• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still disagree with not adding a note about the stuff in that thread in the Regenerationn page.

Well, it surely can fall as part of toon force, as there is no other variable to this into how Squidward recovered from it, which would allow Squidward to have Mid-High regen.

"the damage being cartoonish or a gag isn't necessarily a valid explanation deny the regen. Considering the consistency of the regen and the amount of toon force of the verse seems like a better way to judge those cases." - You

What it would need to be more considerable?

I'm just a passerby, but Spongebob is a verse where the amount of regen feats that are in a consistent range is absurd. I don't think just saying "Off-screen? Toonforce? No regen." is good enough here.

By the way, Shoudn´t Spongebob have illusion manipulation via what happened in Squidward in Clarinetland?

I´m going to compile the stuff so far in here:

- Squidward and Mr. Krabs´ Regenerationn to Mid-High.

- Speed of the main cast set to variable from Subsonic+ to Supersonic at peak, everyone else would just powerscale to this.

- Plankton´s speed however, should be set to Below Average, but with Subsonic+ to Supersonic reactions.

- Illusion Manipulation for Spongebob (pending discussion)

- Make a calc to see the size of Gary´s pocket reality in his shell (pending discussion)

- Another calc for Patrick lfting his house to smack Spongebob with it (with the assumed size of a meter so we can get an standart for Spongebob characters when at about 1 meter of size, maybe as an high-end the size of a small building; pending discussion)

We still have a bunch of other stuff to discuss if it shoudl be added-

Can someone please call an admin to open the profile of Spongebob?

What do you wish to add and why summarised?

I´ll put this as short and simple as possible:

- Spongebob´s mind manip resistance as just "directly", "Resistance to Mind Manipulation", as he has had many feats that not only make it possible, but definitely one of his abilities.

- Speed for all the cast to instead of being rated as unknown to instead "Varies from Subsonic+ to Supersonic (Comparable to Mr. Krabs, who can dothis, can keep up with planes sometimes)", Plankton would only get the reactions at those speeds, but his travel speed is definitely "Below Average".

And then there´s some stuff I found while browsing around which I´m sure how it should be used:

- As Spongebob´s thing in "Spongebob in Clarinetland" is considered to be an illusion, Shouldn´t Spongebob get Illusion Creation via that?

- There´s also Gary´s Pocket Reality, or whatever it may be, as the inside of his shell is bigger than the outside, which should be discussed, as it could mean that Spongebob may actually have a pocket reality, especially considering that it could affect the tiers the main cast is.

- I almost forgot,this maybe should be done a calc to can get a result of the lifting strenght and probably some other stats of the characters (with the assumed size of a meter so we can get an standart for Spongebob characters when at about 1 meter of size, maybe as an high-end the size of a small building, and of course a vatiation with it only being at just a few centimeters of size)

Done, called Ryuk and Dark as those are the only staff that are knowledgeable about the verse as far I know, and some other regular users.

Let´s wait a bit for now.

"Another calc for Patrick lfting his house to smack Spongebob with it (with the assumed size of a meter so we can get an standart for Spongebob characters when at about 1 meter of size, maybe as an high-end the size of a small building; pending discussion)"

What? Patrick's house is half the height of a pinapple. Spongebob is canonically 4 inches. Why would a meter be assumed?

I don't think anything suggests Spongebob made those illusions.

Regen seems fine.

Why? Because it seeminly is a lifting strenght feat, the 1 meter variation is meant as an aproximation for when Spongebob characters are at about 1 meter of size, as that´s the size more than half of the vs. threads of that verse use the characters.

Maybe it´s something minor, but I thought it was worth to point out.

Also, if those aren´t illusions, then what are those then?

The Spongebob characters are mostly far smaller than that.

Patrick's house objectively isn't 1 meter. It's shown in every episode to be half the height of a pineapple. And when you compare Spongebob who is canonically 4 inches to it, it's obviously not 1 meter either. We shouldn't straight up fabricate fake values to exaggerate feats.

I never said they aren't illusions, but I don't think anything suggests Spongebob somehow magically created the illusions himself with some unspecified superpower he's never stated or shown to otherwise have.

1: It may be scrapped from this in that case.

2: Maybe it could fall as just part of his toon force?

We still have the pocket reality (or whatever it may be) Gary has, it could scale to Spongebob´s illusion/pocket reality or whatever it is, leaving this still left to discussion.

Any thoughts?

It seems like only the Regenerationn has been accepted.

Well, there have been not many comments regarding if to agree or not to the rest, so the best likely would be to just wait for a few more replies regarding those.

I don't think that this will lead anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back