• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Divine Dreamwalker Works (Dragon Talisman Addition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to ask a question:Why cultivation base is a high1-B structure? How can we prove the nth layer is infinitely smaller than the n+1th layer?
Based on tier increases, for example X layer being 3-D and the level above it being 4-D, the level above that being 5-D, etc, we assume this continues ad infinitum. Well, we'll see how things go once I hopefully upload my final version of that.

Existing outside the framework or extensions of the hierarchy would be 1-A, not Low 1-A. If it were Low 1-A, the higher position realm would have affected the character.

Existing outside the framework or extensions of the hierarchy would be 1-A, not Low 1-A. If it were Low 1-A, the higher position realm would have affected the character.
Would being twice as big as 2-A be low 1-C.

The verse starts off at the Endless Mainland, also known as the Empyrean World.

The Endless Mainland, the Endless World, was the legendary Empyrean World of the Myriad Worlds. - Chapter 697

无尽大陆,无尽世界,就是在万界诸天之中传说的天界。- Chapter 697

A world infinitely stacked dimensions.

Under his urging, in between the fluctuations of the "Art of World's Revolution on Heavens" (this should be some name of a move), he could feel all the various dimensions. In a trance, he felt that the whole world was completely different. The world was no longer what he saw in front of him. It is in many layers, twisted dimensions, layer upon layer, endless. He seems to have seen countless dimensions. Among those dimensions, some are a complete and huge world, and there are living beings, while others are a flat world, without living beings, all things are all kinds of vitality ("Genki" in Japanese pronunciation or 元氣 in Chinese). - Chapter 318

在他的催动之下,苍生革天术波动之间,各种次元他都感觉到了,恍恍惚惚之间,他觉得整个世界截然不同,世界不再是眼前所看到的这种,而是许多叠层,扭曲的次元,一层层叠加,无穷无尽。他似乎看到了无数次元,那些次元之中,有的是个完整巨大世界,也有生灵存在,而有的则是一个扁平的世界,没有生灵,全部是各种元气。- Chapter 318

A Great Chiliocosm is an endless space-time.

The Chiliocosm was different. The condensation of this world was not
something that could be forged by man. It was most likely due to the
explosion of chaos.

In the depths of a Great Chiliocosm was an endless space-time.

Chiliocosm meant everything. - Chapter 534

大千世界又不同了,此世界之凝聚,非人力所能锻造,恐怕是混沌大爆炸而产生的。

一个大千世界深处,有无穷无尽的时空。

所谓大千,本来就是无所不包的意思。 - Chapter 534

At the Heavenly Origin realm, the powerlevel grade is decided by how many Great Chilliocosms you have inside you. If the above is low 2-C, then they essentially go into 2-C territory, later 2-B though.

Li Wanlong’s entire body trembled. Instantly, the power of the Great Chilliocosm surged and flashed within his body, before condensing into the embryonic form of a Great Chilliocosm. As he breathed, the power of the Great Chilliocosm Energy gushed out. - Chapter 913

“I've reached the Heaven-Origin level!” Li Wanlong said, looking at his own hands in disbelief. “Before, no one could reach the Heaven-Origin level. Even the most powerful primal-chaos paleo-energy that existed since the creation of the primal-chaos paleo-energy was only in the Heavenly Life level.” - Chapter 913

厉万龙全身一震,顿时在自己体内一股大千之力奔涌闪现,随后凝聚成了一个大千世界的雏形,他呼吸之间,大千天元之力喷薄而出。

“我这就成了天元境界............”他看着自己的双手,似乎不敢相信这一刻:“这可是天元境界,在以前,没有人可以能够成就,最强的混沌古生物,开天辟地混沌大爆炸就存在的老古董,也不过就是天寿境界而已。” - Chapter 913

At the same Heaven's Origin realm, there were true powerhouses like Long Xiangtian and the others. Their power was in the tens or hundreds of yuan, which meant that they had the power of dozens or hundreds of Great Chilliocosms within their bodies. - Chapter 913

同样的天元境界,有真正的强者,比如龙翔天等人,他们的力量是数十元上百元之力,也就是等于体内有数十个上百个大千世界的力量。 - Chapter 913

However, regardless of the amount of Great Chilliocosm, they will never measure up to Empyrean World, which would mean it is a 2-A realm.

In the past, no one had ever been able to reach the Heavenly Realm, and it was far beyond what the Heavenly Origin Realm could compare to. There was only one Heavenly Realm, and it was known as the Endless Mainland. Its power was limitless. No matter how many worlds there were, no matter how many Heavenly Origin Realms there were, they could not compare to the Heavenly Realm. - Chapter 979

天界境界在以前,没有人可以到达,也远远不是天元境界可以比拟得了的。天界只有一个,号称无尽大陆,力量是无穷无尽的,哪怕是再多的大千世界,再多的天元境界,也不能够和天界境界媲美。- Chapter 979

This would normally make chaos 5-D but due to it's collapse, the Mortal world formed from it.

The Empyrean realm was limited. Spacetime turbulence was also limited, but Chaos was truly infinite. - Chapter 860

天界是有限的,时空乱流也是有限的,但混沌是真正无限的。 - Chapter 860

Making the Mortal World that was formed from the collapse of the Empyrean World and Primordial Chaos a 5-D multiverse under normal circumstances

The Mortal Realm, which was much larger than the Empyrean Realm, stood in the middle of the space-time turbulence as the energy within it was constantly pouring into the Mortal Realm.

Why was the Mortal Realm much larger than the Heaven Realm? It was because Chaos had merged into it.

Chaos is the primordial thing.

All worlds were born from primal-chaos, and god items could be extracted from primal-chaos itself. Even Empyrean worlds were born from primal-chaos. Back when Gu Chensha had entered primal-chaos to search for the battleships and systems left behind by prehistoric technological civilization, he had seen primal-chaos erupting, creating Small Chiliocosm, Middle Chiliocosms and Great Chiliocosms. - Chapter 936

只见比起原来天界大得多的人间界耸立在时空乱流之中,那乱流之中的能量,都不停的灌注进入了人间界之中。

为什么人间界比起天界要大得多,那是因为混沌融入了其中。

混沌是最元始的东西。

一切的世界,都是从混沌之中诞生,混沌之中可以提炼出来各种各样的神物,甚至是天界都是混沌之中诞生的,当初古尘沙进入混沌之中寻找那史前科技文明遗留下来的战舰和系统,就看到了混沌不停的在爆炸,其中诞生出来一个个的小千世界,中千世界,大千世界,就好像是水泡中江河之中冒出来。- Chapter 936

As it is not only larger but 2-A sized too with infinite continents, dimensions, worlds and the continents are on a different timeline.

The human world was too big. It was divided into infinite continents, infinite dimensions and infinite worlds. Many continents and other continents could not be reached by flying. They were not on the same plane, so not only were the spatial lines different, but the timelines were also different. - Chapter 995

人间界太大了,分为无穷无尽的大陆,无穷无尽的空间,无穷无尽的世界,有很多大陆和另外的大陆并不是靠飞行就可以到达,而是不在同一个位面,所以不但空间线不同,时间线也不同。- Chapter 995

However, it is finitely bigger compared to Empyrean World. Only being ten thousand times larger, manipulating even 0.0001 of it being comparable to previous Empyrean World.

No matter how powerful the Dharmic Saint was, he was still insignificant compared to the entire human world.

The Mortal Realm was more than ten thousand times larger than the Empyrean World back then.

Even if he could utilize one ten-thousandth of the power of the Mortal Realm, it was equivalent to all the power of the Empyrean World. - Chapter 972

哪怕是法圣再强大,和整个人间界比起来,仍旧是微不足道。

人间界比起当初的天界可是大了何止万倍?

哪怕是能够催动人间界万分之一的力量,也相当于当初天界全部的力量。- Chapter 972

My question "Would being twice as big as 2-A be low 1-C" was really regarding finite increases, seeing as you can be any finite number larger than 2-A, all new world universe ranks, each finitely being bigger than the other would be 2-A too.

Gu Chensha's first key = low 2-C, 2-C, 2-B due to being able to stomp Empyrean Origin

His current cultivation base was comparable to an Empyrean Origin, and he could even defeat them. In fact, he was now roughly on the same level as the future Chaos King. - Chapter 836

自己现在的修为,可以媲美天元境界的人物,甚至战胜,他算计着,自己现在差不多就是可以和全盛时候的未来混沌天王媲美。- Chapter 836
Right now, not to mention killing people at the Heavenly Lifespan Realm, even experts at the Heavenly Origin Realm were no match for him. He could refine or even kill them at will. - Chapter 858

现在的古尘沙别说灭杀天寿境界的人,哪怕是天元境界的高手都根本不是他的对手,可以被他随意炼化,乃至于杀死。- Chapter 858

As for the tiering of the Thirty-Six Transformation for other cultivators, lets go with high 6-A, however, maybe with a possibly 3-A rating.

The 35th Transformation of the Dao Realm was called the "Dust Desolation". It was said that with a snap of the fingers it could transform the Dust into a universe in the blink of an eye. It was only a fine line away from the 36 Transformations of unfettered. - Chapter 576

道境三十五变叫做“微尘洪荒”,传闻可以弹指之间,把微尘之地转化为宇宙洪荒,离三十六变他化自在,只有一线之隔。- Chapter 576

Conclusion:
  • 36 Transformations = High 6-A, possibly 3-A
  • 36 Transformations Gu Chensha = low 2-C, 2-C, 2-B
  • Empyrean Origin = Low 2-C, 2-B
  • Empyrean World = 2-A
  • Empyrean Dao and any Deathless level = 2-A

Wouldn't this be Acausality (Type 5) for 非有无不朽 = Annulled Null Immortality (10th Deathless). They clearly aren't on another system of causality.

I have projected the Annulled Null Immortality. That is, everyone has the ability to change the world with a single thought, the ability to break all constraints, but this ability will not interfere with anyone, any space-time, any energy, any consciousness, any cause and effect, any fate, any destiny, any spirit, and any fluctuations. "This is the way of Annulled Null Immortality" Gu Chensha finally said his reasoning.

"This is not possible." The Supreme Ancestor, Lou Baiyue, first said: "Even if all people sit still, as long as they think they will produce cause and effect, it is impossible not to interfere. Even if they do not think, their existence itself will also have an impact on the fateline. Even if all people become stone, it is also a kind of interference. As long as there is existence, there is cause and effect. Even if not, there will be cause and effect.

"This is not impossible, nor is it possible. That's why it's called Annulled Null Immortality." Gu Chensha said: "This way you are not yet able to understand, but I have touched the edge. There is hope to create a whole new situation. I can say for sure, when I reach that realm, I will change the world. At that time, you will not only not lose what you have now, but also gain more." - Chapter 1000

“我推算出来的非有无不朽之道,就是每个人,都有心念一动,可以改变世界的能力,可以打破一切束缚的能力,但他们的这种能力,却又不会对任何人,任何时空,任何能量,任何意识,任何因果,任何缘分,任何命运,任何灵机产生任何的干涉和波动。这就是非有无不朽之道。”古尘沙终于说出来了自己的道理。

“这不可能。”至祖楼拜月首先道:“哪怕是所有人都坐着不动,但只要思考,就会产生因果,不可能不干涉。就算是不思考,但本身的存在,也会对命运线产生影响,哪怕是所有的人都变成石头,也是一种干涉,只要存在,就有因果,甚至不存在,也会有因果。”

“这不是不可能,也不是可能,所以才叫做非有无不朽。”古尘沙道:“此道你们还不能够理解,我却已经触摸到了一些边缘,有希望开创出来全新的局面,我可以肯定的说,等我到达了那个境界,改变世界,那个时候,你们不但不会失去现在的东西,还会获得更多。” - Chapter 1000

Acausality type 5 is being continually revised now and would not be good to place any character into the ability. I've to say, though, that the one you posted above is utterly more than enough to gain Acau 5 and if it doesn't fit then the ability needs to be deleted as no other characters would qualify.

TL;DR LMAO: 2-B for 8th, 9th and above Deathless
Not problem here.
I present 2 options for MC, seeing as he is billions (plural 2 billion above baseline)

6-A multiplier for MC:
  • 3.17984e+24 (6-A base AP) * 2000000000 = 6.35968e+33 joules (5-B)

High 6-A multiplier for MC:
  • 1.855604e+25 (High 6-A base AP) * 2000000000 = 3.7112't exist. He finds the thing that will be born as a result of Gu Taxian and the Heavenly Dao fusing.
I'll also go with option B.

Hard to tell if this stuff about protagonists and Fate-energy is actual Plot Manipulation of just them wording their fate in a meta way.

Chaos realm being infinite compared to the endless Empyrean World isn't enough for Tier 1, it's best 2-A.

I wonder if I can get opinions on this scan, turning the verse into Digimon.
This seems fine.

Also, MC created a new star from his will.

Some context: one of the early protagonist like characters was in trouble and with the help of the Celestial Thearch, the sun went inside him. This would cause mass panic, so the MC used his will to replace it. Would this count as 4-C or low 4-C?
4-C.

This should straight up be type 1 concepts manip.
Makes sense.

However, regardless of the amount of Great Chilliocosm, they will never measure up to Empyrean World, which would mean it is a 2-A realm.
It doesn't, it's just really high in 2-B.

Making Primordial Chaos a 5-D thing for being larger than the Empyrean World.
Being larger then 2-A isn't enough for Low 1-C.

TLDR;
  • 9th Deathless (7-D)
  • 10th Deathless (8-D)
  • End of story Gu Chensha = Low 1-A, possibly 1-A.

Alterative-rating/possibly ratings:

• 微型宇宙 = Nanoverse (6-D)
  • 小型宇宙 = Microverse (7-D)
  • 中型宇宙 = Mesoverse (8-D)
  • 大型宇宙 = Megaverse (9-D)
  • 巨型宇宙 = Gigaverse (10-D)
  • 超级巨型宇宙 = Super-Teraverse (11-D)
  • 超级巨无霸宇宙 = Super-Giant-Teraverse (12-D)
  • 超级无量无尽无边无际宇宙 = Hyper-Infiniteverse (13-D)
  • 不可思议宇宙 = Inconceivableverse (14-D Peak 9th Deathless)
  • 非有无宇宙 = Annullverse/Nullverse (15-D Baseline 10th Deathless)
Flat out rejected, this isn't how Tier 1 works. Just going bigger isn't enough to reach Tier 1 or higher levels of Tier 1. I at best see a maybe Low 1-C for that figment of imagination thing, but nothing more then that.

Nope, see above.

This would normally make chaos 5-D but due to it's collapse, the Mortal world formed from it.
It wouldn't.

As it is not only larger but 2-A sized too with infinite continents, dimensions, worlds and the continents are on a different timeline.
I can agree to that.

However, it is finitely bigger compared to Empyrean World. Only being ten thousand times larger, manipulating even 0.0001 of it being comparable to previous Empyrean World.
This isn't 2-A in my opinion. It says 'more then ten thousand times larger' as for the ten-thousandth strength, I'd put this down to ten-thousandth just being used as an example of a very big number to state that the Mortal World is just much greater then the Empyrean World, and not that the Empyrean World is actually equal to ten-thousandth of the Mortal World.

Conclusion:
  • 36 Transformations = High 6-A, possibly 3-A
  • 36 Transformations Gu Chensha = low 2-C, 2-C, 2-B
  • Empyrean Origin = Low 2-C, 2-B
  • Empyrean World = 2-A
  • Empyrean Dao and any Deathless level = 2-A
Agree with everything but 2-A stuff from the Empyrean World. That would just be higher levels of 2-B in my opinion.

Wouldn't this be Acausality (Type 5) for 非有无不朽 = Annulled Null Immortality (10th Deathless). They clearly aren't on another system of causality.
Seems fine.

Before I post anything else, I would like to thank you for the way you made the Blogs, with the raw, untranslated scans being readily available for any and all to translate, as some may know, I am outspoken in my dislike for;

<Bunch of Kanji>

<Supposed translation>

As it's lead to some of the biggest inaccuracies the site has ever had, so, I appreciate the raw scan being available.

Really, I won't be able to provide much outside of my knowledge on Daoism and Buddhism, as I've not touched the work in question, that being said, I'll give my opinion on the scaling presented in the OP (I won't speak to the veracity of the translations themselves, as spending about 20 minutes doing that and resulting in only a few being done is not something I'm interested in seeing through to completion).

I'll also go with option B.
The linked alternative proposal in OP is just another option to my initial 2-B proposal. So it is basically one or the other, in-terms of implementing it into the profile.

Hard to tell if this stuff about protagonists and Fate-energy is actual Plot Manipulation of just them wording their fate in a meta way.
Fate being the medium for it, similar to Instant Death, although DT was written before it. Even outside of the verse, the same is true, for example Chen Qi who contains countless/infinite stories inside him and fate-energy still being present to measure their story relevancy (although he uses the protagonists he creates to nourish his own fate-energy)

This isn't 2-A in my opinion. It says 'more then ten thousand times larger' as for the ten-thousandth strength, I'd put this down to ten-thousandth just being used as an example of a very big number to state that the Mortal World is just much greater then the Empyrean World, and not that the Empyrean World is actually equal to ten-thousandth of the Mortal World.
In the same quote, he said it is ten thousand times bigger, then made a mathematical comparison that validates the previous ten thousand times statement. I think he is being literal.
Agree with everything but 2-A stuff from the Empyrean World. That would just be higher levels of 2-B in my opinion.
I feel like agreeing to low 2-C Great Chiliocosm is inadvertently agreeing to 2-A Empyrean World, but I'll find more scans.

Seems fine.
Would Gu Chensha being able to interact with them be an anti-feat or acceptable interaction, since I think you've read the infinite cultivation realms thing and him being beyond that.

I ask this because Gu Chensha wouldn't get Acausality (Type 5). If cultivation is like a ladder, if you're on the third step up the ladder, you've gone through and gained whatever the first 2 steps have. What he did is equivalent to leaving the ladder and jumping to the top, without going through the realms and their changes. Which is why I personally think anything 10th Deathless or above doesn't apply to him.

The linked alternative proposal in OP is just another option to my initial 2-B proposal. So it is basically one or the other, in-terms of implementing it into the profile.
As in High 6-A over 6-A.

Fate being the medium for it, similar to Instant Death, although DT was written before it. Even outside of the verse, the same is true, for example Chen Qi who contains countless/infinite stories inside him and fate-energy still being present to measure their story relevancy (although he uses the protagonists he creates to nourish his own fate-energy)
I understand your opinion, but my opinion stays the same.

In the same quote, he said it is ten thousand times bigger, then made a mathematical comparison that validates the previous ten thousand times statement. I think he is being literal.
I understand your opinion, but my opinion stays the same.

I feel like agreeing to low 2-C Great Chiliocosm is inadvertently agreeing to 2-A Empyrean World, but I'll find more scans.
Countless 2-B and more is a thing, just because you have such size that multiverses millions and billions and trillions of universes big can't measure up doesn't make it infinite.

Would Gu Chensha being able to interact with them be an anti-feat or acceptable interaction, since I think you've read the infinite cultivation realms thing and him being beyond that.

I ask this because Gu Chensha wouldn't get Acausality (Type 5). If cultivation is like a ladder, if you're on the third step up the ladder, you've gone through and gained whatever the first 2 steps have. What he did is equivalent to leaving the ladder and jumping to the top, without going through the realms and their changes. Which is why I personally think anything 10th Deathless or above doesn't apply to him.
Think I'm missing some context here. Can you explain this Anulled Death Immortality in more detail and who has it?

As in High 6-A over 6-A.
I meant that OP and this post are different because they are suggesting different tiers for their keys. Basically 2 options. For example OP is suggesting a High 6-A multiplier for MC's first key that goes into 5-A and the other post is suggesting tier 2 for his first key.

Countless 2-B and more is a thing, just because you have such size that multiverses millions and billions and trillions of universes big can't measure up doesn't make it infinite.
Not what I meant. Also is this a wiki policy or something? Metaphorical or not, you can reach countless. The quote clearly says regardless of the amount, you wouldn't be able to compare but I digress. I'll try find more scans like I said.
Think I'm missing some context here. Can you explain this Anulled Death Immortality in more detail and who has it?
Deathless essence is something Empyreans cultivate and will continue to exist even with the collapse of their reality. Starting at the first level that is eternity for oneself, followed by eternity for those around you, eternity for the nation, etc.

The Annulled Null Immortality is the 10th level. There were a few characters at the edge of it, most of whom orbit around Gu Chensha but the end of story didn't state that they reached it or even if they followed Gu Chensha's footsteps.

The first person to reach it is called Hao Xuan, who challenged Gu Chensha and got overwhelmed. Not counting Gu Chensha's circumstances, none of the character sandboxes have reached the 10th Deathless level.

Hao Xuan is this dude:

83IsrOe.png

So what have Elizhaa and Everything12 both accepted here?

So what have Elizhaa and Everything12 both accepted here?
Elizhaa agrees with OP and will give their opinion on the recent proposals when they have time. Everything12 mostly agrees with OP, they aren't sure about plot manipulation. As for the recent proposals, they reject 2-A Empyrean World, agree on the rest of the alternative tier proposal and initially accepted Acausality (Type 5) but have yet to give a final judgement based on my last post.

Added Acausality (Type 5) to the blog, as well as added this for 10th Deathless.

Suddenly, a rune rose out of that great formation, a rune that seemed like a Dao word, changed, and seemed like a kill word, changed again, a birth word, and changed again, a destruction word. In a flash, it changed trillions of times, and each time it changed, it was a cosmic truth that could derive from everything.

This rune is the original rune. Existence and non existence, Emptiness and non-emptiness, universe and non-universe, corporeal and incorporeal and non-corporeal and non-incorporeal, all appear from this character.

Zhou Qin got suddenly shocked after seeing this character.

"How could it be? How could it be? This is the meaning of annulled null immortality that I can't understand. You can even understand it." Zhou Qin's face finally changed.

When he saw this character, he already knew that Qin Guang's understanding of annulled null immortality was actually above his own. That is to say, Qin Guang wasn't just an arrogant man who had obtained a fortuitous encounter. In fact, his cultivation realm was higher than his own, which he could not bear. - Chapter 1129

顿时,那大阵之中,升腾出来了一个符文,这个符文好像一个道字,变化了一下,又好像是一个杀字,又变化,是生字,再变化,是灭字。在刹那之间,变化万万亿次,每次的变化,都是一个宇宙真理,可以衍生一切。

这个符文,就是最初符文,存在和不存在,虚空和不虚空,宇宙和不宇宙,有无和非有无,都似乎是从这个字符之中出现的。

看见这个字符,周钦陡然大吃一惊。

"怎么可能,怎么可能,这是我都无法参悟的非有无不朽之奥义,你居然能够参悟。"终于,周钦的脸色变了。

他看见这个字符,已经知道,秦光参悟的非有无不朽之道,居然在自己之上,也就是说,这秦光不单单是个获得了奇遇的狂妄之徒,实际上他的修行境界比自己要高,这是他所不能够忍受的。- Chapter 1129

That above is probably Transduality of some kind, but I'm not that knowledgeable enough on Transduality to say what type.
9th Deathless have a clear type 1. As for 10th Deathles, in the blog I suggested a possibly 2, as they way to describe what they are was describing what they aren't. However, with the above quote, it just seems to be paradoxical states jumbled together. In addition to this, Gu Chensha who originally planned to become a 10th Deathless stated this:

After everyone cultivated the Dragonless sutra, regardless of their level, they would use the power of their mind to strengthen the Mortal world. Then, Gu Chensha would truly reach the tenth level of the Deathless, "Annulled Null Immortality".

At that time, he is all living beings, all non-living beings are him and he is all non-living beings, everything that is corporeal is him and all that is noncorporeal is him, all that is non-tangible and all that is non-intangible are also him, he is existence and nonexistence and he is neither existence nor nonexistence.

This the state of "Annulled Null Immortality". Chapter 1010

所有的人都成就了无龙心法之后,所有人不分高低,都会利用自己的心灵力量对人间界进行加固,那么古尘沙就会真正的成就不朽第十层"非有无不朽"。

那个时候,众生就是他,他就是众生,非众生也是他,他也是非众生。一切有形的是他,无形的也是他,既不是有形也不是无形也是他。存在的是他,不存在的也是他,既然不是存在,也不是非存在的也是他。

这个境界,就是"非有无不朽"。- Chapter 1010

Would this be 1-B/High 1-B or just tier 2.

"Ha ha ha..."

In an infinite and endless boundless universe, there is a giant who originally reached the trillion lifespans Null immortality realm, and now the virtual panel in the depths of his mind disappeared at once, immediately he had nothing to worry about and began his evolutionary path.

"Absorb, release! ......"

The power of his mind began to expand infinitely in this universe.

Huge power condensed into one universe after another around his body, and it became a cosmic ocean in a flash.

"哈哈哈……"

在一个无限无尽无边无际宇宙中,有一尊巨头原本是到达了万亿寿命无不朽境界的人物,现在心灵深处的虚拟面板一下消失,顿时他无所顾忌,开始了自己的进化之路。

"吸收,释放!……"

在这个宇宙中,他的心灵之力开始了无限膨胀。

庞大的力量在自己身躯周围凝结成了一个又一个的宇宙,转眼之间,又成了宇宙海洋。- Chapter 1147
From a distance, all around the giant's body are ocean waves. Every drop of water in these ocean waves is a universe, and there are countless creatures among them. These creatures have their own ideas, and gradually formed many beliefs and world views. These are real creatures.

"Ha ha ha ha......" The giant who created the cosmic ocean laughed: "Without the limitation of lifespan and the control of the virtual panel, I can express my power endlessly, and finally I have completed my own thoughts. I created my own cosmic sea. Every drop of water in this ocean is a universe, and there is a universe inside the universe, one loop after another. I think the universe has no secrets for me now. My power can be improved endlessly because the power of my mind is infinite, and in the universes I created, the power of every creature is also infinite. Many infinities plus infinities, and the power is indescribable“

从远处看上去,这尊巨头的身躯周围,全部是海洋波涛,这海洋波涛中的每一滴水珠,都是一个宇宙,其中更有无数的生灵,这些生灵都有自己的想法,逐渐形成了很多信仰和世界观,这些都是真实的生灵。

"哈哈哈哈……"那个制造了宇宙海洋的巨头大笑起来:"没有了寿命的限制,没有了就虚拟面板的管控,我可以无穷无尽的宣泄自己力量,终于把自己猜测的想法完成了,自己缔造了属于自己的宇宙海,这片海洋,每一滴水都是一个宇宙,宇宙之中又有宇宙,一环扣一环,我觉得现在宇宙对于我来说,已经没有任何秘密可言。我的力量,可以无休止的提升,因为我的心灵之力本身就是无限的,而我缔造的宇宙之中,每个生灵的力量也都是无限的,诸多无限加上无限,力量无法形容……" - Chapter 1147
A similar thing happens in Sage Monarch.

Is this the strength of the mythical realm? There are wonderful flowers in the void. Each flower is different. There are infinite worlds in the flowers. There are worlds within worlds, the cycle continues endlessly...

The blossoming void rune flowers give birth to one world after another in the depths. Worlds including worlds, endlessly, which is not something ordinary immortal flowers can compare to. - Chapter 630

这就是神话境界的实力么?虚空生妙花,朵朵不相同,花中无穷界,界中再有界,反反复复无穷尽………”

那一朵朵的虚空符文花朵,深处诞生了一个又一个的世界,世界连接世界,无穷无尽,这就根本不是一般的仙花能够比拟得出来。- Chapter 630

Elizhaa agrees with OP and will give their opinion on the recent proposals when they have time. Everything12 mostly agrees with OP, they aren't sure about plot manipulation. As for the recent proposals, they reject 2-A Empyrean World, agree on the rest of the alternative tier proposal and initially accepted Acausality (Type 5) but have yet to give a final judgement based on my last post.
Thank you for the information.

@Elizhaa

Since it is 2-A, it throws 2-B OP away. So I have applied 2-A to all the sandbox characters. I have also added Gu Taxian sandbox in OP.

In the blog, for Empyreans I added Immortality (Type 1) negation. I have also added Non-Physical Interaction due to munching on Chen Qi's novel worlds.

Chen Qi, who was already exhausted in the air, had also sensed the danger of the situation. He saw the Ancient New Sword devour one novel world after another. Many of the characters were also devoured and turned into ashes. This situation simply made people tear up. - Chapter 1140

在空中已经筋疲力尽的陈奇也察觉到了事情的危险性,他看见古新剑居然吞噬了他一个又一个小说世界,那其中的许多角色,也都在吞噬之下,飞灰湮灭,这种情况简直让人眼眶都裂开。- Chapter 1140

Not sure what is left to do for this thread now.

Unless there are more elaborations on the transcendence of the higher realms, it is just 2-A.
I saw this long river of destiny heading for the future. The future is the highest state of the dragon-free method. Everyone has reached the state of self-sufficiency and self-containment. Finally, he has finally achieved transcendence. Fate has disappeared. Fate Changhe has been replaced by the Dragon-Free Heart Method. Since then, sentient beings have no emotions such as pain, sadness, joy, joy, etc. Some are free, completely comfortable, and eternal.
So is the fate of the world and the fate of heaven and earth. Heaven and earth are gone, and time and space are completely gone.
But this is not destruction but a higher realm.
只见这条命运长河走向未来,未来的走向乃是无龙心法之最高境界,人人都到达了自给自足之境界,自成一体,最后得到了最终之超脱,命运也就消失了,命运长河被无龙心法所代替,从此之后,众生没有了任何痛苦,悲伤,高兴,欢喜等情绪,有的就是自由自在,彻底安乐,而且永恒。
世界的命运和天地的命运也是如此,天地已经没有了,时空也彻底没有了。
但这却又不是毁灭,而是更高之境界。> (Chapter 985)
Longevity God, you have to understand, for us, this world is actually just a temporary residence. Just like how we live here, our bodies are immortal, and have nothing to do with the world, fate, cause and effect, space-time. Even if the void explodes, it has nothing to do with us. For each of us who have comprehended the Dragonless Heart Sutra, only our hearts are our own. The world is just a reflection of our hearts. Therefore, your worries are unnecessary." Zhuge Ya waved his hand, "The reason why The Fourth is worried is because he didn't see through something, causing him to babble all day long. No one knows what he's doing. It's all useless.
"福寿神,你要明白,这个世界对于我们来说,其实也不过是临时居住的地点而已,就如我们借宿,我们的本体是不死不灭的,是和世界,命运,因果,时空,没有任何关联的,就算是虚空爆炸了,也和我们毫无关系,我们参悟了无龙心法的每一个人,只有我们自己的心才是我们自己的,世界不过是我们内心深处反应出来的东西而已,所以你的担心,毫无必要。"诸葛牙摆摆手:"那老四之所以担心,是因为他没有看穿某种事情,导致于整天神神叨叨,不知道在干些什么,都是无用功。"

Last edited:
What our staff members have accepted here can probably be applied. Or do they need to evaluate anything more here first?

I don't mind waiting for people to agree more or find faults with the blog or the profile sandboxes. Not to mention how the profiles can't go live without the speed calc being approved.

Can you link to the calculation blog(s) that you need to be evaluated please? I can ask for some help in that regard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back