• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

They’ll get you next time! Supercriminals Oneshot Bracket (Closed, Ongoing)

if we had a profile of the classic toxzon right now I would choose him for this tournament (if it is at level 8-A of course)

When he used it was around 3-4 meters in size and kept getting bigger but not that much...its power was good enough that it absorbed Ratman but he somehow managed to get out of it by flying...It was absorbing everything within its range including cars/pavement/part of buildings but it didn't manage to grow in size enough to affect the other heroes who were ~ 50m away from it.

Would Neo Metal Sonic work?

Not only are they a recurring super villain themself, but at this point in time are the main villain and have acquired the antagonistic genius and traits of Eggman who himself is a revered recurring villain (Not sure if it would be allowed, but under his standard equipment [though I think that should be changed] he has the Egg Fleet Flagship, which is a large ship and sometimes several ships with lots of artillery/batteries that he can control through vocal commands)

Is Hisoka to much?
(Obviously anything above 8-A restricted, he can hold back if he wants so it wouldn't be to ooc).

How do they bypass or negate dura tho :v
They're able to copy abilities. It would allow them to copy the dura negation abilities of other characters. Other than that they don't have any other methods of dura negging, but they do have piercing damage type attacks through sharp claws shown to easily pierce through characters and Sonic's sharp quills which enabled him to cut through robots easily that his friends could only dent which I guess mitigates durability a little bit as piercing attacks usually do.

Last edited:
Actually, change it to TLK Megatron cuz i can't seem to find how the mind hax works ngl

But i assume the mindhax works by the small nanobot thingy that keeps Megatron alive and host galvatron that's what i'm thinking

you sound uncertain-
How could you tell

Idk, character gives the vibes it’ll get fuckstomped, we’ll see tho
Actually, change it to TLK Megatron cuz i can't seem to find how the mind hax works ngl

But i assume the mindhax works by the small nanobot thingy that keeps Megatron alive and host galvatron that's what i'm thinking
Ye sure.

They're able to copy abilities. It would allow them to copy the dura negation abilities of other characters. Other than that they don't have any other methods of dura negging, but they do have piercing damage type attacks through sharp claws shown to easily pierce through characters and Sonic's sharp quills which enabled him to cut through robots easily that his friends could only dent which I guess mitigates durability a little bit as piercing attacks usually do.
Does this entry work? He's got a few haxes, though they don't really bypass dura. Such as Teleportation and Time Stop (Although the time stop is a likely rating). He doesn't spam either of the two or anything though.

Starter's apparently busy with some stuff to not check out the match, so I'll move on with round 1 :/

Back