曲的次元,一层层叠加,无穷无尽。他似乎看到了无数次元,那些次元之中,有的是个完整巨大世界,也有生灵存在,而有的则是一个扁平的世界,没有生灵,全部是各种元气。- Chapter 318

However, there isn't a single shred of evidence that these dimensions have superiority over the other, so consider it a low 2-C thing. Anyways, upon reaching the 7th level of the Deathless level, which conforms to Empyrean World level, you form your own Empyrean World inside you.

So, this is the Heavenly World level. How miraculous. I can’t believe I’ve reached this level.’ Zhang Tianyi suddenly had an idea. ‘I created a Heavenly World inside of me, and according to the original Heavenly World, I can give birth to many people. I can even give birth to a celestial emperor. I can create a celestial emperor myself? But that’s impossible. I need to reach the Heaven-Dao level. The difference between the Heavenly World and the Heaven-Dao level is huge.’ - Chapter 979

“这就是天界境界,真是神奇,我居然到达了这种境界。”张自然感受着自己开辟的天界,突然诞生出来了一个想法,“我在体内开辟出来了天界,可以按照原来的天界,诞生出来原来的诸多人物,甚至孕育出来天帝大位,自己缔造一个天帝?不过,这似乎不可能,我必须要到达天道境界才可以,天界境界和天道境界相差也是巨大。” - Chapter 979

An infinite increase from the previous levels as no amount of them could measure up to the Heavenly World realm.

In the past, no one had ever been able to reach the Heavenly Realm, and it was far beyond what the Heavenly Origin Realm could compare to. There was only one Heavenly Realm, and it was known as the Endless Mainland. Its power was limitless. No matter how many worlds there were, no matter how many Heavenly Origin Realms there were, they could not compare to the Heavenly Realm. - Chapter 979

天界境界在以前,没有人可以到达,也远远不是天元境界可以比拟得了的。天界只有一个,号称无尽大陆,力量是无穷无尽的,哪怕是再多的大千世界,再多的天元境界,也不能够和天界境界媲美。- Chapter 979

An 8th level can destroy countless universes with a thought.

“That’s your weakness,” Qin Guang said, his killing intent surging to the point where it could destroy heaven and earth. At his level, he could destroy countless universes with a single thought, not to mention the fact that he had burned ten billion years of his lifespan. “You people still think that you’re under the control of Gu Chensha, which is why you value your lifespan so much. You’re afraid that if you run out of lifespan, you’ll die. But I’m not afraid at all. I know that even if I run out of lifespan on this panel, I won’t die. I’m eternal, and Gu Chensha’s panel is just deceiving me. Of course, you still haven’t reached that level yet. Since you’re here, don’t leave. Be my sacrifice.” - Chapter 1127

“这就是你们的缺陷。”秦光杀意几乎浓烈到达了毁天灭地的程度,到达了他这种境界,但凭借一个念头,就可以毁灭无数的宇宙,更何况他燃烧了10000000000年的寿命:“你们还是觉得你们自己受制于古尘沙,所以十分爱惜自己的寿命,生怕寿命用光了,就彻底死了,可我根本不怕,我知道自己哪怕是这面板上的寿命用光了,也不会死,我是永恒的,古尘沙的这面板不过是欺骗我而已。当然你现在还没有能够参悟这个境界,既然你来了,那就不要走了,成为我的祭品。” - Chapter 1127

As for a 9th level, a sneeze can destroy billions of universes

With his current strength, although the Arcana Kingdom was powerful, it would be completely annihilated with a sneeze. Even with the Arcana Kingdom as the center, billions of universes would disappear in an instant. - Chapter 1041

以他现在的力量,这奥术帝国固然强大,可也是打个喷嚏,就彻底飞灰湮灭,甚至是以奥术帝国为中心,亿万宇宙都会刹那之间,消失不见。- Chapter 1041

Not their exact strength though, as the world is just that fragile and they don't have anywhere else to go.

“I'm so strong,” Gu Chensha said. “So strong that every move I make can affect the life and death of countless universes. That’s why I have to be careful in everything I do. If I don’t do something, I’ll destroy these universes, and then I’ll create new ones. It’ll be troublesome.”

He was like a master. The entire house was filled with expensive jewellery, jade, and porcelain. Every time he did something, he had to carefully clean and tidy it up. Otherwise, if he was not careful, he would break all the jewellery and porcelain in the house.

Gu Chensha was too powerful and was no longer suitable to be in the universe.

However, there was no place for him to go right now. Therefore, he could only expand the universe, expand the entire world, and make the world even more magnificent and sturdy. - Chapter 1026

“我太强大了,强大到任何一举一动,都可以影响无数宇宙生灭的程度,所以万事都要小心翼翼,不能够彻底动作,否则毁灭了这些宇宙,我又要重新缔造,这也是个麻烦的事情.

”古尘沙看着现在的天地宇宙,广阔无垠的人间界,叹息了口气。

他就好像一个主人,整个家里全部是名贵珠宝,翡翠,瓷器,每次做事情都要小心翼翼去清扫打理,否则一不小心,就会把家里的珠宝瓷器打碎。

古尘沙太强大了,已经不适合在宇宙之中。

不过,他现在也没有地方可以去,于是乎,他也只能够扩大宇宙,扩大整个世界,使得整个世界天地更加壮阔和坚固。- Chapter 1026

Additionally, a 9th level Deathless expert can create a cosmic ocean of universe. Each universe containing countless living beings.

"Hahaha!"

In a boundless universe, one of the giants had reached the trillions of years of life without any Deathless Realm. Now that the virtual panel in the depths of his heart had vanished, he had nothing to fear and began his own path of evolution.

“Absorb, release!”

In this universe, his spiritual power began to expand infinitely.

Massive amounts of power formed universes around him, and in the blink of an eye, they became a universe sea.

Muffled, rippling,

From a distance, it looked like the body of this giant was surrounded by ocean waves. Every single drop of water in these ocean waves was a universe, and there were countless living beings within them. These living beings had their own thoughts, and gradually formed many beliefs and world views. All of these were real living beings.

Those who had reached the Heaven-Dao level could create universes, much less the Deathless level. With enough psychic power, they could create universes with a single thought. - Chapter 1147

“哈哈哈”

在一个无限无尽无边无际宇宙中,有一尊巨头原本是到达了1000000000000寿命无不朽境界的人物,现在心灵深处的虚拟面板一下消失,顿时他无所顾忌,开始了自己的进化之路。

“吸收,释放!”

在这个宇宙中,他的心灵之力开始了无限膨胀。

庞大的力量在自己身躯周围凝结成了一个又一个的宇宙,转眼之间,又成了宇宙海洋。

稀里哗啦,波涛汹涌。

从远处看上去,这尊巨头的身躯周围,全部是海洋波涛,这海洋波涛中的每一滴水珠,都是一个宇宙,其中更有无数的生灵,这些生灵都有自己的想法,逐渐形成了很多信仰和世界观,这些都是真实的生灵。

到达了天道境界的强者都随便可以制造宇宙,更别说是无不朽的境界,此境界简直可以通天彻地,只要能够运用足够的心灵之力,几乎是一个念头就可以衍生出来宇宙 - Chapter 1147

Each universe containing another universe:

"Hahahaha!" The Big Boss of the Universe laughed out loud. "Without the restriction of lifespan, without the control of the interface, I could unleash my power endlessly. Finally, I completed my thoughts and created my own universe. Every drop of water in this ocean is a universe, and there is a universe in the universe. I feel that the universe no longer has any secrets to me. My power can increase without end, because my power of the mind is limitless. And in the universe I created, the power of every living being is also limitless. The power of many things is limitless!" - Chapter 1147

“哈哈哈哈”那个制造了宇宙海洋的巨头大笑起来:“没有了寿命的限制,没有了就虚拟面板的管控,我可以无穷无尽的宣泄自己力量,终于把自己猜测的想法完成了,自己缔造了属于自己的宇宙海,这片海洋,每一滴水都是一个宇宙,宇宙之中又有宇宙,一环扣一环,我觉得现在宇宙对于我来说,已经没有任何秘密可言。我的力量,可以无休止的提升,因为我的心灵之力本身就是无限的,而我缔造的宇宙之中,每个生灵的力量也都是无限的,诸多无限加上无限,力量无法形容” - Chapter 1147

TL;DR LMAO: 2-B for 8th, 9th and above Deathless

Now to tier the Thirty Six Realms of The Dao, the second cultivation realm. This one is extremely blurry in tiering but I believe this should be a safe bet.

Upon reaching the 30th level, you form your own dust world. A dust world world is a pocket dimension. Sometimes called a microscopic world.

Although the microscopic world of a godly-class expert was called the microscopic world of dust, it was actually enormous, with four seasons circulating in it. The sun and moon alternated, and the landscape was rich and independent. Living beings could live in it without end. - Chapter 652

神级高手的微尘世界,虽然名为微尘,实际上庞大无比,内中四季运转,时间交替,日月循环,地貌丰富,完全独立,生灵生活在其中也其乐无穷。而一个小小的空间死寂无比,只能够储存物品,不能够让生灵在其中生活。 - Chapter 652
MC gets sucked into one of these worlds, which at-first seemed like 4-C but the stars aren't real stars but formed from their essence.

With a wave of his sleeve, he sucked Gu Chensha into his microscopic world.

Gu Chensha saw another world. It was extremely vast, also a continent. There were three suns hanging in the sky.

Of course, the radiance of these three suns wasn't very intense. Instead, they were very warm. They rotated alternately and gave this world a huge amount of energy.

Gu Chensha knew that this was the manifestation of the three True Essences of Longevity Blessing. - Chapter 620

福寿神大袖一甩,把古尘沙直接吸入了自己的微尘世界之中。

古尘沙就看到了另外一个世界,非常广袤,也是一片大陆,天上悬挂光芒,居然有三轮太阳。

当然,这三轮太阳的光芒不是很强烈,反而很是温暖,交替运转,给了这个世界巨大的能量。

古尘沙知道,这是福寿神的福禄寿三大真谛所化。- Chapter 620

Given time though, they can develop their world, for example Wen Hong eventually created a planet and a starry sky but given the previous quote, whether they're real stars is up in the air.

Gu Chensha landed within the Paradise.

It was almost as if he were in the depths of the universe.

The world he was in was filled with stars.

In the middle of the planetary system was an enormous planet, upon which could be seen mountains, rivers, lands, plants, and animals. Apparently, Grand Preceptor Wen Hong had created it himself.

This huge planet was blue in color, and most of it was ocean.

A suction force pulled Gu Chensha down onto the planet.

This planet was extremely huge. Gu Chensha landed on solid ground and felt a sense of reality. He felt that there were at least billions of people living on this planet. - Chapter 411

古尘沙落入这洞天之中。

他似乎是落入了浩瀚星空之中,宇宙苍穹深处。

自己所处的世界,都是星辰点点。

在那星辰之间,有个巨大星球缓缓运转,上面居然也有山河大地,草木动物,似乎是太师闻洪自己缔造出来的。

这巨大星球呈现出蔚蓝色,其中一大半都是海洋。

一股吸力把古尘沙拉扯了下去,他落入了这星球之上。

此星球非常巨大,古尘沙落入其中,脚踏实地,感觉到一阵实在,他感觉到这星球上面起码可以居住数十亿人。 - Chapter 411

I think the base tier for this cultivation realm should be 6-A for being able to create a continent upon reaching the 30th level, to add on, the shockwaves from God-grades fighting can do this:

If the shockwaves of the two of them were within the Endless Mainland, they would definitely be able to destroy mountains and rivers, evaporate oceans, and cause countless calamities. - Chapter 737

两人的余波如果在无尽大陆之中,足可以毁灭山河,蒸干海洋,不知道造成多少天灾劫数。- Chapter 737

As for Gu Chensha, at the 35th transformation, he is comparable to billions of these pocket dimensions. Not sure if multipliers can gain you a higher tier like this.

"Breakthrough!"

Streams of power poured into Gu Chensha’s true self.

All of a sudden, Gu Chensha's body turned into billions of specks of dust. Each speck of dust turned into a world. This world was not an illusion, but a real world. - Chapter 836

突破!”

股股的力量传递到达了古尘沙本尊之上。

顿时之间,古尘沙的身躯突然化为了亿万微尘,每个微尘都在化为一个世界,这世界不是幻化的,而是真实的世界。 - Chapter 836
I present 2 options for MC, seeing as he is billions (plural 2 billion above baseline)

6-A multiplier for MC:
  • 3.17984e+24 (6-A base AP) * 2000000000 = 6.35968e+33 joules (5-B)

High 6-A multiplier for MC:
  • 1.855604e+25 (High 6-A base AP) * 2000000000 = 3.711208e+34 joules (5-A)

Heavenly Dao

The birth of a universe represents a new Heavenly Dao.

Only he knew that the birth of a new universe represented the birth of a new Heavenly Dao. The new Heavenly Dao was an order and a rule. - Chapter 1033

只有他才知道,新宇宙诞生,代表着新天道的诞生,新天道是一种秩序和一种规则。- Chapter 1033

The Heavenly Dao referred to in most of the story, later referred to as the old Heavenly Dao, is the governing concept/system of the previous cosmology (Empyrean World).

It created Primal-Chaos.

The Primal-Chaos Explosion was created by the dao of heaven, and the creation of the dao of heaven could create anything. The power of creation was similar to the power produced by the decree. - Chapter 631

混沌大爆炸,是天道所催动的,天道造化,可以缔造出来任何存在,造化之力,就差不多等于是祭天符诏之中所产生的力量了。- Chapter 631

Is the will of primal-chaos, life and death.

"I think there is a high chance," Immortal Master Wan said. "After all, the Heavenly Dao is unable to control the situation. The Heavenly Dao itself is the will of Chaos, life, and death. It is the general outline of the highest authority. If we can find a chance of survival in it, perhaps the next Chaos will exist." - Chapter 637

“我觉得有很大希望。”万仙师道:“毕竟眼前出现了天道都无法控制的局面,天道本身就是混沌生灭的意志,是最高权柄之总纲。若是我们能够在其中取得一线生机,也许下一个混沌,就还会存在。” - Chapter 637

Is in control of all it's aspects, all space and time, all existence, all power, all cause and effect, all laws, all fate, all the inconceivable, unfathomable, unpredictable, and unmeasurable existence of the world

“Heavenly Exalted, Heavenly Life, Heavenly Origin, Heavenly World, Heavenly Dao. These five levels are the most ancient of levels. We’ve only just reached the Heavenly Life Realm, and can’t advance any further. The Heavenly Origin Realm is the Prehistoric Tree, the Yore-Wilds Dragon Gate, the Heavenly Tribulation, and many other boundless worlds. The Heavenly World Realm is the Endless Mainland, the Endless World. And the Heavenly Dao controls all space and time, all existence, all power, all cause and effect, all laws, all fate, all the inconceivable, unfathomable, unpredictable, and unmeasurable existence of the world. It’s possible for us to reach the Heavenly Origin Realm, but the Heavenly World Realm is basically beyond our reach. In many ancient worlds, the Endless Mainland is called the Heavenly World.” - Chapter 697

"天尊,天寿,天元,天界,天道。此五重,乃是最为古老的境界,我们才到达天寿之境界,无法寸进,天元之境界,就是鸿蒙树,洪荒龙门,祭天符诏,甚至还有诸多大千世界,就是天元之境界。而古老的天界之境,那就是无尽大陆,无尽世界。而天道,就是总管一切时空,一切存在,一切威能,一切因果,一切法则,一切缘分,一切世界的无上之不可思议,不可捉摸,不可猜测,不可度量的存在。天元境界,我们有可能达到,但天界之境界,那基本上是望尘莫及。在许多古老的世界之中,称呼无尽大陆为天界。"仙主也都知道无数的秘密:"所以,能够掌握中土神州的皇帝,才叫做天子。" - Chapter 697

This smooth governing wouldn't last long though. After all, the human heart surpasses the Heavenly Dao.

Sacrifices were a type of spiritual power that didn't belong to matter.

The power of the mind was something that even the Heavenly Daos couldn't control. The heart was number one, and the Heavenly Daos number two. - Chapter 757

而祭祀,是一种心灵的力量,不属于物质。

心灵的力量,在某种本质上来说,是天道都无法管辖的存在,人心第一,天道第二。- Chapter 757

It created humans as experiment however, it's creation surpasses it.

“So that’s how it is. Humans are the spirits of all living things. The dao of heaven created humans as an experiment, but in the end, it created someone with even more potential than himself. Because the heart of a person is unfathomable by the dao of heaven, the dao of heaven fears humans. Because of that, calamities and disasters have befell humans since ancient times. Because of that, humans have never been able to grow stronger, and that’s the origin of the demon disasters. Whoever has complete control over the heart of a person will be able to defeat the dao of heaven. That’s the essence of everything.” - Chapter 788

“哈哈哈哈”古尘沙大笑起来:“原来如此,圣龙之气乃是洪荒龙门最高秘密,只要人吸收了,就可以成为天生圣人,这是何等的伟大。洪荒龙门在罪孽缠身之时,无法诞生出来此圣龙之气,可现在被我消除了一些罪孽,就又源源不断的诞生出来此气,我凭借此气,就可以真正参悟出来圣龙心法,乃至于洪荒龙门的结构。” - Chapter 788

Aside from the above, it did falseflags and stuff, although it's best form of control was through appointing an emperor, which would do sacrifices, collecting the hearts of all living beings for the Heavenly Dao, but that's extra stuff you can see in the physiology page, Heart section.

Anyways, it was about time something had to be done about the Heavenly Dao, so Gu Taxian, the Emperor was born from the hearts of all living being's desire for freedom.

"Sigh, Wudang Kong, you refuse to realize your mistakes, and there's nothing I can do to save you. Haven't you seen the reality in front of you? That's right. The future is controlled by the Heavenly Court, but the future can change. If there's no better system or method to replace the Heavenly Court, then the Heavenly Court is justice. If there is, then the Heavenly Court is unrighteous. The reason why the Ancient Gu Immortal was born is actually because of the deepest part of the hearts of all living beings. That desire to be free and unfettered, the most beautiful wish, triggered some unknown variable, and the Heavenly Court became obsolete. Heaven's heart is not the heart. The hearts of the people are the hearts. The hearts of all living beings are the hearts." Jing Fanxing sighed again. "If your ancient thoughts don't change, you will always be abandoned and never be able to rise again." - Chapter 933

“哎,武当空,你执迷不悟,我也没有办法拯救你了,你还没有看清楚眼前的现实么?没有错,未来是天庭掌握世间,可是未来是可以变的,如果没有更好的制度和方法来代替天庭,那天庭就是正义,如果有了,那天庭就是非正义。现在的古尘沙,古踏仙为什么会诞生出来,其实是因为众生心灵的最深处,那种向往逍遥自在,最为美好的愿望,冥冥之中,引发了某种变数,于是天庭就过时了。天心不是心,民心才是心,众生之心,才是心。”景繁星再次叹息一声:“你抱着古老的心思不变,始终就会被抛弃,再也无法翻身。” - Chapter 933

He twisted reality (Heavenly Dao) to his will, when normal cultivators look into the past or the future, they'll see what the past or the future, but Saints and above can see much more. For example the Dharma Saint stated that Gu Taxian does no exist in the past, the past not being the past they've experienced.

"Gu Taixian is an existence that cannot be calculated at all. Even if I look at the past now, there is no such person in the past. The present world is also not like this. In other words, the past has been changed. The river of time has been distorted." A shocked expression appeared on the Dharma Saint's face. He had the same reaction as Xing Qiong. "I can't help but want to meet this person. Unfortunately, he has already disappeared."

“There’s no such person in the past?” Fa Wuxian said, having reached the level of being able to see the past. “It’s too bad I haven’t reached the level where I can calculate the past of the world. I can only calculate one thing, and one person. But the past is the past, and nothing can change that. What happened in the past is irreversible. How could the past not be the past we’ve experienced?” - Chapter 497

“古踏仙此人是个根本无法算计到的存在,哪怕是我现在照见过去,看见的过去也根本没有此人,现在的天下,也不是这个样子的。也就是说,过去的过去,已经被改变,光阴的长河,已经扭曲了。”法圣都脸上出现了震惊的神色,他和刑穹氏一样的反应,“我都忍不住想见见此人,可惜此人已经消失了。”

“过去之中,没有此人?”法无仙已经修成了照见过去的境界,深深明白时间之奥秘:“可惜弟子还没有能够到达推算天下过去之境界,只能够推算某一件事,某个人。但过去的就是过去,不会有任何改变。曾经发生过的事情不可逆转,怎么可能过去的过去,不是我们所经历的过去?” - Chapter 497

In fact, the entire Gu Clan do not exist in the real river of time.

“What’s going on here? I don’t understand. In the 25th year of the Heavenly Talisman, there was no Gu Taxian, no Gu Chensha, no one from the Gu Clan,” Fa Wuxian said, shivering. - Chapter 497

“这到底是怎么回事,弟子不能理解,在法圣大人的这图明光之中,天符25年,没有古踏仙,没有古尘沙,没有靖仙司,没有古家人任何人”法无仙看见这样的情况,全身都瑟瑟发抖起来。- Chapter 497

They have no choice but to live in this nightmare created by Gu Taxian.

“It’s like we’re trapped in an endless nightmare. You might not think so, but to me, it’s like I’m in a dream. I know everything is fake, and I know what’s real, but I can’t wake up. I can only struggle in this nightmare. I’m not the only one. The entire world, the divine continent, the endless continents, the countless elements, the primal chaos of heaven and earth, everything is trapped in this nightmare. The one who caused all of this is none other than Immortal Ancient. Our universe is filled with endless dimensional chaos. From ancient times until now, time and space, and even the future, are all one entity. This whole entity is the dao of heaven. If the dao of heaven is like a living being, then Immortal Ancient Immortal is a devil from who knows where. Now that he’s invaded the dao of heaven, he augments his own ideals and will onto the dao of heaven.” - Chapter 497

“我们现在就好像是陷入了无穷无尽的梦魇之中,你还不觉得,但在我看来,那就是我在梦中,明明知道现在的一切是假的,也知道真实的情况是什么,可就是醒不过来,只能够在这梦魇之中挣扎。不但是我,整个世界,神州大陆,无尽大陆,无数次元,天地混沌,一切的一切,都陷入了这个梦魇之中,造成这一切的,就是古踏仙。我们的天地宇宙无穷次元无穷混沌,古往今来的时空乃至于未来,看成一个整体,这个整体,就是天道。天道如果把它比喻为一个生灵,那么古踏仙就是不知道哪里来的魔,现在入侵了这个天道,把自己理念和意志,加持在天道上面。”法圣道:“古踏仙不知道从何而来,也不知道从何而去,他就是突然诞生的,把一切的一切都拉扯进入了梦魇之中,无限的梦魇。你们表面上看到的古踏仙,实际上不过是他的很小一部分,九牛一毛而已。他真正的真身,从来没有出现过,而是入侵了天道。” - Chapter 497

As for the real reality, what should have happened, the Dharma Saint shows us the events happening there.

"According to my calculations, Wen Hong is now the Son of Heaven. He is trying his best to govern and unify the Divine Province. He is also expanding his territory." The Dharma Saint's tone made Fa Wuxian's hair stand on end. Suddenly, he waved his hand and a bright light appeared in front of him.

Amidst the bright light, the scenery of the Divine Province appeared. It was a completely different scene than before. Wen Hong had unified the Divine Province, and as the Son of Heaven, he had offered sacrifices to the heavens numerous times. The gods in the sky were competing for supremacy, the barbarians and humans were fighting, the Immortal Daoist Sect was recruiting disciples in the mortal world, and demons and monsters would occasionally appear.

Within this ball of light, the time dimension was the same as it was now. It was also the 25th year Heavenly Talisman.

After Wen Hong ascended the throne, his title was also called Heavenly Talisman. - Chapter 497

我所推算的过去,现在是闻洪为天子,励精图治,统一了神州,也是在开疆扩土。”法圣语气让法无仙毛骨悚然,突然之间,他真挥手之间,果然眼前出现了一团明光。

在明光中,出现了神州大地的景色,完全是和现在截然不同的景象,其中是闻洪统一了神州,作为天子,他数次祭天,天上的诸多神灵在相互争夺,蛮族和人类相互战斗,仙道玄门在人间招收弟子,魔头妖族时不时的出现在人间。

在这团明光之中,时间维度就和现在一样,也是天符25年。

闻洪登基之后,年号也叫做天符。- Chapter 497

Although this new reality is a 'nightmare', it is actually the real one now. Gu Chensha was sent into that reality and called that reality the dream,

"My Heavenly Dao should be able to traverse through all worlds, real and illusory," Gu Chensha thought to himself again. "Even the will of the Heavenly realm cannot stop me. If I'm not wrong, my true body is still in the sphere of the will of the common people, and my will has entered the dream world that the Heavenly realm pulled me into. Breaking the dream world and waking up from the dream world is what I need to do." - Chapter 744

“我的天道法,应该可以穿越一切世界,真实和虚幻。”古尘沙心中再次想着:“哪怕是天界的意志都阻隔不住,如果我没有猜错的话,我现在真身还在苍生之愿球体之中,而意志就进入了这个天界拉扯进入的梦幻之中,打破梦幻,从梦中醒来,这就是自己要做的。” - Chapter 744

The same reality Wen Hong became the Son of Heaven.

In the real world, Wen Hong was absolutely trustworthy. However, in this dream world, Wen Hong had become the Son of Heaven, so he had some Emperor-level mental skills. Gu Chensha had to be wary of him. - Chapter 749

如果是在现实世界中,闻洪是绝对可以信赖的,可在这梦中世界,闻洪成为天子,性格上就有一些帝王心术,古尘沙也不得不防备一些。- Chapter 749

With even the Heavenly Dao in this reality being fake.

“Is the dao of heaven attacking me now? Unfortunately, the dao of heaven in this world is fake. The true dao of heaven is being suppressed to the point where it can’t do anything to me.” Gu Chensha waved his hand dismissively. “Immortal Lord, I’m afraid it won’t be that easy for you to kill me. Do you think you can stop me from exterminating the demons just because you’re from the primordial chaos?” - Chapter 757

“天道现在就开始对我下手了么?可惜这个世界的天道是假天道,真正的天道被压制得极其厉害,已经没有能力对我动手了。”古尘沙摆摆手:“仙主,你想杀死我,恐怕没有这么容易,你以为是你太古混沌之中就产生的存在,就可以阻止我的灭魔之行动么?” - Chapter 757

Anyways, he pretty much turned his fake reality real while the real one became fake.

Moving on, long story short, he became entangled and fought with the Heavenly Dao. Eventually starting to fuse with it. Gu Chensha comes to a place outside the multiverse, a place outside of time and space, where the concept of size doesn't exist. He finds the thing that will be born as a result of Gu Taxian and the Heavenly Dao fusing.

Whoosh!

Gu Chensha tossed aside the river of fate and moved to a place where no one else could reach.

This was a deep and secluded place that did not exist in any time or space.

This space was infinitely huge, infinitely vast. It seemed to be the source of everything. The primal chaos back then was huge enough, but in front of this place, it was nothing at all.

This place could no longer be described as large because there was no concept of size, nor was there any concept of time and space.

This place was filled with a terrifying will.

In the center, a mass of things that was countless times larger than the human world was squirming. This thing was neither material nor energy, nor was it non-material nor non-material. - Chapter 993

嗖!

古尘沙把命运长河抛开,身躯一动,来到了一个所有的人都无法到达之地。

这是一块不存于任何时间,空间之中的天外之天的深幽之地。

这个空间无限巨大,无限广阔,似乎是一切的源头,当年的混沌够巨大了,可在这个地方面前,根本不算什么。

这个地方,已经不能够用大来形容,因为此地似乎没有了大小概念,也没有时间和空间的概念。

这里到处都弥漫着一种可怕的意志。

在中心地带,一团比人间界不知道大多少倍的东西蠕动着,这东西既不是物质,也不是能量,也不是非物质,也不是非能量。 - Chapter 993

Plot Manipulation

Main character of the old world

The main character chosen by the Heavenly Dao (the old world's will). Who has his path set and the villain he has to kill is Gu Chensha

However, he knew that this person should be hiding in the Central Divine Province. He might not even know that he was the future Celestial Thearch, but he had a vague feeling that he already had an invincible destiny.

In other words, in this great era, it seemed like he controlled the Immortal Sector, the Central Province, and had reached the peak of power. Even the old-timers had to form an alliance to contend against him, but he wasn't the main character.

The main character was the Celestial Thearch.

The Celestial Thearch hadn't risen yet.

Once he rose to prominence, he would be the villain that the protagonist had to defeat. In the end, he would be killed by the protagonist and trampled under his feet, achieving unparalleled achievements.

This was a change in the future, almost irreversible. - Chapter 806

但他知道,此人应该隐藏在中土神州之中,甚至自己都不知道自己就是未来的天帝,但隐隐约约已经有了举世无敌的大气运。

也就是,这个伟大的时代之中,看起来他掌握靖仙司,中土神州,权势已经到达巅峰,哪怕是老古董都要联盟在一起,才能够抗衡他,可他并不是主角。

主角是天帝。

天帝还没有崛起。

一旦崛起,他就是主角要战胜的大反派,最终会被主角斩杀,踩踏在脚底下,成就主角盖世功绩。

这是未来的变化,几乎不可逆转。- Chapter 806

Gu Chensha

From the perspective of his brother, he wonders if he is protagonist of all eras due to his feats.

"How did Gu Chensha become an Null Immortality being?" Old Fourth, Gu Huasha, recalled this matter. He suddenly realized that when Gu Chensha cultivated to the Null Immortality state, there was no movement at all. It was as if he had cultivated to the Null Immortality state unknowingly.

"Is he really the protagonist? Is he the protagonist of countless eras?" Gu Huasha suddenly thought of something and felt discouraged.

Gu Chensha seemed to have been smooth sailing from start to finish. He was unparalleled under the heavens and had never suffered any losses. He had survived countless dangers and great changes in the world. He was even more of a protagonist than the protagonist.

Why?

Gu Huasha was puzzled. - Chapter 1068

“古尘沙是怎么成就无不朽的?”老四古华沙回忆着这件事情,突然发现古尘沙修成了无不朽的时候,并没有什么动静,似乎就是不知不觉之中就修成了。

“难道,老十九真的是主角,这个时代,乃至于无数个时代的主角?”老四古华沙突然想想,倒是也觉得有些气馁。

古尘沙似乎从头到尾都是一帆风顺,天下无敌,没有吃过什么亏,无数的危险,天地大变,他都可以化险为夷,这简直比主角模板还要主角。

到底是为什么?

老四古华沙百思不得其解。- Chapter 1068

After all, in-addition to his protagonist traits, he has his own feats of treating like the main character like a toy. For example, it is stated that the Celestial Thearch could have broken free from his previous fate, however, Gu Chensha's new river of fate binds his fate-energy, essentially having his path set by Gu Chensha.

Of course, with the likes of Gu Huasha and the Celestial Thearch, their previous fates could not bind them.

But right now, the new river of fate was created by Gu Dingsha. This river of fate was way more powerful than the one created by the Heaven's Will in the past. Even Old Fourth and the Heavenly Emperor could not break free from it.

In the Heavenly Courts.

The Fourth and Celestial Thearch met again.

"A hundred years have passed," the Celestial Thearch said. "The human world has become a completely new structure. Countless experts have emerged, and there might even be existences that pose a threat to us in the future."

"That's not a big deal. However, our future fates have already been arranged by someone else." Fourth Brother Gu Huasha waved his hand and an illusory image of the River of Destiny appeared in the void.

This river of fate was incomparably vast and huge. It was so deep that the bottom could not be seen, and it surged forward.

In the river, many fate-energies floated up and down, moved by the river.

And in the River of Fate, the largest amount of fate-energy was condensed into the shape of a dragon. This dragon was extremely huge, and could be seen clearly in the river.

The dragon in the river of fate actually had two heads.

The two-headed dragon roared incessantly, wanting to escape the control of the river of fate and fly out. However, every time it roared and soared, it was bound by the river of fate and fell back into the river. It had no choice but to follow the path of the river.

“Look, the two-headed dragon represents our fate energy in the river of fate. Even with our current level of power, we still can’t break free from it,” Gu Huasha said. “If we keep going like this, we’ll be manipulated by Gu Chensha.” - Chapter 986

当然,以老四古华沙和天帝这种人物,以前的命运根本不能够束缚他们。

可是现在,全新的命运长河是古尘沙缔造的,这命运长河比起以前天道所缔造的命运长河要厉害得多,哪怕是老四和天帝都摆脱不了束缚。

天庭之中。

老四和天帝再度会面了。

“百年时间过去了。”天帝道:“人间界又成了全新的格局,无数高手涌现出来,甚至以后都会出现对你我产生威胁的存在。”

“这倒是没有什么,可虑的是你我以后未来的命运,都被人安排好了。”老四古华沙一挥手,顿时就在虚空之中出现了一条命运长河的虚影。

这条命运长河无比壮阔巨大,深不见底,涛涛向前。

在河流之中,许多气数沉浮着,被长河所带动。

而在命运长河之中,最大的一股气数,凝聚成了龙形,这龙形极其巨大,可以明显的在河流之中看得到。

这条命运长河之中的巨龙,居然有两个脑袋。

此双头巨龙不停地咆哮,想要脱离命运长河的掌控,飞腾出去,但每一次咆哮飞腾,都受到了命运长河的束缚,重新落入河水之中,不得不按照河水的轨迹前去。

“你看,这双头巨龙代表的就是我们在命运长河中的气数,我们现在的实力,居然都挣扎脱离不了这命运长河。”老四古华沙道:“如果我们再这样下去,就有可能被古尘沙所操纵。” - Chapter 986

Then later, the Celestial Thearch went against him so Gu Chensha turned him into a pill still containing his fate-energy.

The Celestial Thearch was the main character of the old world. Although he had been refined into a pill by Gu Chensha, this pill also contained a large amount of fate energy. Anyone who obtained it would gain a great deal of authority over the old world.

If this elixir was obtained by the protagonist of the old world, the backup protagonist would gain a huge advantage. It could devour many backup protagonists and step onto the path of the real protagonist. - Chapter 1079

天帝才是旧世界的主角,虽然被古尘沙炼制成了一枚丹药,可这枚丹药之中也蕴含了大量的气数,如果谁获得之后,就可以对旧世界拥有极大的权柄。

如果这枚丹药被旧世界的主角获得之后,这个主角备选就可以获得极大的优势,可以吞噬很多备选主角,从而踏上真正的主角之路。 - Chapter 1079

Although his feats are cool, his existence throws things into chaos. He explains what a protagonist is, an existence scaled by the amount of fate-energy. He also explains that in the new world, no eternal protagonist can exist, however, history has turned against him giving birth to a true-protagonist. According to the rules, he should have left the stage but continuing to exist has thrown to disarray. As long as he exists, everyone will be suppressed by him. The irregular eternal protagonist.

“In the first place,” Gu Chensha said, “everyone has their own unique style. There’s no such thing as an eternal protagonist in this world. Unfortunately, my existence has changed, making it impossible for any other protagonist to exist in this world. As a result, the laws of history have turned against me, giving birth to the true protagonist.”

"What kind of concept is a protagonist?" Wen Hong was rather puzzled.

"The so-called protagonist is a place where fate energy gathers at its strongest point. For example, in a village, the person with the best luck is the protagonist of this village. In the town, the protagonist of this village is not necessarily the protagonist. He will fade into the masses, and then on a planet, the fate energy gathers at one point. That person will be the protagonist of the planet, but in a Star Field, the protagonist will be someone else," Gu Chensha said. "In the entire multiverse, no matter who it is, they are not the main character. Now, only I am the real protagonist. As long as I don't die, everyone will be suppressed by me. Unless someone completely suppresses me and kills me, the other protagonists will appear. According to the laws of history, I should have left the stage of history long ago. However, if I forcefully break the rules, I will definitely suffer a backlash. Because of my existence, the main characters are not born. These protagonists can only appear in this place. I can't accept this." - Chapter 1105

“本来这个世界上,是各领风骚,不可能有永恒主角的存在,可惜的是,我的存在,出现变数,使得天地之间,没有了其它的主角存在。于是乎,这种历史的规律,就开始反噬我,诞生出来了真正的主角。”古尘沙道。

“主角到底是个什么概念?”闻洪倒是有些疑惑不解。

“所谓主角,是一个地方,气数所聚集的最强一点。比如一个村子里面,那个运气最好的人,就是这个村子的主角,而这个村子的主角,实际上到了镇子里面,也未必就是主角,泯然于众人,然后一个星球,气数聚集于一点,那个人就是星球的主角,但到了一个星域,主角就另有其人。”古尘沙道:“而对于整个多元宇宙来说,无论是谁,都不是主角,现在只有我,才是真正的主角,只要我不陨落,所有的人都会被我压制,除非是有人把我镇压彻底杀死,其它的主角才会冒出来。按照历史的规律,我早就应该退出历史的舞台,可我强行打破了规律,就必定要会被反噬,因为我的存在,那些主角都诞生不出来,可冥冥之中,这些主角还是不甘心,为气数所感,出现在了这里,和我争锋。” - Chapter 1105

Every village, town, county, prefecture, province, country, continent, planet, galaxy, dimension, universe was like this. Gu Chensha flies to a universe to witness the birth of a universal protagonist.

He was not looking around aimlessly. He was observing the place where the fate energy gathered.

In a village, there were places where fate energy gathered, and there were examples of people gathering on a single person. If they gathered on a single person, that person would become the richest person in the village. If they gathered on a single person, that person would become the most promising person in the entire village.

One village was like this, one town was like this, one county, one prefecture, one province, one country, one continent, one planet, one galaxy, one dimension, one universe was like this.

And now, in this Hard-Soft Universe, all the fate energy was gathering towards this person called Wang Dong.

Only then was Gu Chensha drawn over. - Chapter 1109

他并不是漫无目的寻找观看,而是仔细观察气数所聚集的地方。

一个村落有气数所聚集的地方,也有聚集到达一个人身上的例子,如果聚集到达一家身上,那家就是村子的首富,如果聚集到达一个人的身上,那个人就是整个村将来最有出息的人。

一村如此,一镇如此,一县,一府,一省,一国,一大陆,一星球,一星系,一次元,一宇宙都是如此。

而现在,这个“刚柔宇宙”之中,隐隐约约,所有的气数都向着这个叫做王冬的人身上汇聚。

古尘沙这才被吸引而来。- Chapter 1109

Fate-energy is the choice to choose from a pathless future.

The so-called fate energy was the right to choose the future path.

In the future, there would be countless paths to reach the 24th Transformation of the Dao Realm where one could "peer into the future". That would allow one to understand some of the changes in the future and avoid calamity. As for the 34th Transformation, "controlling fate energy", it would directly open up a path that was most suitable for oneself from a path without a future. - Chapter 679

所谓气数,就是选择未来道路的权利。

未来无数条路,到达道境二十四变“窥视未来”,那能够稍微了解一些未来的变化,从而趋吉避凶。而三十四变“驾驭气数”则是直接从没有未来的道路之中,开辟出一条最适合自己的道路来。- Chapter 679

As for additionally context for the above, essential old world started giving birth to 3,000 protagonists. All in the hopes of creating a giga protagonist to defeat Gu Chensha.

In the multiverse, there were as many 3,000 protagonists.

Which meant three thousand sons.

The Three Thousand Sons devoured each other, and the last one was the true protagonist. He would be able to stand shoulder to shoulder with Gu Chensha and fight it out with him. He was also the key to who would walk towards the future in the new and old worlds. - Chapter 1079

现在多元宇宙之中,主角备选足足有3000之多。

也就是3000之子。

3000之子,相互吞噬,最后剩下一个,那个人就是真正的主角,能够和古尘沙比肩,和古尘沙一决雌雄,也是新世界和旧世界谁能够走向未来的一个关键点。- Chapter 1079

Although they are protagonists, they are actually simply candidates. Candidates for the main character position. Despite this though, they are all still trapped within Gu Chensha's river of fate. Although they have a chance of escaping it.

“Myriad worlds are changing,” Gu Chensha murmured. “Order is changing, and destiny is rising. Who is the master of all?” A river of destiny appeared, within which could be seen dragons and serpents, as well as countless stars.

These stars that constantly danced in the river of fate were the candidates for the main character.

Only these protagonists had the ability to jump out of the river of fate.

These protagonists were very interesting. - Chapter 1079

“万界变化,秩序交替,气数升腾,谁主沉浮?”古尘沙轻声念叨着,然后一条命运长河出现了,这命运长河的深处,龙蛇变化,在龙蛇之上,又有许多星辰相互跳跃,企图脱离命运长河的束缚。

这些在命运长河中不停跳跃的星辰,就是主角备选。

也只有这些主角备选,才拥有跳出古尘沙命运长河的能力。

这些主角备选很有意思。 - Chapter 1079

According to Gu Chensha, protagonists can be divided into little protagonist, big protagonist, super protagonist, etc.

In his opinion, the main characters could also be divided.

Little protagonist, big protagonist, super protagonist, etc. - Chapter 1070

在他看来,主角也可以进行划分。

小主角,大主角,超级主角等等。

在这不朽永恒万物缔造系统面前,以前所有的系统都相形见绌。- Chapter 1070

If you're wondering if these protagonists posed a threat to him at this point, even ever, then no. The story could have ended early but MC wants a protagonist to defeat him. In fact, the stories, experiences of these protagonists are nothing more than nourishment to him.

Within the River of Destiny…

Countless dragons and serpents were biting and tearing at each other, causing blood to spurt out. It was a sign of the intensity of the battle. Every time the fate energy clashed and disappeared, it represented a powerhouse, a sect, and even a huge country.

Over the past thousand years, countless stories of joy and sorrow had appeared. Countless protagonists had grown into giants, and countless giants had fallen.

These stories, experiences, all of his mentality, information, and feelings gathered into a surging tide that surged into Gu Chenha's Immaculate Dragon Cultivation Technique. In the end, it gathered into clusters of wisdom that became the resources for the Immaculate Dragon Cultivation Technique to circulate and grow. - Chapter 1000

这命运长河之中。

无数的龙蛇在相互撕咬,鲜血淋淋,代表着战斗之激烈,每次的气数相互碰撞消失,就代表了一个巨头,甚至是一个宗门,一个巨大的国家就此消失了。

这千年的岁月中,不知道涌现出来了多少悲欢离合的故事,多少主角成长为了巨头,多少的巨头陨落。

这些故事,经历,全部的一切心态,资料,感受,都汇聚成了澎湃的大潮水,涌入古尘沙的无龙心法之中,最后汇聚成了一团团的智慧,成为了无龙心法运转和成长的资粮。- Chapter 1000

3 Thousand Protagonists

Although the old world's will created 3 thousand protagonists, 6 irregular people stand out. These six being Zhou Qin (Buddhism Is Taoism), Wang Chao (Romance of Dragons and Snakes), Hong Yi (Yang God), Fang Han (Eternal Life), Yang Qi (Sage Monarch) and Jiang Li (Emperor of the Cosmos). As for the brackets, these 6 are all the main characters of the author's previous novels.

The New World Will “Ancient New Sword” waved his hands casually and a disc appeared in an instant. The disc seemed to be a mirror and the shadows and faces of several people appeared in the mirror.

Each and every one of them had incredible energy convergence, and were virtually invincible. They could destroy heaven and earth, and were far stronger than Tang Chuan or Zhang Xuancong.

“The Old World created a total of 3,000 protagonists. After such a long time, the first level has finally been created. The future protagonists should be divided among these people.” The will of the New World, Ancient New Sword, pointed at the people in the mirror and said, “These people are called Zhou Qin, Wang Ya, Hong Yi, Fang Han, Yang Qi, Jiang Li. They have experienced many things and finally reached the peak. Now, they can advance to the Null Immortality realm at any time. Each of them has devoured at least hundreds of the protagonists of the Old World. I suspect that even the will of the Old World cannot control these six people now.”

“I didn’t realize these six people had such a strong destiny.” Although Gu Huasha was in the Deathless level, he could tell from the mirror that these six people’s destiny could pierce through time itself and return to the true self. They didn’t even need any good fortune to reach the Deathless level. - Chapter 1097

新世界意志“古新剑”他双手随意挥舞,刹那之间出现了一个圆盘,圆盘似乎一面镜子,镜子之中走马观花的出现了几人的影子和面孔。

这几个人每个出现时候,都气数滔天,几乎是所向无敌,毁天灭地,气数之强横,比起什么唐川,什么张玄功都要强横得多。

“旧世界一共缔造了3000主角,在这么久远的时间之中。终于分出来了第一个阶层,以后的主角,不出意外,就在这几个人之中分出来。”新世界意志“古新剑”指着镜子之中的人道:“这几个人分别叫做周钦,王钞,洪义,方韩,杨旗,江厘。他们不知道经历了多少事情,终于走到了巅峰,现在随时随地都可以晋升到达无不朽的境界。他们每个人,都起码吞噬了数百的旧世界主角,我怀疑,现在哪怕是旧世界的意志,也控制不了这六个人。”

“我没有注意到,这六个人好强的气数。”老四古华沙虽然是无不朽的境界,比起这六个人更要强横,但在镜子之中,他看出来了这六个人的气数几乎是可以打破亘古,回归真如,哪怕是不需要任何机缘,都可以晋升到达无不朽之境界。- Chapter 1097

The strongest of the protagonists, all 6 possessing protagonists traits.

The most powerful of them were Zhou Qin, Wang Qian, Hongyi, Fang Han, Yang Qi, and Jiang Li. They were all minor figures in the old world, but had risen to prominence in the blink of an eye. Furthermore, they were shrewd and astute, and had incredible divine abilities. They were adept at scheming, and their energy arts had reached an invincible level.

It could be said that the six of them were the true protagonists. Ever since they were young, no matter who it was that dealt with them, they basically did not have a good ending. Even when they were small ants, the invincible big shots that dealt with them were killed for no reason and the benefits were obtained by them.

It was as if they had been enshrouded by some kind of power of creation. They cheated in every aspect, and in any desperate situation, they would be able to see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Now, these six all became unmatched giants. - Chapter 1101

其中,最为强大的就是六个人物,叫做周钦,王钞,洪义,方韩,杨旗,江厘。这六个人,在旧世界之中的许多次元,都是小人物,可异军突起,居然很快就成就了无上霸主,而且个个精明无比,拥有不可思议的无上神通,擅长算计,而且气数强大到达了几乎是无可战胜的境界。

可以说,这六个人才是真正的主角,他们从小到达现在,无论是谁对付他,都基本上没有没有好下场,哪怕是他们是小蝼蚁的时候,无敌巨头对付他们,都莫名其妙的被斩杀,而好处被他们获得。

仿佛他们是被某种创世之力所包裹,处处作弊,任何困难的绝境,他们都会柳暗花明。

现在,这六个人都成为了无敌巨头。- Chapter 1101

However, Zhou Qin explains they aren't real. Due to the existence of the new world and the conflict with the old world, imagination and reality are in shambles. Essentially the author is stating that the lines between fiction is distorting, basically giving a reason as to why his characters from other novels are present.

"This is extremely beneficial to me, but I want to know what benefits you can obtain. You can't help me for no reason, because I really can't see where your benefits lie," Zhou Yang said.

"You can't understand my benefits either. In fact, can you tell? I'm not a real person," Zhou Qin said. "However, I want to become a human in this era."

"Not a real person?" Zhou Yang was shocked. He really couldn't see through Zhou Qin's true identity. "Then what era are you from? Don't tell me you don't belong to this era?"

“The lines of fate are in complete chaos. The lines of time and space have long since disappeared. However, I belong to an era that you don’t know about. That world doesn’t belong to the current multiverse. The current multiverse is actually based on reality, but as the power of the mind develops, many imaginative things will also arrive here. In the end, the imagination and reality will fuse together to form a world that is neither imagination nor reality. In reality, the new world is imagination, but it possesses the power of reality. However, the old world cannot be replaced by the new. The existence of the old world is also very necessary, and Gu Chensha saw this. So he gave up on the new world and retreated behind the curtains to observe the changes.” - Chapter 1104

“这对于我来说,是有巨大好处,但我希望知道的是,你能够有什么好处。你不可能无缘无故就无偿帮助我,因为我实在是看不到,你的好处在哪里。”周洋道。

“我的好处,你也不能够理解,实际上,你看出来了没有。我并不是真正的人。”周钦道:“不过,我想要在这个时代之中,变成人。”

“不是真正的人?”周洋大吃一惊,他实在是看不清楚这周钦的虚实:“那你是什么时代的人?难道,你不属于这个时代?”

“命运线已经彻底一团混乱,时空线早就已经消失了。不过,我是属于你不知道的那个时代,那个世界,不属于现在的多元宇宙,现在的多元宇宙,实际上是基于现实基础上,但随着心灵之力的开发,很多想象的东西,也都会降临到达这里。最后想象和现实相互融合,凝聚成一个既不是想象,也不是现实的世界,实际上,新世界是想象,可拥有了现实的力量,但旧世界也不能够被新世界所取代,旧世界的存在,也是有很大的必要性,古尘沙也看到了这一点。所以他放弃了新世界,退居幕后,静观其变。” Chapter 1104

Despite being protagonists, even invulnerable to harm and danger. They suffered their first loss, Zhou Qin died and they realised that they will too.

"Zhou Qin has fallen.” Hong Yi said," This is not a good thing for us. Originally, the six of us were invincible, and it was impossible for us to be injured. Even if it was any tribulation, to us, it would be able to turn danger into safety. But now, I can feel our fate energy starting to decline. Next, we will die one by one.” - Chapter 1140

“周钦陨落了。”洪义道:“这对于我们来说,不是一个好事情,本来我们六人是无敌的,不可能损伤,哪怕是任何劫数对于我们来说,都可以化险为夷,可是现在,我感觉到了我们的气数开始衰落,接下来,我们会一个个的陨落。” - Chapter 1140
Why? Because irregular protagonists (people with greater or equal fate-energy) started to pop up. The 3,000 thousand protagonists have to devour each other, having the other's fate-energy added to them to become a superior protagonists but there are people that have superior non-murder type ways. For example Chen Qi (see Chen Qi section for his method to increase his fate-energy).

Anyways. the remaining 5 decide not to scheme against each other and fuse to become a superior existence. Their fusion creating a cocoon.

Hong Yi, Wang Qian, Fang Han, Yang Qi, and Jiang Li were all dead. They sacrificed themselves and actually condensed into a giant, bloody egg. A living being was about to be born within the egg, giving birth to an endless power. - Chapter 1142

洪义,王钞,方韩,杨旗,江厘五人都死了,自我牺牲,居然凝聚成了一枚血肉巨蛋,这巨蛋之中有生灵要诞生出来,产生了某种无穷无尽的威能。- Chapter 1142

The being born from this being a white robed cultivator who breaks free from the virtual network of Gu Chensha and announces his intention to the multiverse.

“I am the most powerful person in the Eternal Age.” The white-robed young man chuckled, and although he didn’t look particularly sinister, his aura spread out to fill all of the other powerful entities in the universe.

"Everyone, I've broken Gu Chensha's restraints today. From now on, all of you will obtain eternity. My level of cultivation has already surpassed Gu Chensha's. Now, I will kill this person before all of you. I will let all of you obtain eternal life. Pray that I am the one who saved you."

The teenager in white took a step forward.

He was going to kill Gu Chensha. - Chapter 1144

“我,就是永恒时代的最强之人。”白衣少年嘻嘻一笑,没有了任何狰狞,但是他的气息扩散出去,几乎是让多元宇宙之中,所有的强大存在都感受到了。

“诸位,今日我打破了古尘沙的束缚,从此之后,你们众生都可以获得永恒,我的修为已经超过了古尘沙,现在,我就在你们众生的见证之下,彻底灭杀此人,让每个生灵,都获得真正永生的寿命。你们祈祷吧,是我拯救了你们。”

白衣少年一步踏出。

他要去杀死古尘沙。- Chapter 1144

However, Gu Chensha is disappointed at the result and says that this isn't the person to end him.

"Zhou Qin and the others self-destructed and fused into a huge egg. Within the huge egg, you were born. You finally reached perfection. You do have some strength." Gu Chensha looked at the white-robed youth with admiration. "Your strength even broke my virtual interface. However, my virtual interface is actually helping you. I can't do anything about you destroying your own future."

"Gu Chensha, you're finally here." The teenager in white narrowed his eyes. "You're a weirdo. All these years, you've been standing at the peak, manipulating the fate of all beings. Today, it's finally time to end it."

“I was hoping someone would come and end me. Too bad it wasn’t you.”

Gu Chensha waved his hand. "Leave. Wait for someone even more powerful than you to appear."

"Gu Chensha, do you really think that no one in this world, past, present, or future can defeat you?" The white-robed youth shook his head. All of a sudden, he struck out.

Without any warning, he transformed into a magical symbol that entered Gu Dingsha’s body.

"Gu Chensha, actually, I've already seen through the virtual interface and know everything about you. I'm just waiting for you to appear. I know everything about you." The white-clothed youth's tone carried Gu Chensha's voice, as if he was really starting to fuse with Gu Chensha.

Gu Chensha reached out and grabbed his own body. Instantly, the rune was pulled out of thin air and jumped on his palm.

At the same time, the white-clothed youth's terrified voice came from within.

"Impossible!" - Chapter 1145

“周钦等六人自我毁灭,融合成了一个巨蛋,巨蛋之中,诞生出来了你,你最终圆满,倒是有些力量。”古尘沙看着白衣少年,有些赞赏:“甚至你的力量,居然打破了我虚拟面板,但其实我的虚拟面板是帮助你,你自毁前程,我也没有任何办法。”

“古尘沙,你终于出现了。”白衣少年眯着眼睛:“你是个奇葩,这么多年来,你始终站立在巅峰,操纵众生的命运,今天终于到了终结的时候了。”

“我希望有人来终结我,可惜不是你。”

古尘沙摆摆手:“离开吧,等待,等待比你更加厉害的人物出世。”

“古尘沙,你真的以为世界上,过去现在未来,都没有人能够战胜你么。”白衣少年摇摇头,突然之间,他出手了。

毫无征兆之间,他化为了一道符文,居然进入了古尘沙体内,开始吞噬,转化。

“古尘沙,其实我已经通过了那虚拟面板,知道了你的一切,就等着你出现,你的任何虚实,都在我的掌握之中。”白衣少年的语气之中,带上了古尘沙的声音,似乎他真的开始和古尘沙融合。

古尘沙伸出手来,朝着自己身体上一抓,顿时那道符文就被凭空抓了出来,在他的手掌上跳跃。

与此同时,白衣少年惊恐的声音从其中传出来。

“不可能!” - Chapter 1145

The white robes teen then asked for help from all living beings, their will converging on him to defeat Gu Chensha. Despite this though, Gu Chensha just turned him into nourishment for the multiverse, in order to create a superior being to defeat him.

That gigantic palm was the will of countless living beings that wanted to kill Gu Chensha.

Just like that, Gu Chensha narrowed his eyes as he watched the palm slowly press down on him. He did not dodge. In reality, this palm had already covered countless spaces. There was no place for him to escape or dodge.

Besides, how could Gu Chensha possibly dodge?

As the palm came crashing down, Gu Chensha disappeared without a trace.

It seemed to have been completely destroyed by the palm.

“Our virtual panel disappeared.”

"Yes, the virtual panel has completely disappeared."

"Gu Chen Sha is dead? Only when he is dead will the virtual panel disappear."

“That’s impossible. Gu Chensha died just like that. It’s different from what we expected, isn’t it? Logically speaking, it should have been earth-shattering. What a pity that it was so silent.”

“But the virtual panel disappeared. We all gained immortality.”

“That’s right. We no longer have a lifespan limit. I can feel our power beginning to increase. We’ve lost some kind of binding. Sure enough, this Gu Chen Sha stole our lifespan. He’s the most evil existence.”

Countless wills intertwined once again.

"Dead? He died just like that?" The white-robed youth was stunned as well. He could not believe that Gu Chensha would die without any resistance.

But under the pressure of his hand, Gu Chensha was indeed dead.

In his senses, Gu Chensha had no way of resisting.

But Gu Chensha had died so quickly. He didn’t believe it himself. It was too easy. Too easy.

“Are you dead, Gu Chensha?” the white-garbed young man said, his voice shaking heaven and earth. “I refuse to believe that you’re dead! You’re dead too easily!”

"Indeed, I won't die."

At this moment, a voice sounded.

Gu Chensha appeared behind the white-clothed youth. His tone was still as old as before, but his body was straight and full of vitality. His aged voice was actually filled with the vicissitudes of time. Hearing his voice, one could see the passage of time that had passed since ancient times.

“You’re the amalgamation of many people. I originally thought you could challenge me, but now it seems you’re still a bit too weak. I’ll crush you, scatter your power into the multiverse, and create a new existence stronger than you. Then I’ll challenge you again. And one more thing, since all living beings in the multiverse don’t want my virtual interface to help them, then I’ll cancel it. But in that case, you’ll probably have to endure even more pain. You won’t obtain true eternal life, but instead face calamity.”

As Gu Chensha spoke, he slapped the white-robed youth's head.

There was no suspense at all.

The white-robed youth's body exploded, transforming into countless streams of white light that scattered into the depths of the multiverse.

At this moment, the depths of the multiverse welcomed the deepest changes. - Chapter 1146

那巨大的手掌镇压下来,是无数众生的意志,必杀古尘沙。

古尘沙就这样眯着眼睛看着那手掌缓缓压迫下来,他也没有逃避,实际上,这手掌已经涵盖了无数时空,根本没有地方可以逃走或者闪避。

再说了,古尘沙怎么可能闪避逃走?

手掌镇压下来,无声无息,古尘沙消失在了这里。

似乎被手掌彻底消灭了。

“我们的虚拟面板消失了。”

“对,虚拟面板彻底消失了.........”

“古尘沙死了?只有他死了,虚拟面板才会消失。”

“不可能吧,古尘沙就这么死了,和我们预想的不一样?按照道理,怎么都要惊天动地。可惜就这么无声无息?”

“但虚拟面板消失了,我们人人都获得了永生。”

“不错,我们已经没有了寿命的限制,我感觉到了我们的力量,开始增强了,我们失去了某种约束,果然,这个古尘沙是偷窃了我们的寿命,他是最邪恶的存在。”

无数的意志,再次交织。

“死了,就这么死了?”此时此刻,白衣少年也是一愣,他不敢相信古尘沙就这么毫无反抗之力的就死了。

但在他的大手压迫下来,古尘沙的确是就这么死了。

在他的感知之中,古尘沙没有半点反抗能力。

可古尘沙这么快的死了,他自己都不相信,太简单了,太容易了。

“古尘沙,你到底死了没有?”白衣少年长啸起来,惊天动地:“我不相信你就这么死了,死得实在是太容易了。”

“不错,我的确不会死。”

这个时候,一个声音出现了。

古尘沙出现在了白衣少年的背后,他的语气还是这么苍老,但身体笔直,显得很有活力,那苍老的声音其实是岁月的沧桑,听见他的声音,就可以看到从古至今的那种岁月流逝。

“你是许多人的聚合体,本来我以为你可以挑战我,可是现在看来,你的实力还差一些,我把你粉碎,让你的力量散落到达多元宇宙之中,重新酝酿出来比你更强大的存在,然后再来挑战我,还有一点的就是,既然多元宇宙之中的所有众生,都不希望我的虚拟面板帮助他们,那就取消好了,不过这样,你们恐怕要承受更多的痛苦,你们并不获得真正的永生,反而会迎来劫数和灾难........”

古尘沙说话之间,他的手就拍在了白衣少年的头顶上。

毫无任何悬念。

白衣少年的身躯炸开,化为了无数的白光,散落进入了多元宇宙的深处。

此时此刻,多元宇宙的深处迎来了最深层次的变革。- Chapter 1146

Chen Qi

Chen Qi was a small novelist in the Arcana Empire. After being blessed by Gu Chensha, he disappeared and when he later reappeared in the story, we find out that he continues to write novels, however, his body contains the novel worlds he wrote. Creating protagonists that have fate-energy that nourishes him.

This person was not born out of nowhere. He was a novelist who had received Gu Chensha's help in the early stages of the arcane universe.

Gu Chensha had asked him to write novels all over the Arcana Universe, gathering a lot of popularity. Later on, when he cultivated the Arcana Techniques, his speed of writing novels became even faster, causing countless people to be unable to extricate themselves from his novels.

In the end, he secretly managed it, reaching the undying level.

However, in the end, he still joined the Longevity Universe and became a member of the resistance against Gu Chenshaha. He also wanted to obtain eternal life.

Ever since he started writing novels, he had created countless protagonists. Although the protagonists were characters in novels, they were read by many people. With the influence of fate energy, the worlds of these novels would also condense into shapes in parallel illusions because the power of the human heart was inconceivable.

Of course, there were no gods among the common people. However, there were some villagers who created wooden statues that they worshipped day and night.

Besides, Chen Qi’s novels weren’t read by people from the same village. In fact, almost everyone in the Arcana Kingdom had read them. Later, when the Arcana Kingdom became part of the old world, they became even more popular. Later, when Chen Qi reached the Heaven-Dao level, his power spread throughout the universe, eventually reaching the Deathless level.

Now, from the looks of his body, his body was filled with illusory worlds. Every illusory world was the structure of his novel world.

In the illusory worlds as numerous as the sands in Ganges, countless protagonists also hold huge destinies. They were providing Chen Qi with Destiny.

In other words, Chen Qi's potential was even greater than Qu Chen's. - Chapter 1119

Raw:

此人也不是突然诞生出来的,而是当初在奥术宇宙之中,最初阶段,得到了古尘沙帮助的一个小说家。

古尘沙让他写小说,遍布奥术宇宙,聚集了许多人气,后来修炼奥术,写小说的速度更快,让无数人都风靡他的小说不能自拔。

最后,他居然就暗中经营,成就了无不朽的境界。

不过他最终还是加入了这个无寿宇宙,成为反抗古尘沙的一员,没有别的,他也想获得永恒的寿命。

他自从开始写小说以来,不知道创造了多少主角,那些主角虽然是小说中的人物,但看的人多了,气数渲染之间,这些小说的世界也会在平行幻境之中凝聚成形体,因为人心的力量是不可思议的。

这不稀奇,在很早的民间,本来没有神灵,但是有一些村民塑造了个木质的神像,日日夜夜膜拜,那个神灵真的就凝聚出来了,而且拥有极其强大的力量。

更何况陈奇写的小说,可不是一个村子的人阅读,而是当初整个奥术帝国,几乎所有的人都在看,后来奥术帝国融入了旧世界,更加风靡,再后来,陈奇的力量到达了天道境界之后,四处传播到达了很多宇宙,最后他就凭借这个修成了无不朽的境界。

现在从他的身体看上去,体内到处都是虚幻世界,每个虚幻世界,都是他的一个小说世界构架。

在这恒沙数目的虚幻世界中,无数的主角也拥有大气数,他们在为陈奇提供气数。

也就是说,陈奇的潜力,甚至比“曲尘”还要大。 - Chapter 1116

Gu Chensha's Empyrean Key

Although he scales above 2-B fellows, he explains that his strength isn't decided by cultivation realms.

"My strength has nothing to do with cultivation base. Cultivation base is cultivation base. Strength is strength. Perhaps the truth of this world is that the higher one's cultivation base is, the more powerful one is. However, that's not the case for me." Gu Chensha waved his hand. "Of course, you don't understand this logic right now. It's nothing. You'll understand sooner or later." - Chapter 1147

“我的实力和境界无关,境界是境界,实力是实力,也许现在这个世界上的真理,就是境界越高,实力越强,可对于我来说并不是如此。”古尘沙摆摆手:“当然,你们现在并不能够理解这个道理,这也没有什么,迟早你们会理解的。” - Chapter 1147

From the perspective of a 10th level deathless, Gu Chensha was weaker but he was still overwhelmed and Gu Chensha makes it clear that cultivation realms mean nothing to him.

"Why? What realm is this?" Hao Xuan tried everything he could think of. He even wanted to use everything in the multiverse to perish together with Gu Chensha, but he could not do anything. "Your realm is clearly lower than mine, but why can't I withstand your moves? What realm are you at?"

"You don't understand what realm is. Realm is just a symbol, a name that measures strength. All realms are decided by me. It's not that there's no immortality, it's that I suggested it. It's not that I haven't mastered it, it's just that I don't need this realm to support myself anymore," Gu Chensha said. "This realm is like a child. When he was young, he wanted to obtain something, but he couldn't get it. But when he grew up, even if he brought this thing to me, he wouldn't like it, because he could buy many of these things at will. Of course, you can't understand this logic." - Chapter 1149

“为什么,这是什么境界。”昊玄整个人想尽一切办法,甚至他想催动多元宇宙的所有,和古尘沙同归于尽,但根本做不出任何手段:“你明明境界比我低,可你的招式,我为什么抵挡不住?你到底是什么境界。”

“你根本不理解境界是什么,境界,不过就是一个符号,一个衡量实力高低的名字而已,而所有的境界,都是我来定的。非有无不朽的境界,也是我提出来的,我不是没有练成,而是我已经不需要这个境界来支撑自己了。”古尘沙道:“这个境界,就如一个小孩子,小的时候,很想获得某个玩意儿始终不可得,但长大之后,就算是把这个玩意儿送到面前,也不喜欢不心动了,因为随意就可以购买很多这样的玩意儿。当然,这个道理,你是不能够理解的。” - Chapter 1149
Which is all meaningless in my eyes, since I am pretty sure this isn't enough to reach 2-A.

Sage Monarch

Sage Monarch is affected by this story, both positively and negatively. Tier wise, currently the god tier are tiered 5-D, possibly 9-D, due to the existence of layered dimensions. Up-to the 8th dimension but with Dragon Talisman, that number goes up-to infinite. However, the author doesn't treat it as each having r>f, especially from seeing the description of the 2-D world in Dragon Talisman that hold a great amount of energy.

So Sage Monarch's tier will go down to a solid 5-D.

In addition to that, Yang Qi's current Acausality doesn't stand up to the current standard, well, he technically does but it's too match work so he will be losing that too.

Lastly, his NEP (type 5) is due to his destiny. With the help of Dragon Talisman, this is now plot. Of-course it would have to be a fundamental part of their existence but thankfully there was a direct stated of this.

‘Even destiny itself is being devoured?’

Destiny was a most illusory and mysterious thing. Usually, when a person died, their destiny would just fade away and become part of heaven and earth again. Yang Qi had seen and experienced many things in life, but he hadn’t come across very many things that could devour destiny. One of the few that he knew of were King Immortal-Slayer's legacy medallions.

Destiny was one of the most fundamental aspects of a person. In fact, not even one's soul, flesh, or blood could be considered even one one-millionth as important. - Chapter 737
The smurf immortality type 8 of the Crown Prince is now plot and it is not smurf in the way it protects him, although long after his death, it did still tug and pull Yang Qi towards his true-self.

Agree:

Neutral:

Disagree:

Last edited:
Perhaps it is too early to post this, but honestly, this the last piece of work I'll read from this author.

Most of this seem fine to me
Expect several things
Tier-wise: I think Empyrean World (or at least Empyrean Dao/Heavenly Dao realm) should be 2-A (or at least "At least 2-C possibly 2-A)
Since Endless Mainland exists, there are Infinite possibilities of Future, corresponding to the tributaries located in the "Great River of Fate", and Gu Chensa was sent to a Fateline by the Will of the Endless Continent/Endless Mainland/Heaven, this Fateline is an alternate universe that actually exists physically, reflects an alternate future of Endless Mainland where Wen Hong is emperor (yeah It's "the fake reality"). Considering the above, it is possible that fatelines are synonymous with "possibilities of future" thus Endless Mainland is a Multiverse with infinite universes as future possibilities/Fatelines etc.. (this also makes sense for the Endless Mainland which contains infinitely many overlapping dimensions, some of which are called "universes"). Empyrean World realm will scale to this Multiverse, since Endless Mainland is the only Infinite World/Endless Mainland in all space-time, it's possible that its AR versions are parts of it, and EM/EC's own will can affect them or BRF someone to them, also support this

Does this world really exist, and then our world also exists, is it a parallel comparison? Is it a parallel dimension?" There are many secrets among Fuyu.
In the exploration from the sacrificial talisman, Gu Chensha understood that the world he fell into should also be a real world, and maybe some of the things he obtained here can be brought to the real world, such as Gu Chensha can be 100% sure that he can take it back with the second trick of the emperor's consecration of the gods.
The will of heaven will pull me into this world. Although it is trying to trap me, it is actually It gave me a huge opportunity, but I would like to see, how much merit can be given by Xue Father Huang's great achievements? "Gu Chensha was anxious to calculate. (Chapter 749)
那我们的那个世界也是真实存在,两者一比较?难道是平行维度?
天界意志把我拉入这个世界,虽然是要困住我,却其实给了我巨大机会,我倒是要看看,学父皇的丰功伟业,能够给我多少功德

And the twenty-four changes "looking into the future" is even more incredible. The past things have already been born, and it is impossible to change them, so it is easier to see with force, but the future things have not yet been born, and there are infinite possibilities. Maybe you peeped at a change in the future, but because of your peep, the future is no longer this change.
而二十四变"窥视未来"那就更不可思议,过去的事情已经生了,是不可能改变的,所以用法力去照见比较容易,而未来的事情还没有生,有无限种可能性,也许你窥视到了未来一个变化,但因为你的窥视,未来已经不是这个变化了。(Chapter 350)

In the heavenly world of that year, He also gave birth to his own consciousness, and the ancient dust and sand was trapped in another destiny line/Fateline by the heavenly consciousness.
在当年的天界,也诞生出来了自己的意识,古尘沙还被天界意识所困入了另外一条命运线中。 (chapter 997)

For example, destiny is a long river, and the future is many tributaries of the long river.
比如,命运是一条长河,未来是长河之中的许多支流。(chapter 679)

Most of this seem fine to me
Expect several things
Tier-wise: I think Empyrean World (or at least Empyrean Dao/Heavenly Dao realm) should be 2-A (or at least "At least 2-C possibly 2-A)
Since Endless Mainland exists, there are Infinite possibilities of Future, corresponding to the tributaries located in the "Great River of Fate", and Gu Chensa was sent to a Fateline by the Will of the Endless Continent/Endless Mainland/Heaven, this Fateline is an alternate universe that actually exists physically, reflects an alternate future of Endless Mainland where Wen Hong is emperor (yeah It's "the fake reality"). Considering the above, it is possible that fatelines are synonymous with "possibilities of future" thus Endless Mainland is a Multiverse with infinite universes as future possibilities/Fatelines etc.. (this also makes sense for the Endless Mainland which contains infinitely many overlapping dimensions, some of which are called "universes"). Empyrean World realm will scale to this Multiverse, since Endless Mainland is the only Infinite World/Endless Mainland in all space-time, it's possible that its AR versions are parts of it, and EM/EC's own will can affect them or BRF someone to them, also support this
I am aware of the countless and infinite future statements. IIRC, Immortal Master Wan directly stated there was millions of futures either for a person or as a whole. I guess at-least 2-C/2-B works, which doesn't make a difference since a-lot of people are 9th level in the end.

Not to mention even if it was 2-A, there wouldn't be a single feat would back it up, considering there is a finite amount of universes (Empyrean World no longer exists).

Last edited:
6-A multiplier for MC:
  • 3.17984e+24 (6-A base AP) * 2000000000 = 6.35968e+33 joules (5-B)

High 6-A multiplier for MC:
  • 1.855604e+25 (High 6-A base AP) * 2000000000 = 3.711208e+34 joules (5-A)

Not to mention even if it was 2-A, there wouldn't be a single feat would back it up, considering there is a finite amount of universes (Empyrean World no longer exists).
But Mortalverse/Human World is ten thousand to millions times bigger than the old Empyrean World, and any random universe of the current Multiverse, including the smallest universes (Nanoverse/Miniature Universes) is already much larger than the Mortalverse ?

But Mortalverse/Human World is ten thousand to millions times bigger than the old Empyrean World, and any random universe of the current Multiverse, including the smallest universes (Nanoverse/Miniature Universes) is already much larger than the Mortalverse ?
Despite all the endless/infinite statement for the Empyrean world, it is still finite.

The Empyrean realm was limited. Spacetime turbulence was also limited, but Chaos was truly infinite. - Chapter 860

天界是有限的,时空乱流也是有限的,但混沌是真正无限的。 - Chapter 860

A 2-C/2-B world floating in primal-chaos being smaller than a single universe or multiple new world universes one, doesn't make the latter 2-A.

Interestingly though, the place outside the verse is actually larger than chaos, making it a 5-D space... I think.

This space was infinitely huge, infinitely vast. It seemed to be the source of everything. The primal chaos back then was huge enough, but in front of this place, it was nothing at all. - Chapter 993

这个空间无限巨大,无限广阔,似乎是一切的源头,当年的混沌够巨大了,可在这个地方面前,根本不算什么。 - Chapter 993
No one scales to it though.

I also just realized that MC leaving the verse, means he left infinite chaos, which would mean his speed is infinite.

The Empyrean realm was limited. Spacetime turbulence was also limited, but Chaos was truly infinite. - Chapter 860

I just accidentally came here and knew nothing about the verse but tbh this quote sounds like Chaos is infinite in relation to itself while Empyrean realm and Spacetime turbulence are considered as something insignificant in comparison with Chaos itself rather than the former is not infinite. Looks like it is tier 1 for me...

I read it different.

It would mean the Heavenly Dao is 5-D. Coincidentally conforming to the 8th level of deathless, which has a 5-D statement from the MC when he was at that level....

But, well, the statement clearly says it is finite.

I understand that part as them being finite in comparison with Chaos, so it will not create contradiction.

Last edited:
I guess Option 2 works.
I mean, the annual state could have the ability; I am not against the downgrade if changes. Though the acausality crt doesn't seem to be concluded so things may change.
I guess the rest seems fine.

Despite all the endless/infinite statement for the Empyrean world, it is still finite.

A 2-C/2-B world floating in primal-chaos being smaller than a single universe or multiple new world universes one, doesn't make the latter 2-A.
But, well, the statement clearly says it is finite.
This statement contradicts information from more than a hundred chapters later. When the Human World absorbed and completely merged with whole Chaos and other worlds, it was only ten thousand/tens thousand times larger than the Empyrean World. It is implied that the actual size of Chaos must be somewhere around 10,000 times the Empyrean World, instead of the statement "Chaos is truly infinite while the Empyrean World is finite", in addition the Human World/Mortal World is also declared to be truly endless and infinite space-time (无限时空). One-ten thousandth of Infinity (Empyrean World) is still Infinity.

The mortal world has taken shape. This is the foundation of the Heavenly Court led by Emperor Heaven Emperor. The mortal world is much larger than the previous Endless World, which is the Heavenly Realms. Because the mortal world has fused with the fragments of the Heavenly Realms and the ancient primal chaos, the current mortal world can be considered truly endless
人间界凝聚成形体了,这是天帝率领天庭众人在凝聚成根基。人间界比起以前的无尽世界,也就是天界要巨大得多,因为人间界融合了天界碎片,再加上古老的混沌,现在的人间,才算得上是真正的无穷无尽。"古尘沙把自己的"永界"凝聚成形体,就看到了在时空乱流深处,巨大的人间界在凝聚成形体,随后在人间界的许多节点之中,凝聚成了仙界,魔界,神界,地府 (935)

The pattern of the entire infinite space was thus formed.
The Human Realm, which was much larger than the original Heaven Realm, stood in the turbulence of space and time, and the energy in the turbulence was constantly pouring into the Human Realm.
整个无穷时空的格局,就此成形。
只见比起原来天界大得多的人间界耸立在时空乱流之中,那乱流之中的能量,都不停的灌注进入了人间界之中。 (936)

The Human Realm was more than ten thousand times bigger than the original Heavenly Realm.
Even if he could only use one ten-thousandth of the Human Realm's power, it was equivalent to the entire power of the original Heavenly Realm
在张自然的头顶上,出现了一个小小的人间界。
这人间界一出现,代表着张自然对人间界的掌控彻底加深了许多,利用人间界的力量,他镇压法圣似乎是轻而易举。
哪怕是法圣再强大,和整个人间界比起来,仍旧是微不足道。
人间界比起当初的天界可是大了何止万倍?
哪怕是能够催动人间界万分之一的力量,也相当于当初天界全部的力量。(972)

In the past, I could tell that this Human Realm is formed by the fusion of the Heaven Realm, the Primal Chaos, the Spirit Realm and a series of other worlds. It is more than ten thousand times larger than the Heaven Realm of the past." Gu Chensha said, "But this time, the collapse of the Heaven's Way and my father, aside from the terrifying thing that was produced from their collapse, there is also the power that leaked out, which is much stronger than the Primal Chaos. It would not be strange for the human world to expand several times, tens of times, or even hundreds of times. At that time, not to mention the experts of the Heaven Origin Stage, there would be a lot of experts of the Heaven Realm. Would you be able to control the situation?"
"我当年可以看出来,你看这人间界,乃是天界融合了混沌,灵界等一系列的世界组成,比起当初的天界要大上万倍都不止。"古尘沙道:"但是这次天道和我父亲崩溃,他们崩溃所产生的那可怕东西不算,还有泄露出来的力量,比起混沌要大得多,人间界再次扩大数倍,数十倍,乃至于数百倍都不是不稀奇,那个时候,不说天元境界的高手,天界境界的高手都一抓一大把,你能够掌握得住局面么?"

Regarding the above statement, it can be explained as Empyrean World although infinite from the inside, outside of it aka Space-time turbulence it is still finite and measurable, in the same way that Dust Worlds is palm-sized from the outside but endless from the inside, similar to Space-time turbulence and where outside it is Chaos.

Chaos doesn't really have any place outside of it so it can be considered True Infinite, unless you take into account the Void that Heavenly Dao and MC's father fought with, but that's beyond the concept of "size", "space" and "time", to the extent that even the word "large" cannot describe it so...

The world inside the Endless Mainland was endless, but compared to the space-time turbulence, one could still see some of the scale from the outside, but no one could see the entire face of the Endless Mainland.
It was like an ordinary person looking at the Minute Dust World. It was a gourd in the palm of their hand, but when they jumped into the gourd, they discovered that it was truly a vast and endless world, with no end in sight.
无尽大陆内部的世界,是无穷无尽,不过相对于时空乱流来说,从外部来看,还是可以看出一些规模来,但想看破无尽大陆的全部面貌,仍旧没有人可以做到。
就好比普通人看微尘世界,在手掌上,明明是个葫芦没有多大,可人跳入了葫芦之中,才发现真正无穷无尽的广阔天地,不知尽头 (552)

Even if all of the above is false, Chaos still qualifies for 2-A (or at least possibly 2-A) because it is Infinite compared to finite space-time turbulence, the latter containing as many/numerous parallel universes as a very small fraction of it that MC can pass for a moment and he spent more than 3 days without being able to go out Space-time turbulence

He came out of the dimensional realm of the Little Hong Meng Tree and entered the depths of the space-time turbulence. This time, his body flickered as he flew at an extremely fast speed. In an instant, he tore through the barriers of multiple dimensions. Then, with a slight movement, he crossed many parallel universes.
He repeatedly flickered like this, relying on his Heavenly Dao Art to grasp some sort of node in time.
他从小鸿蒙树的中千世界之中出来,就又进入了时空乱流深处,这次他身躯闪烁,飞行得极其快速,只是刹那之间,就撕裂了多重次元的屏障,然后稍微一动,又跨越了许多平行宇宙。
他反反复复这样的闪烁,凭借自己的天道法,就抓住了某种时间上的节点。(781)

There is also more evidence in favor of 2-A for Empyrean World, as a few random Heavenly Kings of the Empyrean Court can use the Grandmist Tree to control the infinite universes, planes, space-time, worlds, dimensions or control the boundless of infinite space-time (无边的无穷时空)

This was Heavenly King Dong Hua, ranked third and in control of the Primordial Tree. He was the future overlord of the Heavenly Court, the greatest existence who controlled infinite space, infinite universes, infinite planes, and infinite worlds.
这就是东华天王,排名第三,掌握鸿蒙树,在未来天庭之中地位极高的霸主,控制无穷时空,无穷宇宙,无穷位面,无穷世界的最伟大存在 (839)

Second on the list is Heavenly King Daluo. This Heavenly King manages order like a net of Daluo that covers time and space. The word 'big' referred to the boundless vastness and limitless power. Luo is the law of all things, all order, all rules, and the foundation of everything. The true meaning of Daluo is to lay down all order and law in the vast and boundless space and time
此天王管理秩序,如大罗之网,遍布时空。大,为广阔无边,纵横无量。罗,乃一切法则,一切秩序,一切规矩,一切根基。大罗之真谛,乃是在广阔无边的无穷时空之中 (828)
They are all just Empyrean Orgin levels (not even the strongest or near), still infinitely below the Empyrean World (as what was literally suggested by the OP). Even if these Heavenly Kings, Empyrean World, Chaos, Human World (before first Empyrean Daomaster) can't reach 2-A, the Multiverse can still, remember we have a hierarchy of universes and any random universes (incl smallest universes) are much larger than the Human/Mortal World (Human World absorbed the remnants of the destruction of Heavenly Dao and MC's Father, making it millions times larger than the Empyrean World)

The current Mortal World was getting more and more complicated. Not only were there many continents in great numbers, there were even innumerable universes of various sizes that were born and destroyed like bubbles. It could be said that even if one advanced to the Heavenly Dao Realm, one would still be unable to control the Mortal World. If the Mortal World was an enormous ocean, then one who cultivated to the Heavenly Dao Realm would only be a flood dragon in this ocean. As for the Ancestral Realm, one would only be a huge whale.
(无穷无尽: endless, have no limit)现在的人间界,越来越复杂,不但许多大陆林立,更有无穷无尽大大小小的宇宙如气泡似的生灭,可以说,哪怕是晋升到达了天道境界,也根本无法掌握人间界,如果说人间界是巨大海洋的话,那修成了天道境界,也不过就是这海洋中的一条蛟龙而已,而祖之境界,只不过是一条巨鲸,和整个海洋比起来,还是渺小无比。(1025)

In the current multiverse, any random universe was much larger than the human world, not to mention the current Arcane Universe, Mother Nest, Primordius, and Taiwu.
It could even be said that the many universes that were born in the new world were all much larger than this universe.
现在的多元宇宙之中,随随便便一个宇宙,都比当初的人间界要大得多,更别说是现在的奥术宇宙和母巢,混元,太武。
甚至可以说,新世界吹泡泡一样诞生的许多宇宙,每一个都比这宇宙要大得多 (1068)

It's the same Heavenly Way Realm, but the ability is like heaven and earth. I'll also divide the scale of the universe. The smallest universe at present can be called the micro-universe, then there's the small universe, the medium-sized universe, the large universe, the mega universe, the super mega universe, and the super infinite universe." Gu Chensha observed the multiverse and according to the shape, he located the universe. Then, he also located the people in the Heavenly Way Realm according to the rules. (1060)

Last edited:
I guess Option 2 works.
I mean, the annual state could have the ability; I am not against the downgrade if changes. Though the acausality crt doesn't seem to be concluded so things may change.
I guess the rest seems fine.
I see. They have two different ways, the current method and the limited acausality (Type 5) I did before for his 2-C key, the Annulled having a more complete version.

This should straight up be type 1 concepts manip.
The statement could be read in different ways. Like a king and his subjects (greater and lesser) or being part of, as in literally.

You're overestimating this author's ability to write coherently.

Firstly, let's say it is finite from the outside and infinite inside. This 'infinite' world only has billions of stars

Gu Chensha had a deep understanding of astrology. The Giant Spirit Divine Art, the Mixed World Demonic Manual, and even the Buzhou Dao all had the use of the power of stars. There were billions of stars in the sky, and each star had its own attributes. There were devil stars, killing stars, joyous stars, lucky stars, unlucky stars, unlucky stars, unlucky stars, unlucky stars… -Chapter 207

古尘沙对于星象研究也颇为深刻,巨灵神功,混世魔典,甚至是不周之道中都有星辰之力的运用,天上亿万星辰,星辰也各自有属性,有魔星,有杀星,有喜星,有煞星,有幸运星 - Chapter 207

There were billions of stars in the sky, and every star had its own unique attribute of power. The Star Refining Art was available to all major sects. When the Star Power was combined, the power of the Dharma treasure would also vary. - Chapter 367

天上亿万星辰,每颗星辰都有自己独特的力量属性,而星辰炼宝之术各大门派都有,星力相互组合,法宝的威力也有大小。-Chapter 367
One random new world universe has more celestial bodies and is much larger without being infinite.

Sure enough, Fa Wuxian had entered an enormous universe.

From the outside, this universe looked like the shape of an egg. Inside, there were sun, moon, stars, countless planets, and galaxies flowing.

This universe seemed to be a technological civilization, with many planets entering the interstellar era.

There were tens of thousands of one hundred quintillion planets in the universe, each of which was enormous and filled with countless living beings.

Some of the living beings born from these planets could cross the universe the moment they were born. They had the cultivation of the Heaven Origin realm or even the Heavenly Life realm.

Just like back in the Heavenly realm, Immortal Master Wan and the others were born from the primordial chaos. They were born with the same lifespan as the heaven and earth.

This planetary universe was far larger than the heavenly worlds of the past. It was almost as if it had matured, and the living beings on the planets were fighting and offering sacrifices to each other. The power of the dao of heaven was boiling, and at the core of the universe was a holy embryo. Chapter 1035

果然,法无仙进入了一个巨大的宇宙之中。

这个宇宙从外面上来看,还是一个鸡蛋形状的,里面到处都是日月星辰,无数星球,还有星河流淌。

这个宇宙,似乎是个科技文明的宇宙,宇宙中许多星球都进入了星际时代。

宇宙之中有数万1e+20的星球,每个星球都极其巨大,孕育了无数的生灵。

其中有些星球之中孕育出来的生灵,一出世就可以横渡宇宙,拥有天元境界的修为,甚至是天寿境界的修为。

就如当年在天界,万仙师等人都是从其中酝酿出来的一样,一出生就是混沌古生物,于天地同寿。

现在这个全部都是星球的宇宙比起当年的天界还要大得多,似乎成熟了,许多星球的生物相互争斗之中,相互祭祀,相互酝酿,其中天道之力就开始沸腾,在宇宙最核心的基点上,凝结出来了一个圣胎。- Chapter 1035

Chaos being finitely bigger or infinitely bigger than finite universes wouldn't make it 2-A, probably. I don't know, it isn't like it matters though.

I can think of probably another way for 2-A, but I am probably done with the author after this CRT.

I wonder if I can get opinions on this scan, turning the verse into Digimon.

Also, MC created a new star from his will.

Some context: one of the early protagonist like characters was in trouble and with the help of the Celestial Thearch, the sun went inside him. This would cause mass panic, so the MC used his will to replace it. Would this count as 4-C or low 4-C?

Gu Chensha's consciousness manifested.

As his divine will converged, it became extremely condensed, finally transforming into a ball of incomparably brilliant light. This light was actually even more brilliant than the blazing sun of the Heaven Domain.

Om!

The moment this blazing sun, which was completely formed by Gu Chensha's spiritual will, appeared, endless heat waves immediately spread out, making Lou Baiyue, who had refined the Heavenly Queen's source, retreat.

This was the scorching sun of Gu Chensha's Spiritual Force. In theory, Gu Chensha's will had already surpassed the will of the Empyrean Realm.

As a result, Gu Chensha’s divine will created a sun that surpassed the sun of the heavenly planes. Unfortunately, he wasn’t as strong as the heavenly planes, which was why he couldn’t use the light to illuminate every corner of the world.

At that moment, everyone saw the scorching sun rise from the center of the Sin Province once again. It illuminated the Four Desolates and the divine continent, filling them with light. The light even permeated many places outside the Four Desolates.

In that instant, Gu Chen Sha felt the hearts of the people calming down. Furthermore, the Eternal Dynasty had an extremely strong attraction to the outside world. - Chapter 898

古尘沙神念一动,顿时他的神念出现了。

神念凝聚起来,极度凝练,最后化为了一团灿烂无比的光辉,此光辉居然比起天界烈日还要灿烂一些。

嗡......

这轮完全由古尘沙的神念组成的烈日一出现,立刻就有无穷无尽的热浪散发开来,让楼拜月这种炼化了天后本源的人都要退避三舍。

这是古尘沙神念的烈日,从某种理论上来说,古尘沙的意志已经超过了天界之意志。

所以古尘沙神念凝聚成的烈日在本质上超过了天界烈日,不过他的力量还是不如天界,所以不能够把光明挥洒到达天界的每一个角落,但是普照四荒和神州已经足够了。

所有的人都看到了在这一刻,一股烈日再次从孽州中央升腾起来,然后普照遍布了四荒和神州,一片光明,这光明甚至渗透了四荒之外的许多地方。

刹那之间,古尘沙也就感觉到了人心立刻安定下来,而且永朝对于外面,还有了一种极其强大的吸引力。 - Chapter 898

Why does it mean that world is not infinite? I mean, an infinite world can be totally empty and it's still infinite...
I agree. But having a finite amount of celestial bodies and being compared to a finite universe with greater celestial bodies, being stated as being smaller? Isn't that GG.

I do wonder though. When you draw size comparisons between two infinite things using finite descriptions such 'a thousand/million/billion times bigger', wouldn't this disqualify both things being compared as truly being infinite?

You're overestimating this author's ability to write coherently.

Firstly, let's say it is finite from the outside and infinite inside. This 'infinite' world only has billions of stars

One random new world universe has more celestial bodies and is much larger without being infinite.

Chaos being finitely bigger or infinitely bigger than finite universes wouldn't make it 2-A, probably. I don't know, it isn't like it matters though.
First: The word used is not "billions/十亿" but "hundreds of millions/亿万". It's simply a very large number that doesn't really have any particular meaning.

Second: I don't really understand what you mean, the observable universe already has an even greater number of planets and stars than 10^25 up to 10^30. So you want the Empyrean World to be even smaller than the Observable Universe simply because it has more planets and stars?

Third: There's nothing to imply that universe is finite, it's just that it has a finite number of planets, and we don't even know what their sizes are (using the IRL examples is rather silly, since in Dragon Talisman we have continents as literally universes and spacetime continuums, the city-state within the continent has a radius of more than five hundred thousand kilometers,...)

Four: The Milky Way has hundreds of billions of stars but its size is not even a few hundred thousand light-years, while this "infinite world" of several billion stars already has a random area of ten of millions of light years (well in the "speed" section of Yang Qi (DT) there is a link to your calc, and yes the translation is wrong in this, raw states it straight as "how many 1e+20 lis", not trillions of trillions/1e+24 kilometres)

First: The word used is not "billions/十亿" but "hundreds of millions/亿万". It's simply a very large number that doesn't really have any particular meaning.
So it is even less? It does have meaning when he says it multiple more times. I don't think the finite amount of stars is actually debatable.

Second: I don't really understand what you mean, the observable universe already has an even greater number of planets and stars than 10^25 up to 10^30. So you want the Empyrean World to be even smaller than the Observable Universe simply because it has more planets and stars?
A continent is larger than our star. Maybe Empyrean world is smaller than our observable universe, maybe it isn't. That wasn't what I was suggesting. The series was drawing an in-verse comparison though.

Third: There's nothing to imply that universe is finite, it's just that it has a finite number of planets, and we don't even know what their sizes are (using the IRL examples is rather silly, since in Dragon Talisman we have continents as literally universes and spacetime continuums, the city-state within the continent has a radius of more than five hundred thousand kilometers,...)
'Imply' isn't the right word to use there. Since there is a heavy implication, using the previous quotes I used.

Four: The Milky Way has hundreds of billions of stars but its size is not even a few hundred thousand light-years, while this "infinite world" of several billion stars already has a random area of ten of millions of light years (well in the "speed" section of Yang Qi (DT) there is a link to your calc, and yes the translation is wrong in this, raw states it straight as "how many 1e+20 lis", not trillions of trillions/1e+24 kilometres)
You shouldn't be making real life comparisons like this. Missed the first Li, thanks, will adjust.

How about this, instead of replying to me in your next post, make one final post for 2-A Empyrean and if staff prefer your 2-A over my 2-B proposal, then I'll adjust the tiers accordingly, propose a higher tier for 8th and above Empyreans, as well as possibly add supplementary evidence to your own where necessary.

A continent is larger than our star. Maybe Empyrean world is smaller than our observable universe, maybe it isn't. That wasn't what I was suggesting. The series was drawing an in-verse comparison though.
just wanted to say: If You're not sure if the Empyrean world can be bigger than or smaller than the Observable Universe, there won't be solid 2-B or even Low-2C anymore. Because to qualify for Low-2C, a spacetime must be at least the same size as the Observable Universe, anything lower is just Tier 3.

just wanted to say: If You're not sure if the Empyrean world can be bigger than or smaller than the Observable Universe, there won't be solid 2-B or even Low-2C anymore. Because to qualify for Low-2C, a spacetime must be at least the same size as the Observable Universe, anything lower is just Tier 3.
There would still be a 2-B. Since they can create and affect the highest new world universes.

Just wanna say that If Empyrean World is 2-A, Empyrean Origin are low 2-C up-to 2-B. The sun? A peak low 2-C or 2-B thing. Why? Because a Great Chiliocosm is apparently a 'boundless universe' and Empyrean Origin grades are decided by how many they have inside them, which means nothing unless Empyrean World is 2-A. There is a quote in OP that would make 2-A solid if Empyrean World was proven to be 2-A.

I wonder if I can get opinions on this scan, turning the verse into Digimon.

Also, MC created a new star from his will.

Some context: one of the early protagonist like characters was in trouble and with the help of the Celestial Thearch, the sun went inside him. This would cause mass panic, so the MC used his will to replace it. Would this count as 4-C or low 4-C?
4-C
I see. They have two different ways, the current method and the limited acausality (Type 5) I did before for his 2-C key, the Annulled having a more complete version.
Alright. For the Annulled, I would argue it is fine.
This should straight up be type 1 concepts manip.
Yes; it seems to be Type 1 from the contexts of its predating Primordial Chaos, which created everything.

I think I may have a way to scale Empyrean World to 2-A, which causes great changes to the rest of the cosmology. Below is my current draft.

The Endless Mainland, the Endless World, was the legendary Empyrean World of the Myriad Worlds. - Chapter 697

无尽大陆,无尽世界,就是在万界诸天之中传说的天界。- Chapter 697

A world of infinitely stacked dimensions.

Under his urging, in between the fluctuations of the "Art of World's Revolution on Heavens" (this should be some name of a move), he could feel all the various dimensions. In a trance, he felt that the whole world was completely different. The world was no longer what he saw in front of him. It is in many layers, twisted dimensions, layer upon layer, endless. He seems to have seen countless dimensions. Among those dimensions, some are a complete and huge world, and there are living beings, while others are a flat world, without living beings, all things are all kinds of vitality ("Genki" in Japanese pronunciation or 元氣 in Chinese). - Chapter 318

在他的催动之下,苍生革天术波动之间,各种次元他都感觉到了,恍恍惚惚之间,他觉得整个世界截然不同,世界不再是眼前所看到的这种,而是许多叠层,扭曲的次元,一层层叠加,无穷无尽。他似乎看到了无数次元,那些次元之中,有的是个完整巨大世界,也有生灵存在,而有的则是一个扁平的世界,没有生灵,全部是各种元气。- Chapter 318

A Great Chiliocosm is an endless space-time.

The Chiliocosm was different. The condensation of this world was not
something that could be forged by man. It was most likely due to the
explosion of chaos.

In the depths of a Great Chiliocosm was an endless space-time.

Chiliocosm meant everything. - Chapter 534

大千世界又不同了,此世界之凝聚,非人力所能锻造,恐怕是混沌大爆炸而产生的。

一个大千世界深处,有无穷无尽的时空。

所谓大千,本来就是无所不包的意思。 - Chapter 534

At the Heavenly Origin realm, the powerlevel grade is decided by how many Great Chilliocosms you have inside you. If the above is low 2-C, then they essentially go into 2-C territory, later 2-B though.

Li Wanlong’s entire body trembled. Instantly, the power of the Great Chilliocosm surged and flashed within his body, before condensing into the embryonic form of a Great Chilliocosm. As he breathed, the power of the Great Chilliocosm Energy gushed out. - Chapter 913

“I've reached the Heaven-Origin level!” Li Wanlong said, looking at his own hands in disbelief. “Before, no one could reach the Heaven-Origin level. Even the most powerful primal-chaos paleo-energy that existed since the creation of the primal-chaos paleo-energy was only in the Heavenly Life level.” - Chapter 913

厉万龙全身一震,顿时在自己体内一股大千之力奔涌闪现,随后凝聚成了一个大千世界的雏形,他呼吸之间,大千天元之力喷薄而出。

“我这就成了天元境界............”他看着自己的双手,似乎不敢相信这一刻:“这可是天元境界,在以前,没有人可以能够成就,最强的混沌古生物,开天辟地混沌大爆炸就存在的老古董,也不过就是天寿境界而已。” - Chapter 913

At the same Heaven's Origin realm, there were true powerhouses like Long Xiangtian and the others. Their power was in the tens or hundreds of yuan, which meant that they had the power of dozens or hundreds of Great Chilliocosms within their bodies. - Chapter 913

同样的天元境界,有真正的强者,比如龙翔天等人,他们的力量是数十元上百元之力,也就是等于体内有数十个上百个大千世界的力量。 - Chapter 913

However, regardless of the amount of Great Chilliocosm, they will never measure up to Empyrean World, which would mean it is a 2-A realm.

In the past, no one had ever been able to reach the Heavenly Realm, and it was far beyond what the Heavenly Origin Realm could compare to. There was only one Heavenly Realm, and it was known as the Endless Mainland. Its power was limitless. No matter how many worlds there were, no matter how many Heavenly Origin Realms there were, they could not compare to the Heavenly Realm. - Chapter 979

天界境界在以前,没有人可以到达,也远远不是天元境界可以比拟得了的。天界只有一个,号称无尽大陆,力量是无穷无尽的,哪怕是再多的大千世界,再多的天元境界,也不能够和天界境界媲美。- Chapter 979

Making Primordial Chaos a 5-D thing for being larger than the Empyrean World.

天界是有限的,时空乱流也是有限的,但混沌是真正无限的。 - Chapter 860

Making the Mortal World that was formed from the collapse of the Empyrean World and Primordial Chaos a 5-D multiverse.

The Mortal Realm, which was much larger than the Empyrean Realm, stood in the middle of the space-time turbulence as the energy within it was constantly pouring into the Mortal Realm.

Why was the Mortal Realm much larger than the Heaven Realm? It was because Chaos had merged into it.

Chaos is the primordial thing.

All worlds were born from primal-chaos, and god items could be extracted from primal-chaos itself. Even Empyrean worlds were born from primal-chaos. Back when Gu Chensha had entered primal-chaos to search for the battleships and systems left behind by prehistoric technological civilization, he had seen primal-chaos erupting, creating Small Chiliocosm, Middle Chiliocosms and Great Chiliocosms. - Chapter 936

只见比起原来天界大得多的人间界耸立在时空乱流之中,那乱流之中的能量,都不停的灌注进入了人间界之中。

为什么人间界比起天界要大得多,那是因为混沌融入了其中。

混沌是最元始的东西。

一切的世界,都是从混沌之中诞生,混沌之中可以提炼出来各种各样的神物,甚至是天界都是混沌之中诞生的,当初古尘沙进入混沌之中寻找那史前科技文明遗留下来的战舰和系统,就看到了混沌不停的在爆炸,其中诞生出来一个个的小千世界,中千世界,大千世界,就好像是水泡中江河之中冒出来。- Chapter 936

Now that we've tiered the Empyrean Origin realm as tier 2 and Empyrean World as 2-A, that would mean Empyrean Dao is 5-D? Not exactly. The Empyrean World, chaos, everything is apart of the Heavenly Dao.

"The power of the Heavenly Dao is extremely huge. The Heavenly realm, many worlds, space-time turbulence, endless chaos, and so on are all under the category of the Heavenly Dao. This is still a part of the Heavenly Dao. Chapter 907

“天道的力量极其巨大,天界,诸多世界,时空乱流,无穷混沌等等一切,按照道理,都属于天道的范畴,这还是天道的一部分 - Chapter 907

Although this means it is 5-D, Gu Chensha at the Empyrean Dao level has r>f over over the mortal world. Making the Empyrean Dao level 6-D.

To him, the entire Mortal Realm, and even the entire world, was nothing more than a figment of his imagination. Therefore, the countless fortuitous encounters he had encountered were merely a figment of his imagination.

This sort of realm was not something that any existence could comprehend. Even the Heavenly Emperor could not understand the birth of such a change. - Chapter 982

整个人间界,乃至于整个世间,对于他来说,不过是内心深处的想象。所以,他缔造无数的奇遇,也不过是心灵深处的想象而已。

这种境界,根本不是任何存在所能够理解的,哪怕是天帝也不能够理解这种变化的诞生。- Chapter 982

As for the size of the Mortal Realm, it is a 2-A sized 5-D multiverse, with infinite continents, dimensions, worlds and the continents are on a different timeline.

The human world was too big. It was divided into infinite continents, infinite dimensions and infinite worlds. Many continents and other continents could not be reached by flying. They were not on the same plane, so not only were the spatial lines different, but the timelines were also different. - Chapter 995

人间界太大了,分为无穷无尽的大陆,无穷无尽的空间,无穷无尽的世界,有很多大陆和另外的大陆并不是靠飞行就可以到达,而是不在同一个位面,所以不但空间线不同,时间线也不同。- Chapter 995

Now comes the new world universe. The universes after the Mortal world are divided into: Nanoverse, Microverse, Mesoverse, Megaverse, Gigaverse, Super-Teraverse, Super-Giant-Teraverse and Hyper-Infiniteverse.

The size of the universes in the multiverses are divided into Nanoverse, Microverse, Mesoverse, Megaverse, Gigaverse, Super-Teraverse and Hyper-Infiniteverse.
- Chapter 1114

多元宇宙之中的宇宙规模划分为微型宇宙,小型宇宙,中型宇宙,大型宇宙,巨型宇宙,超级巨型宇宙,超级巨无霸宇宙,然后就是超级无量无尽无边无际宇宙。 - Chapter 1114

Any new world universe is large than the Mortal World, making even the nanoverse a 6-D construct.

In the current multiverse, any random universe was much larger than the Mortal Realm, let alone the current arcane universe, hiveverse, Hybirdverse, and Martialverse. - Chapter 1068

现在的多元宇宙之中,随随便便一个宇宙,都比当初的人间界要大得多,更别说是现在的奥术宇宙和母巢,混元,太武。 - Chapter 1068
These new world universes can produce Empyrean Dao cultivators and their grade is divided into what type of universe they come from, for example nanoverse Empyrean Dao masters.

The Empyrean Dao realm masters born in the nanoverse were also called nanoverse Empyrean Dao masters. - Chapter 1060

微型宇宙之中诞生的天道境界高手,也就是微型天道高手,以此类推。- Chapter 1060

Anything bigger than the Hyper-Infiniteverse 6-D would be 7-D, which is the Inconceivableverse, from the fusion of other Hyper-Infiniteverses. Which is like a factory pumping out Empyrean Dao and 9-th deathless.

Ever since Qin Guang had been defeated by Chen Qi, Chen Qi’s Inconceivableverse had begun to flourish. The various rules and regulations were excellent, and many powerful figures and ambitious heroes had emerged. In a short period of time, people of the Heavenly Dao and even the Null Deathless Realm were like bamboo shoots after the rain. - Chapter 1134

自从秦光被陈奇击败之后,那陈奇主持的“不可思议宇宙”就开始蓬勃发展,其中的各种规章制度十分好,许多强大人物,英雄枭雄也都涌现了出来,一时之间,什么天道境界,甚至是无不朽境界的人都如雨后春笋。- Chapter 1134

Although this hegemony over other universes didn't last long as eventually another Inconceivableverse was born.

A million years ago, in the multiverse, the four Hyper-Infiniteverses had gathered together and formed an Inconceivableverse.

At that time, this universe was the supreme being of the heavens. And in a million years, many Hyper-Infiniteverses were born.

Then, an Inconceivableverse was born.

Two Inconceivableverses were competing against each other. - Chapter 1135

在百万年前,多元宇宙之中,四大无限无尽无边无际宇宙很聚集在一起,化为了“不可思议”级别的宇宙。

那个时候,此宇宙就是诸天至尊,而百万年的时间,诞生了许多无限无尽无边无际宇宙。

然后还诞生了那个不可思议级别的宇宙。

两个不可思议级别的宇宙相互争锋。- Chapter 1135

With the birth of a 10th Deathless, he created a universe outclassing Inconceivableverses in size. The Annullverse, making it 8-D.

Even as he spoke, he waved his hand, causing everything around him to spin. Shockingly, he was using some sort of teleportation technique to teleport the entire temple into a larger universe.

Originally, the ranks of universes were divided into Nanoverse, Microverse, Mesoverse, Megaverse, Gigaverse, Super-Teraverse, Super-Giant-Teraverse and Hyper-Infiniteverse and Inconceivableverses.

But now, a universe even larger than an inconceivable universe had been born.

That was "Annullverse".

This universe was formed by the power that was spread throughout the multiverse.

“Look, Gu Chensha,” Hao Xuan said. “This is the universe I created, and everyone in the multiverse has found their own position. They’re using the power of my virtual network to send feedback to the real world.” - Chapter 1149

在说话之间,他突然一挥手,这里天旋地转,他居然催动了无上挪移之术,把这座大殿挪移到了一个最大的宇宙之中。

原本,在宇宙的级别中,分为微型宇宙,小型宇宙,中型宇宙,大型宇宙,超大型宇宙,超级巨无霸宇宙,超级无限无尽无边无际宇宙,不可思议宇宙。

但是现在,居然诞生了比不可思议宇宙更大的宇宙。

那就是“非有无宇宙”。

此宇宙,乃是在这网络遍布了多元宇宙之中的力量所凝聚。

“古尘沙,你看,这是我所缔造的宇宙,还有,多元宇宙之中的每一个人,现在都找到了自己的位置,他们运用我的虚拟网络力量,反馈到达现实之中,彻底改变了所有。” - Chapter 1149

Lastly, Gu Chensha make is it clear in two different that cultivation is infinite. Just as there is a 9-th Deathless, there is 10-th, 11-th and so on.

Gu Chensha had a long-term plan. Not only did he want to borrow the power of these "protagonists" to increase his resources, he wanted to advance to the 10th level of the Deathless Realm, "Annulled Null Immortality". He wanted to advance further in the future and reach the 11th level of the Deathless Realm. However, he had no idea what the 11th level of the Immortal Realm was. However, he felt that the path of the Deathless Realm should be endless. The world was always developing forward. He had to break through bottlenecks step by step. This was his endless path of creation. - Chapter 1061

古尘沙的想法很长远,他不但要借助这些“主角”的力量使得自己的资粮增多,晋升为不朽第十层“非有无不朽”之境界,还要在以后更进一步,成为不朽第十一层之境界,不过不朽第十一层究竟是什么,古尘沙自己都没有任何头绪,不过他觉得,不朽之道应该是永无止境的,世界是永远向前发展的,要一步步打破瓶颈,这是他的无穷开创之道。 - Chapter 1061

"There's no limit to cultivation base," Gu Chensha said. "Not just the eleventh, but the twelfth, or even the thirteenth. However, I don't know what exactly happened at that time. I'll only know when I reach that step. However, things have to be taken one step at a time. It's quite interesting to see the changes in the universe. Even I don't know what will happen in the universe in the next moment." - Chapter 1107

“境界是无止境的。”古尘沙道:“不光有十一层,还有十二层,甚至十三层,不过那个时候,究竟是怎么一回事,我也不清楚,只有走到那一步才会知道。不过事情一步步的走,就这么永恒的走下去,看宇宙变化之风景,也是有趣,因为现在就算是我,也不知道下一刻,宇宙究竟会发生什么事情。” - Chapter 1107

Meaning cultivation creates a High 1-B structure and Gu Chensha who is outside this framework should be low 1-A and possibly 1-A due to all realms being decided by him.

"My strength has nothing to do with cultivation base. Cultivation base is cultivation base. Strength is strength. Perhaps the truth of this world is that the higher one's cultivation base is, the more powerful one is. However, that's not the case for me." Gu Chensha waved his hand. "Of course, you don't understand this logic right now. It's nothing. You'll understand sooner or later." - Chapter 1147

“我的实力和境界无关,境界是境界,实力是实力,也许现在这个世界上的真理,就是境界越高,实力越强,可对于我来说并不是如此。”古尘沙摆摆手:“当然,你们现在并不能够理解这个道理,这也没有什么,迟早你们会理解的。” - Chapter 1147

"Why? What realm is this?" Hao Xuan tried everything he could think of. He even wanted to use everything in the multiverse to perish together with Gu Chensha, but he could not do anything. "Your realm is clearly lower than mine, but why can't I withstand your moves? What realm are you at?"

"You don't understand what realm is. Realm is just a symbol, a name that measures strength. All realms are decided by me. It's not that there's no immortality, it's that I suggested it. It's not that I haven't mastered it, it's just that I don't need this realm to support myself anymore," Gu Chensha said. "This realm is like a child. When he was young, he wanted to obtain something, but he couldn't get it. But when he grew up, even if he brought this thing to me, he wouldn't like it, because he could buy many of these things at will. Of course, you can't understand this logic." - Chapter 1149

“为什么,这是什么境界。”昊玄整个人想尽一切办法,甚至他想催动多元宇宙的所有,和古尘沙同归于尽,但根本做不出任何手段:“你明明境界比我低,可你的招式,我为什么抵挡不住?你到底是什么境界。”

“你根本不理解境界是什么,境界,不过就是一个符号,一个衡量实力高低的名字而已,而所有的境界,都是我来定的。非有无不朽的境界,也是我提出来的,我不是没有练成,而是我已经不需要这个境界来支撑自己了。”古尘沙道:“这个境界,就如一个小孩子,小的时候,很想获得某个玩意儿始终不可得,但长大之后,就算是把这个玩意儿送到面前,也不喜欢不心动了,因为随意就可以购买很多这样的玩意儿。当然,这个道理,你是不能够理解的。” - Chapter 1149

Technically, any of the new world universes are multiverses. From the first Empyrean Dao expert (no one counts the MC), we see a Nanoverse structure, which seems as though author kept the flow of 2-A sized universes.

It was almost as if a universe had appeared in his palm, which he wrapped around Gu Chensha. The universe rapidly expanded, covering all of space-time. Everyone could see the true meaning of the universe. Countless meteorites pierced through the void, and the countless timelines, fatelines, threads of time began to assemble, decompose and form threads of causality. - Chapter 1009

似乎有一个大宇宙出现在了他的手掌之中,然后朝着古尘沙包裹了过去,这个大宇宙迅速扩大,把一切时空都覆盖,众人都看到了宇宙的真谛,无数流星划破虚空,无数的时间线,命运线,开始重新组合,分解,因果线也开始随之凝聚而成。 - Chapter 1009

Since each new world universes is larger than the next, although I went with the safe option of anything bigger than the Hyper-Infiniteverse being a higher tier, I propose a possibly rating. So for example, since the Nanoverse is 6-D, the universes/multiverse larger than it would be 7-D, the Microverse and so on, climbing tiers until the Annullverse which would be 15-D.

TLDR;​

• 9th Deathless (7-D)
  • 10th Deathless (8-D)
  • End of story Gu Chensha = Low 1-A, possibly 1-A.

Alterative-rating/possibly ratings:

• 微型宇宙 = Nanoverse (6-D)
  • 小型宇宙 = Microverse (7-D)
  • 中型宇宙 = Mesoverse (8-D)
  • 大型宇宙 = Megaverse (9-D)
  • 巨型宇宙 = Gigaverse (10-D)
  • 超级巨型宇宙 = Super-Teraverse (11-D)
  • 超级巨无霸宇宙 = Super-Giant-Teraverse (12-D)
  • 超级无量无尽无边无际宇宙 = Hyper-Infiniteverse (13-D)
  • 不可思议宇宙 = Inconceivableverse (14-D Peak 9th Deathless)
  • 非有无宇宙 = Annullverse/Nullverse (15-D Baseline 10th Deathless)

I want to ask a question:Why cultivation base is a high1-B structure? How can we prove the nth layer is infinitely smaller than the n+1th layer?

Last edited:
I think I may have a way to scale Empyrean World to 2-A, which causes great changes to the rest of the cosmology. Below is my current draft.

At the Heavenly Origin realm, the powerlevel grade is decided by how many Great Chilliocosms you have inside you. If the above is low 2-C, then they essentially go into 2-C territory, later 2-B though.

However, regardless of the amount of Great Chilliocosm, they will never measure up to Empyrean World, which would mean it is a 2-A realm.

Making the Mortal World that was formed from the collapse of the Empyrean World and Primordial Chaos a 5-D multiverse.

Now that we've tiered the Empyrean Origin realm as tier 2 and Empyrean World as 2-A, that would mean Empyrean Dao is 5-D? Not exactly. The Empyrean World, chaos, everything is apart of the Heavenly Dao.

Although this means it is 5-D, Gu Chensha at the Empyrean Dao level has r>f over over the mortal world. Making the Empyrean Dao level 6-D.

As for the size of the Mortal Realm, it is a 2-A sized 5-D multiverse, with infinite continents, dimensions, worlds and the continents are on a different timeline.

Now comes the new world universe. The universes after the Mortal world are divided into: Nanoverse, Microverse, Mesoverse, Megaverse, Gigaverse, Super-Teraverse, Super-Giant-Teraverse and Hyper-Infiniteverse.

Any new world universe is large than the Mortal World, making even the nanoverse a 6-D construct.

These new world universes can produce Empyrean Dao cultivators and their grade is divided into what type of universe they come from, for example nanoverse Empyrean Dao masters.

Anything bigger than the Hyper-Infiniteverse 6-D would be 7-D, which is the Inconceivableverse, from the fusion of other Hyper-Infiniteverses. Which is like a factory pumping out Empyrean Dao and 9-th deathless.

Although this hegemony over other universes didn't last long as eventually another Inconceivableverse was born.

With the birth of a 10th Deathless, he created a universe outclassing Inconceivableverses in size. The Annullverse, making it 8-D.

Lastly, Gu Chensha make is it clear in two different that cultivation is infinite. Just as there is a 9-th Deathless, there is 10-th, 11-th and so on.

Meaning cultivation creates a High 1-B structure and Gu Chensha who is outside this framework should be low 1-A and possibly 1-A due to all realms being decided by him.

Technically, any of the new world universes are multiverses. From the first Empyrean Dao expert (no one counts the MC), we see a Nanoverse structure, which seems as though author kept the flow of 2-A sized universes.

Since each new world universes is larger than the next, although I went with the safe option of anything bigger than the Hyper-Infiniteverse being a higher tier, I propose a possibly rating. So for example, since the Nanoverse is 6-D, the universes/multiverse larger than it would be 7-D, the Microverse and so on, climbing tiers until the Annullverse which would be 15-D.

TLDR;​

• 9th Deathless (7-D)
  • 10th Deathless (8-D)

• 微型宇宙 = Nanoverse (6-D)
  • 中型宇宙 = Mesoverse (8-D)
  • 大型宇宙 = Megaverse (9-D)
BRUH!!!!

TLDR;​

• 9th Deathless (7-D)
  • 10th Deathless (8-D)

• 微型宇宙 = Nanoverse (6-D)
  • 中型宇宙 = Mesoverse (8-D)
  • 大型宇宙 = Megaverse (9-D)
Agree with the Low 1A possibly 1A option

TLDR;​

• 9th Deathless (7-D)
  • 10th Deathless (8-D)

• 微型宇宙 = Nanoverse (6-D)
  • 中型宇宙 = Mesoverse (8-D)
  • 大型宇宙 = Megaverse (9-D)
Check my PM pls (i am fine with 2-A for Empyrean World and Low-1A possibly 1-A for Gu Chensa, but Definitely Not The REST lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back