• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Unoriginal Memes said:
Mr. Bambu said:
Physics isn't combat applicable, he just alters how they work in his realm (his Mansion).
Type 8 is he is reliant on human thought. Basically so long as humans envision Death that way, he's that way.
So if you don't think of Death as a threat or don't fear it, Death's Type 8 won't work?
Missed this completely. It is based on Humanity as a whole, so no. However, interestingly enough, if you believe in certain things after you die, they happen. For example. If you believe in reincarnation (like your religion allows for that or whatever), that occurs. You are reincarnated as per regulations in your religion.

While I agree we need more I think we should wait for others to finish. We got three going on and that's a good pace if you ask me. Well technically two because this hasn't started yet but y'know

I feel for some reason like this is a cop-out on my part for not remembering who all is Low 2-C and not, but there isn't currently a Marvel character here, so I'm going with Galactus at Low 2-C.

EDIT: Nevermind, he's full 2-C.

Well...I think I'm out of ideas. The only other ones I have are tokusatsu characters that I barely have knowledge of anymore whose feats aren't well-defined enough to really work in a matchup (Ultraman Mebius and Tsukasa Kadoya).

Can't believe I didn't notice the EE on He-Man's profile.

I´ve heard that Celestiasapiens are known to ignore durability with it, but if that´s accepted, then I give it a pass.

Can you please just choose 2 more characters froms somewhere and add them in your part?

The waiting is killing me.

Back