• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Divine Dreamwalker Works (Dragon Talisman Addition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you link to the calculation blog(s) that you need to be evaluated please? I can ask for some help in that regard.
Jasonsith already replied to the blog linked above, but @Muchacho_mrm needs to adjust it according to his instructions.
I did it on the same day and notified them on their wall.
@Jasonsith @Mr._Bambu @DemonGodMitchAubin @Wokistan @Aguywhodoesthings

Would any of you be willing to take a look at this please?

These profiles need unlocking.

All the profiles have been created. Rather than create a following CRT, I have a few things that need to be assessed for 9th Deathless.

They already have BDE (Type 1). I think this should be enough for type 2.

Zhang Xuan gong and Tang Chuan looked at the virtual interface that suddenly appeared and their expressions turned ugly. "This is all because of Gu Chensha. We are indestructible. Even if the multiverse disappears, our Null Immortality realm is eternal. We have transcended the world and dimensions. Unfortunately, our lifespan is only a few billion years. We don't even have the lifespan of a planet. How can we build the entire world?" - Chapter 1107

张玄功和唐川看着自己突然出现的虚拟面板,脸色也很不好看,“这都是古尘沙捣鬼,我们本身是不死不灭的,哪怕是多元宇宙消失,我们身为无不朽的境界,就已经亘古长存,完全超越了世间和空间,可惜现在寿命只有区区几十亿年,连一个星球的寿命都不如,怎么建设整个世界?”
- Chapter 1107

Passive fear for 9th Deathless. Gu Chensha manifested a strand of it and had his companions quaking in their boots.

Finally, Gu Chensha managed to form a trace of the power of Null Immortality.

This was true ‘Null Immortality’.

As soon as this “Null Immortality” was born, whether it was Lou Baiyue or the others, they all retreated at the same time. This was the fear and terror they felt from their instincts.

Even if they cultivated to their level, they would not be able to control their fear. - Chapter 1001

古尘沙终于成功的凝聚出来了一丝“无不朽”的力量。

这是真正的“无不朽”。

此“无不朽”一诞生,无论是至祖楼拜月,还是其它的人,都不约而同的后退,这是他们从本能之中感觉到的害怕和恐惧。

这种恐惧的情绪哪怕是修炼到达了他们这种境界,都根本控制不住自己恐慌的情绪。- Chapter 1001

Passive absorption for 9th Deathless. Also Transduality (Type 2) for 9th Deathless, as the concept of mutual opposition doesn't apply.
“That’s right, the power of Null Immortality is like that." Gu Chensha said: "Any Deathless power encountering Null Immortality not only will have no effect but it will be absorbed, making Null Immortality more powerful, similar to pouring oil onto fire, the oil won't put out the fire but add to it. In fact, any and all substances in the world encountering Null Immortality will produce the same result. Originally in the cycle of Heaven and Earth, all things augment each other, even the most powerful power had something to suppress it, but Null Immortality is something that surpassed the Heavenly Dao, so the concept of all things have opposites is not suitable for Null Immortality. - Chapter 1001

"不错,无不朽的力量就是如此了。"古尘沙道:"任何永不朽的力量遇到了无不朽,不但没有一点作用,反而会被吸收,使得这无不朽的力量更加强大,就如火上浇油,油不但不能够灭火,反而使得火焰更加炽烈。其实,世间所有的物质遇到了无不朽也是如此,本来天道循环,万物相生相克,哪怕是再厉害的力量也有克制的东西,可是无不朽是超越了天道的东西,所以万物相生相克的理念对于无不朽根本不合适。- Chapter 1001

Lastly, shouldn't Empyrean Dao and above have HDE? I mean, Empyrean Dao contain the previous cosmology, or at-least their version of it. Multiverses, the void, chaos, etc.

Last edited:
Sorry,but I have a few different opinions.

Empyrean World's highest sky have many(亿万) stars,and every star is the equivalent of Great Chilliocosms.
If Great Chilliocosm is a 4D universe,then Empyrean World should be a 5D world ,which contains many of 4D spacetimes just as a 4D universe contains many of 3D stars.
Hum...
The whole Empyrean World's highest sky trembled again, and the billions of stars trembled, and in the midst of the shaking they fell, falling like raindrops, disappearing, and landing somewhere unknown.
The bright stars, in a few breaths, completely disappeared, no trace of any more.
In the past, the descent of those reincarnated stars was not the stars themselves, but a stream of energy and will attached to the stars. All the reincarnated stars were extraordinary talents. But the power of the stars themselves is much stronger than the secret meaning of the stars, and now all the stars have completely disappeared and fallen into the world.
It is the stars themselves that have vanished.
Every star is the equivalent of Great Chilliocosms, millions of stars all falling down, how many horrible beings will be born?
嗡……
  整个天界的最高苍穹之上,再次颤抖,那亿万群星也都震动起来,在震动的过程之中,星辰坠落,如雨点一般,噼里啪啦,转瞬消失,不知道降落到达什么地方去了。
  璀璨的星空,在几个呼吸之间,彻彻底底消失,再也没有任何的痕迹。
  在以前,那些星辰转世之人的降落,其实不是星辰本身,而是星辰上面附带的一股能量和意志,凡是星辰转世之人,都是盖世奇才。不过星辰本身的力量比起星辰奥义要强大许多,现在是所有的星辰,都已经彻底消失,降落世间。
  是星辰本身消失了。
  每颗星辰,都相当于大千世界,亿万星辰全部降落下来,那会诞生出来多少恐怖的存在?- Chapter 900
And while The Mortal Realm was countable times in size compared to the Empyrean World, its spacetime quality was at a higher level.
It also proves that chaos is indeed infinitely larger than the Empyrean World.
I think The Mortal Realm and Empyrean Dao can be scale to 6D.
If they are Empyrean World inside themselves, they do have the ability to turn back time, and the Mortal World is too strong, the force of world time and space is almost indestructible, irresistible, they cannot have the power to go back to the human world.
Even if they were thousands of times more powerful, they wouldn't be able to do that.
They are like a small fish in the long river, can only go with the current, it is impossible to let the river flow back, it is impossible to go upstream upstream.
But Gu Chensha can do this easily.
他们的力量,还没有能够做到回到过去,如果是自己体内的天界,他们倒是有能力使得时间倒流,和人间界太强了,世界时空的力量几乎是坚不可摧,不可抗拒,他们不能够拥有回到人间界过去的力量。
  甚至就算是他们再强大数千倍,也不可能做到这点。
  他们就如一条长河中的小鱼,只能够随波逐流,不可能让长河倒流,也不可能逆流而上,回到上游去。
可古尘沙轻而易举的就可以做到这点。- Chapter 1003
And something about 9th Deathless.
Gu Chensha,when he merely has a trace of the power of Null Immortality,can turn his idea into reality spontaneously,and Mortal World is not even a plaything for him.
"That is to say, Gu Chensha, you can make the whole human world go back a thousand years in a twinkling? Is the Mortal World more manipulated before you than playthings?" Lin Fan was completely afraid.
"It can be said that I really can make the world change at will, all people's practice, including the emperor of heaven, I can make them all lost in an instant, become ordinary people, and rebirth, anyway, as long as it is my idea, I can completely turn it into reality." Gu Chensha said, "This is the state of being spontaneous. What do you think? I reborn you a thousand years ago. When you were just starting out, you were surprised that you came up with the idea of Dragon-Free Heart Method at the same time. So you are on the right path."
“那也就是说,古尘沙你能够在瞬息之间使得整个人间界又回到千年之前?人间界在你的前面比玩物还要操纵得随心所欲?”命祖林凡彻底害怕了。
  “可以这么说,我的确是可以随意使得人间界变化,所有人的修为,包括是天帝,我都可以在瞬间,让他们全部丧失,变成普通人,又重生,反正只要是我的想法,我就可以完全把他变成现实。”古尘沙道:“这就是随心所欲之境界。你们觉得如何?我把你们重生到达了千年前,你们刚刚发迹的时候,想不到你们居然不约而同的想到了无龙心法,如此一来,你们可谓是走上了正确的道路。”- Chapter 1003
A 9th Deathless existence can change the whole world even at the whim of his mind.
This sounds like an author modifies fiction, right?
"Your idea is very good, but the future will change after all, the current development of the universe, in fact, I can not completely control." Gu Chensha said, "My ideal future, for the time being, has only a prototype and a structure, which is reflected in the Dharma of Dragon-Free Heart Method. But what this ideal country really is, must wait until I have become the tenth layer of immortality, until there is no immortality. Not immortal tenth layer, even if it is immortal ninth is not so easy to achieve, to reach the immortal ninth layer without the immortal realm, can create the heavens and the earth, distorted expand any causal fate, change the world any rules, follow one's inclinations, want to world comming to become what appearance, he can even between a read, make the whole universe of heaven and earth disappear, To become a flat universe where all creatures are flat, or even in a SINGLE thought, so that the universe is all purgatory and all creatures are evil spirits. Can also instantly, let heaven and earth universe all into a wonderland, all living beings are immortal...... The state of the immortal tenth floor Annulled Null Immortality, that is no immortal also can't imagine."
"Is it to be said that when that terrible thing is born, the very act of his mind can turn the world of men upside down? The whole universe, the universe, changes according to his mind, doesn't it? If he's not happy with the way things are, he's going to destroy all living things, including us, and create a world of witches and witches. Is that okay?" Hearing this, everyone asked Gu Chensha the same question.
“你这个想法很好,不过未来终究是要改变,现在的天地宇宙发展,其实也不是我所能够完全控制。”古尘沙道:“我的理想未来,暂时只有个雏形和构架,在无龙心法之中都有体现,但真正这理想国度究竟是什么,必须要等我练成不朽第十层,非有无不朽之后才可以彻底知道。不说不朽第十层,哪怕是不朽第九层也不是那么容易达到的,到达了不朽第九层无不朽之境界,就可以随意缔造天地,扭曲扩大任何因果命运,改变世界任何规则,随心所欲,想世界变成什么样子,就变成什么样子,甚至他可以在一念之间,使得整个天地宇宙消失,变成一个扁平的宇宙,所有的生灵都是扁平的,甚至也可以在一念之间,使得天地宇宙化为全部是炼狱,所有生灵都是恶鬼形态。也可以瞬息之间,让天地宇宙全部变为仙境,所有的生灵都是神仙……而不朽第十层非有无不朽的境界,那就是无不朽也无法想象之境界。”
“也就是说是,那可怕东西出世之后,他的意念一动,就可以让人间界的格局颠覆?整个天地宇宙,随着他的心意而变化,是不是?如果他觉得现在的格局不爽了,他要让所有的生灵,包括我们全部灭绝,然后缔造出来一个全部是鬼蜮的世界,这也可以?”所有人听见这个话,都询问古尘沙同样一个问题。- Chapter 1000
And refer this,the difference between 9th Deathless and 8th is more than amount but also quaility,and may be also the difference between "illusory" and "reality".
Later, the man's head, send out a force for absolutely nothing, this force is elusive, see, feel, but real, let a person despair, for example, you can see a man holding a sword toward kill you, but no matter how reaction, were to touch any skirts, this man because in your opinion, this a person of the sword is illusory, But the man with the sword is real to you.
In other words, no power is of any use against the power of null immortality, the ninth level of immortality,which can completely destroy all power.
This is the difference between higher level power and lower level power.
When the Empyrean Dao and Gu Taxian state, the peak of eight level of Deathless, no arrive without the immortal realm, but the combination of two existing, after brewing, was born out of Null Immortality.
The state of Null Immortality, for the first time appear in front of the world.
However, the realm of Empyrean Dao and Gu Taxian is the same as that of Zhang Natural, which is the peak of the eighth layer of immortality, but the amount is different.
For example, the eighth layer of immortal power is gold, so the gold contained by Zhang Ziran is only a sesame seed size point.
And both the way of Heaven and the ancient immortals are a golden mountain.
The gold of sesame seed and a golden mountain are compared, that difference is really too big. Although in terms of quality, they are also gold.
Now, however, the power of the Null Immortality is not gold, but many substances more precious than gold.
  随后,人头之中,散发出来了一股绝对虚无的力量,这力量简直就是捉摸不透,看不见,感受不到,可却真实存在,让人绝望,比如说,你明明看到一个人持剑朝着你杀来,但无论怎么反应,都摸不到这人的任何衣角,因为在你看来,这持剑之人是虚幻的,可持剑之人对你却是真实的。
  也就是说,面对无不朽的力量,任何力量都没用,不朽第九层,无不朽的力量,可以彻底摧毁一切力量。
  这就是高等级力量对低等级力量的差别。
  当年,天道和古踏仙的境界,都不朽八层永不朽之巅峰,没有到达无不朽之境界,不过两大存在合璧,经过酝酿,就诞生出来了无不朽。
  无不朽之境界,也是第一次出现在天地宇宙面前。
  不过,天道和古踏仙的境界,固然和张自然一样,都是不朽第八层永不朽之巅峰,可数量多寡上有不同。
  比如不朽第八层永不朽的力量是金子,那么现在张自然所蕴含的金子,就只有一个芝麻大小的点。
  而无论是天道和古仙,都是一座金山。
  芝麻粒的黄金和金山比起来,那相差实在是太大。虽然他们的质量上来说,同样是黄金。
  可是现在,无不朽的力量不是黄金,而是比黄金更珍贵许多的物质。- Chapter 998
Higher dimension level normally by perceiving the lower dimension level as akin to fictional constructs or something infinitesimal,right?
So shouldn't 9th Deathless be one dimension higher than the Empyrean Dao?

Last edited:
All the profiles have been created. Rather than create a following CRT, I have a few things that need to be assessed for 9th Deathless.

Passive fear for 9th Deathless. Gu Chensha manifested a strand of it and had his companions quaking in their boots.

Passive absorption for 9th Deathless. Also Transduality (Type 2) for 9th Deathless, as the concept of mutual opposition doesn't apply.

Lastly, shouldn't Empyrean Dao and above have HDE? I mean, Empyrean Dao contain the previous cosmology, or at-least their version of it. Multiverses, the void, chaos, etc.
@Qawsedf234 @Pain_to12 @Wokistan @Elizhaa @Andytrenom

What do you think about this?

Fear manipulation seems to make sense to me, but not beyond-dimensional existence, given that all that was stated to have been transcended were the dimensions of a specific world.

Also, weren't we supposed to rename and change the beyond-dimensional existence page?

Hmm. It still seems like a no-limits fallacy without very clear specifications.

Btw: Has anybody else gotten the impression that the whole widespread literary concept of "cultivation" seems based on systematically deliberately encouraging power-mad, amoral, egomaniacal, psychopathic, divisive social-Darwinian survivalist, tyrannical subjugation god-complexes in general, much like what Lionel Suggs has been doing for the past 12 years or so? It seems very unsympathetic and mentally, socially, and spiritually destructive from my perspective.

The life or death of their reality having no bearing on them, as well as the transcending the world and dimensions in the same sentence isn't no-limits fallacy.
Btw: Has anybody else gotten the impression that the whole widespread literary concept of "cultivation" seems based on systematically deliberately encouraging power-mad, amoral, egomaniacal, psychopathic, divisive social-Darwinian survivalist, tyrannical subjugation god-complexes in general, much like what Lionel Suggs has been doing for the past 12 years or so? It seems very unsympathetic and mentally, socially, and spiritually destructive from my perspective.
You can add misogynistic and racist, as well as disregard for the act and word 'rape', to that list but it isn't relevant to this thread.

The life or death of their reality having no bearing on them, as well as the transcending the world and dimensions in the same sentence isn't no-limits fallacy.
Okay. I suppose that it is probably fine then.
You can add misogynistic and racist, as well as disregard for the act and word 'rape', to that list but it isn't relevant to this thread.
Okay. Sorry about the derailment.

Considering the history of Chinese leaders its not that surprising.

I suppose that it may very well be an attempt from them to indoctrinate the population at large to think like them, yes, which ironically is the definition of being as genuinely far-right as it is possible to get, while simultaneously claiming to be leftists.

Anyway, let's return to the main topic please.

Last edited:

I dont see the BDE or rather the evidence is weak
You need to show they lack spatial properties
The rest seems fine

And please let me add one thing more.
In Divine Dreamwalker's view,countless(无数) is not only a finite number too large to count,but it is also synonymous with infinity(无穷).
"Ha ha, Ancient dust sand, how do you know my mystery, really think I this prince is false? You think I was crowned Crown prince for no reason. I have realized my own way. Yours is the Dragon-Free Heart Method, while mine is the countless way.count is the finite, and the countless is infinite,the countless way.Not only will I not die when I lose the number of Qi, but I will gain infinity. The number of Qi is just a chain that binds our fate. When I break the chain, I gain an infinite future." An extremely powerful momentum kept turning, from the Prince Gu Xuansha's body rose, this is his final weapon.
“哈哈,古尘沙你怎么知道我之玄妙,真的以为我这个太子是假的?我之所以被册封为太子,你以为是无缘无故,我已经参悟出来了自己的道,你的是无龙心法,我的是无数之道。所谓数,就是有穷尽,而无数,就是无穷,无数之道,燃烧气数,我不但不会死亡,失去气数的同时,我会获得无穷,气数不过是束缚我们命运的一种枷锁而已,我打破了这种枷锁,倒是获得了无穷的未来。”一股极其强大的气势不停的转动,从太子古玄沙的体内升腾起来,这是他的最后杀手锏了。--Chapter 901
There are countless creatures in universes,and the power of every creature is also infinite.
Since Dragon-Free Heart Method can turn mind into universes,so the smaller universes should be created by these world views of creatures,and so on a loop.
If countless=infinite could be accepted,then it will prove that the n+1th world is infinitely larger than the nth world.

From a distance, all around the giant's body are ocean waves. Every drop of water in these ocean waves is a universe, and there are countless creatures among them. These creatures have their own ideas, and gradually formed many beliefs and world views. These are real creatures.

"Ha ha ha ha......" The giant who created the cosmic ocean laughed: "Without the limitation of lifespan and the control of the virtual panel, I can express my power endlessly, and finally I have completed my own thoughts. I created my own cosmic sea. Every drop of water in this ocean is a universe, and there is a universe inside the universe, one loop after another. I think the universe has no secrets for me now. My power can be improved endlessly because the power of my mind is infinite, and in the universes I created, the power of every creature is also infinite. Many infinities plus infinities, and the power is indescribable“

从远处看上去,这尊巨头的身躯周围,全部是海洋波涛,这海洋波涛中的每一滴水珠,都是一个宇宙,其中更有无数的生灵,这些生灵都有自己的想法,逐渐形成了很多信仰和世界观,这些都是真实的生灵。

"哈哈哈哈……"那个制造了宇宙海洋的巨头大笑起来:"没有了寿命的限制,没有了就虚拟面板的管控,我可以无穷无尽的宣泄自己力量,终于把自己猜测的想法完成了,自己缔造了属于自己的宇宙海,这片海洋,每一滴水都是一个宇宙,宇宙之中又有宇宙,一环扣一环,我觉得现在宇宙对于我来说,已经没有任何秘密可言。我的力量,可以无休止的提升,因为我的心灵之力本身就是无限的,而我缔造的宇宙之中,每个生灵的力量也都是无限的,诸多无限加上无限,力量无法形容……" - Chapter 1147

And please let me add one thing more.
In Divine Dreamwalker's view,countless(无数) is not only a finite number too large to count,but it is also synonymous with infinity(无穷).

There are countless creatures in universes,and the power of every creature is also infinite.
Since Dragon-Free Heart Method can turn mind into universes,so the smaller universes should be created by these world views of creatures,and so on a loop.
If countless=infinite could be accepted,then it will prove that the n+1th world is infinitely larger than the nth world.
But we could not prove that every creature in this universe can create this type of universe.
Second, we are not able to prove that there are infinite creatures in these universe.

But we could not prove that every creature in this universe can create this type of universe.
Second, we are not able to prove that there are infinite creatures in these universe.
Maybe you aren't familiar with Dragon-Free Heart Method.
Every creature who has mind can use Dragon-Free Heart Method to creat something out of nothing and breaking the conservation of energy.And thus the one who can use Dragon-Free Heart Method have infinte power.

Originally, as long as make up no dragon art, awakening the force of your mind, basically could not need any outside any energy, do not need to eat, drink, don't even need to breathe, everything is self-sufficient, all don't need to the outside world, all of the power source is his inner impossibly great power.
本来,只要修成了无龙心法,觉醒了自己的心灵之力,基本上就不可能需要任何外界的任何能量,不需要吃饭,喝水,甚至不需要呼吸,一切都是自给自足,外界的一切都根本不需要,他的所有力量来源是自己的内心深处不可思议伟大的力量。-Chapter 1111
Because the situation he has created now can be described as a chaos. From the very beginning, he spread the Dragon-Free Heart Method and developed the greatest power in the heart, and the situation got out of control.
The original world is a resource flow, that is to say, when a powerful being is born, it must plunder the relative resources, otherwise it will be difficult for a clever daughter-in-law to make bricks without rice.
Such a world, the birth of the strong, at a glance, even can be controlled, as long as the control of resources, the strong will not be born, and even if it is not control resources, who plunder resources, who will be born, can be clearly seen.
In other words, the former future is entirely speculative.
And now, there is no need for resources, because everyone's heart, there are endless resources, as long as people can take out, he is invincible.
In the old world, there is no perpetual motion, but now, all the people who wake up to the power of the mind, are perpetual motion, in this way, without resources, people can also obtain supreme evolution.
The Futuroline is out of order, the whole multiverse, and nobody knows what's going to come out of it.
因为他现在造成的局面,可谓是一片混乱,从一开始,他传播无龙心法,开发人心深处最伟大的力量,局面就失控了。
  原本的世界,是资源流,也就是说,一个强大的存在诞生出来,就必须要掠夺相对的资源,否则巧媳妇难为无米之炊。
  这样的世界,强者的诞生,一目了然,甚至可以控制,只要控制了资源,强者就诞生不出来,而且哪怕是控制不住资源,可谁掠夺资源,到底谁会诞生,都能够清晰的看见。
  也就是说,以前的未来,完全可以推测。
  而现在,已经不需要资源,因为每个人的内心深处,就拥有无穷无尽的资源,只要人能够拿出来,他就是无敌的存在。
  在旧世界,永动机是不存在的,可到达了现在,凡是觉醒了心灵之力的人,都是永动机,这样一来,不用资源,人也可以获得无上之进化。
  未来线就彻彻底底乱了,整个多元宇宙,谁也不知道会诞生出来什么玩意儿。-Chapter 1111

"Gu Chensha, what are you going to do? At this moment, Chen Qi remembered his purpose: "Can you let go of this virtual panel, so that all people can have the hope of eternal, it seems that it is not your always to limit the life of others. I remember that you first created the No Dragon heart method, which is to let all creatures between heaven and earth, no longer limited by the conservation of energy, develop their own spiritual energy, so as to obtain unlimited power, this is your original intention. But what you're doing right now, it's totally wrong for you. I know you want to inspire the potential of all people, but everyone has their own choice, some people do not want to practice, they can also achieve eternal life."
“古尘沙,你到底要干什么?”陈奇这个时候,这才想起来自己说来的目的:“你能不能放开这虚拟面板,让所有的人都有希望获得永恒,这样限制别人的寿命,似乎不是你的始终。我记得你最先创造了无龙心法,就是让天地之间的所有生灵,不再受到能量守恒的限制,开发出来自己心灵的能量,从而获得了无限的力量,这是你的初衷。可是你现在做的事情,和你的根本不对。我知道你是想激发所有的人的潜力,可每个人都有自己的选择,有的人不想修行,他们也可以获得永恒的寿命。”-Chapter 1135
Basically, all the spiritual practitioners, as long as they make a little progress, will meet the doom, which comes from their own heart.

Deep in everyone's heart, it is an endless treasure, in fact, it is also an endless cave, as long as a little bad, the devil will turn into reality, devour people, no bones left, extremely dangerous.
基本上,所有修行的人,只要稍微进步一点点,就会迎来劫数,这劫数是来自于自己的内心。 每个人的心灵深处,居然是一座无穷无尽的宝藏,实际上也是无穷无尽的魔窟,只要稍微不好,魔头就会化为现实出现,把人吞噬,尸骨无存,极其凶险。- Chapter 1149
The one who use Dragon-Free Heart Method can create worlds without any energy.And they will become more powerful as long as they output the mind power.

"Power is simple. Keep unleashes your mind to create the world. The more you give to the world, the world will increase your power. In fact, strength and realm, are the new world show the stage. You can imagine the realm as an official position in the old world. How much money you give to the new world will make you an official in the new world. Of course, money means the power of your mind. An official is your realm." The child explained to Ruzu and Aizu, "Now the builders of the NEW WORLD are devising another name to describe the realm. You will see when the time comes. For example, I have released the power of my mind and created three hundred thousand jin of stone for the world. The new world allows me to show the 20 changes of Tao."
"In fact, everyone is the inner force of endless, if we are to be released in full, no force can be described, but the world limit our objectives, we have given the world power, he was able to expand, to let us have a display space, we give the world, the more work the greater the power." At this time, the girl who led the party said: "If you two can give the new world ancestral land so great power of mind, then you can immediately show the Ancestral State."
“增强实力很简单,不停的释放心灵之力缔造世界,你给予世界的东西越多,世界就会提升你的权柄。其实实力和境界,都是新世界展现的舞台而已。你可以把境界想象成旧世界的官位,你给新世界多少钱,新世界就会让你当多大的官,当然钱的意思就是你的心灵之力。官就是你的境界。”这孩童对儒祖和爱祖解释着:“现在新世界的缔造者在制定另外一套称呼来形容境界,到时候你就知道了。比如我,前前后后一共释放出来心灵之力,缔造了三十万斤的灵石,献给世界,新世界就让我能够展现出来道境二十变的修为。”
  “其实每个人的心灵之力都是无边无际的,如果我们全部释放出来,没有任何力量可以形容,但这个世界限制了我们的施展空间,我们只有给予世界力量,他才能够扩大,才能够让我们有施展的空间,我们给予世界的越多,施展力量的空间就越大。”这个时候,那个带队的少女道:“如果你们两人能够一下给新世界祖境那么庞大的心灵之力,那么你们立刻就可以展现出来祖境的修为。”- Chapter 1034

It is why the giant said that his power can be improved endlessly,because he was creating universes by outputing mind power.
And it is said that those are real creatures with infinite power,so they is supposed to be master the Dragon-Free Heart Method,and thus can also output power infinitely to create worlds.
As for the second question,it has been mentioned that "The so-called is the finite, and the countless is infinite"(所谓数,就是有穷尽,而无数,就是无穷) in chapter 901.
Why do you said that it can‘t prove there are infinite creatures in these universe?
Besides,it is also said that a 9th Deathless who can output mind power limitlessly can create infinite ones who are also in 9th Deathless realm.(higher level is not the power but the skill of using the power of the mind)
"Now you are still extracting the spiritual power of others' sacrifice and belief. Your realm has not been reached yet. If you reach a higher level of realm, you can completely open your spiritual power and create infinite ones who in null immortal realm ." Zhou Qin said, "Well, there is no need to discuss this realm. Let's go about our business. Next, help me build my body."
“现在你还在抽取别人的祭祀和信仰的心灵之力,你的境界还没有到,如果到达了更高级别的境界,就可以彻底打开自己的心灵力量,制造出来无穷无尽的无不朽境界强者。”周钦道:“好了,这种境界就不用去讨论它,我们干我们的正事。接下来,就是帮助我锻造身体。”- Chapter 1111

It's not exactly a normal feat of creativity,because Dragon-Free Heart Method doesn't consume any energy.
However,it's still meaningful to scale that to this character,because the energy that is output by Dragon-Free Heart Method will enhance the user.

Last edited:
I dont see the BDE or rather the evidence is weak
You need to show they lack spatial properties
A direct statement about lacking spatial properties isn't necessarily the only way to get the ability. Existing independent of or predating space and dimensions, as well being superior to them would be enough for BDE (Type 2). One good example is the Heavenly Dao that predates their reality, space-time, chaos, void, what exists and doesn't exist, duality, is simply it's creation and an extension of it. A feat any 8th Deathless can replicate.

The statement is about 9th Deathless, which confirms they are independent as well being superior, how and why spatial properties would apply to them, despite their indifference tone towards it is weird.

But I will wait for more comments.

A direct statement about lacking spatial properties isn't necessarily the only way to get the ability. Existing independent of or predating space and dimensions, as well being superior to them would be enough for BDE (Type 2). One good example is the Heavenly Dao that predates their reality, space-time, chaos, void, what exists and doesn't exist, duality, is simply it's creation and an extension of it. A feat any 8th Deathless can replicate.

The statement is about 9th Deathless, which confirms they are independent as well being superior, how and why spatial properties would apply to them, despite their indifference tone towards it is weird.

But I will wait for more comments.
The quote is "we have transcended the world and it's dimensions"
I am 5D. I can say I have transcended this universe and its dimensions
That does not mean I lack any form of spatio-temporal properties or superior to them.

The fact that they have a time limit shows they have not even transcended the time aspect and still has temporal properties.

The quote is "we have transcended the world and it's dimensions"
You're quoting without including previous context.
I am 5D. I can say I have transcended this universe and its dimensions
That does not mean I lack any form of spatio-temporal properties or superior to them.
Except they aren't 5-D. This is false equivalence.

The fact that they have a time limit shows they have not even transcended the time aspect and still has temporal properties.
The lifespan is due to an information network created by Gu Chensha, unrelated to space-time.

You're quoting without including previous context.
Like which other statement is relevant to the statement, please point it out
Except they aren't 5-D. This is false equivalence.
It is not
We have transcended the world and it's dimensions
It is usually N+1D without further contexts.
Is there some other contexts?
The lifespan is due to an information network created by Gu Chensha, unrelated to space-time.
Okay then

Like which other statement is relevant to the statement, please point it out
The previous statement of having no relation or care for their reality, followed by a statement of their transcendence of it.
It is not
We have transcended the world and it's dimensions
It is usually N+1D without further contexts.
Is there some other contexts?
You used 5-D as an argument trying to disprove something that isn't 5-D, hence the false equivalence.

The statement has no real r>f justification that would place it in a higher tier, but a supplement for BDE (Type 2), as you quite literally need to prove you are superior to spatiotemporality; an ability of r>f implications but without qualifying for a higher tier.

Like I said, I will wait for more comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back