• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tekken CRT: Verse meets Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
They gave their opinion and stance on the matter. You can disagree with it and move on on or call other staff but you don't get to make juvenile posts about it. Do remember that from a neutral perspective you're no more credible than them or anyone else.

They gave their opinion and stance on the matter. You can disagree with it and move on on or call other staff
yeah and guess how that works, whether i disagreed or a million users for that matter, those other staff whom could be called out most often then not, will not even look at the users who disagree, but the staff opinion, which is gonna be taken as their side they pick, even if the staff in question is flat wrong regarding something
but you don't get to make juvenile posts about it. Do remember that from a neutral perspective you're no more credible than them or anyone else.
Whats more credible? A knowledge member of a series or a staff with no idea what goes into it? Under what assumption is the staff gonna be more credible here on the topic? We reached a point one has to question whether lava emerging in space from a falling rock is specifically magma manip and i have to accept this sort of opinion they push for over and over cuz simply they dont think of them like this?

The fact that nothing about it says it has a special ability and more on it's power itself. Plus none of your other scans remotely back up the idea that Azazel can turn people to ash like a thanos snap.
Same word which in translation can be switched with "ability" and "capability", in the same sentence as fear hax which earlier was mentioned it can do?

"Its appearance overwhelms anyone who sees it, and it has the power to reduce any being to ashes."

Like i told to Saman above, Azazel has already claims specifically talking of AP, those being that he can destroy the Earth/planet, unlike the bio which talks of an entirely different matter unrelated to the rest
Tomato tomoto, the point is it's literally the same form of process that Azazel dies, the only difference between 6 and 8 is that Kazuya just absorbs Azazel's power into himself.
Nice then lets argue how cell and buu regen are identical by this logic, cuz clearly exploding in pieces and vanishing into smoke are exactly the sane kind of death/destruction clearly done in different ways as well, physical hit vs blast of energy, ignorance at its finest
Also nice apples to oranges comparison when Cell and Buu are explicitly two different beings with separate forms of regenerations with a clear limit on where both stops, where Azazel is still Azazel.
Didnt knew a physical hit and blast of energy clearly doing totally different results on a character is somehow in this reality the same thing, my example with Cell and Buu is not apple and oranges, you just wanna be ignorant
And yet you still claim that it's somehow universally accepted that it's deconstruction, again not really buying it.
and i dont buy an overall universal controversal opinion from you either with anything new to the table then repeated arguments like a parrot
Coolio, an appeal to motive fallacy you pulled on me and Saman, great job, you just proved to me that you don't have any argument beyond what you've already made and just resort to making fallacies now to push what you want.
You came here to pull your baseless arguments and repeat what another one as you says, wow great responses, both you and his opinion on this ability is simply a made up theory to fit your personal narratives, which and try to appeal as if you werent disproven and frame me like i dont know my verse better then you, which has 0 idea of anything about it besides what others tell you

Last edited:
I am not knowledgeable this verse but the clips were interesting (I just, took a look at the OP, so I apologize if I'm missing something) so I watched it and I don't see anything here to accuse anyone of double standards regarding deconstruction. Personally, I would support "possibly deconstruction" but that's all, it definitely doesn't seem enough for a solid rating.

I am in favor case-by-case evaluated as always, for example I wouldn't support deconstructing a character who burns his opponent with fire and therefore turns his opponent to ash over time. However, I would support deconstruction a character with a giant fireball that is said to turn anything it touches into ash.

I'll ignore all the pointless and offensive namecalling and accusations, by saiying that not, I've not been disproven as you haven't brought any new arguments, and you can also stop the aggression, just because someone disagrees with you doesn't mean they're wrong. I apply the same criteria to all verses, I listen to blue names and try to be reasonable, but it doesn't mean I have to concede on anything and I apply my severity to everything I evaluate. You can call my opinions made up bullshit or whatever, as if I hadn't better things to do in my life than antagonize you and Tekken. Also, my siding for downgrades and such doesn't stem for hate, 90% of the revisions of the verses I like are downgrades, as if they were inherently synonym of hate and spite.

I don't care about other verses, I probably don't know them or don't have the time, as I don't have it for even my own, but my criteria are always the same. Likewise, I don't care what offsite people think of me, they can come to my wall if they have an issue.

I've never been disrepectful to you nor anyone else, we can agree to disagree, but all the fuss you raised in these posts is totally pointless and doesn't do you any honor.
Now, I accept if Medeus agrees, just like I see Glassman disagreeing and I don't know Plack's stance on it. We can put it to votes or anything, at this point, as nothing new is being brought up.

I agree with what other staff said on some of the things already brought up, but if our deconstruction page isn't really specified, I am okay with dismissing it. It seems staff agree that it has to be hax based and not something passively done via highly concentrated explosion or heat. Though, I do not remember if we had a thread discussing that in details. But if what they say was decided, I am willing to place my vote alongside the other staff members. Which Saman and Glass both seem to disagree.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back