• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
If Lord of Games wasn't allowed in, Kratos shouldn't. Simon was a better pick imo

In my eyes: you simply aren't going to get fully haxless in Low 2-C. So one or two good hax I'd be cool with.

Kratos is uh...

well he has a lot.

You can make it quick. I mean, Dragoo has done that in switching out combatants from the bracket even though they were full.

Okay then.

I guess there´s no need to make the redundant match at least and just take Soma as the victor of it?

>The Fury vs. Aeon

**** you RNJesus

you suck

all the suck

• silently mutters some shit about timestop that works on people resistant to it and adaptation can't save fury*

We'd have to split it into "normal" and "microscopic"

I for one would love a microscopic Battle Royale, and would make it if I had any idea how to use Challonge

It's pretty easy; you just make an account, press 'create a tournament' and add your contenders from there

Back