• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Unoriginal Memes said:
One character can be allowed per person so it's fine if you two pick different ones. Also, it's taking a long time to get the amount of characters needed, so I'll take whatever I can get.
This is why I said two.

If I can only choose 1, then Soma, as I now someone will mention Goku anyways.

Also, Soma isn´t THAT haxed, most of his hax can´t be applied until after actually killing the target with physical blows, either that or just not being strong enought to be useful enought to be a decisive factor in a match.

Warren Valion said:
Soma has concept manipulation which I think would count as unfair hax, right?
Not really, it only activates after killing the target with some sort of actual attack, which means that it isn´t a decisive factor in a match to be considered unfair hax here.

Making a KH reference over a Castlevania character.

People will see the connection.

Definitely.

Isn't the Thu'um conceptual in nature?

How is that not broken?

I'd suggest giving up on Elder Scrolls characters, they just aren't mean for this list.

At this point, it would be a good idea to allow more than 1 submittion per user, otherwise this thread is going to take a while to get the 32 characters.

Aka, just add Goku, he´s not haxed at all and compensates it with raw physical skill.

Bobsican said:
At this point, it would be a good idea to allow more than 1 submittion per user, otherwise this thread is going to take a while to get the 32 characters.
Aka, just add Goku, he´s not haxed at all and compensates it with raw physical skill.
We already have two superior Dragon Ball characters, do we really need more?

Warren Valion said:
We already have two superior Dragon Ball characters, do we really need more?
I was just saying, if it would be redundant, he may be skipped in that case.

Bobsican said:
I've said two characters per verse maximum. Though I didn't put in the OP so you probably didn't see it.

Death's profile has been elaborated on in the mean time so apologies if that disqualifies him. Nothing mind-boggling.

Physics isn't combat applicable, he just alters how they work in his realm (his Mansion).

Type 8 is he is reliant on human thought. Basically so long as humans envision Death that way, he's that way.

Unoriginal Memes said:
I've said two characters per verse maximum. Though I didn't put in the OP so you probably didn't see it.
Meanwhile, the OP has 3 Castleviania characters... Stretching the limit a bit wouldn´t be a bad thing to do overall.

Mr. Bambu said:
Physics isn't combat applicable, he just alters how they work in his realm (his Mansion).
Type 8 is he is reliant on human thought. Basically so long as humans envision Death that way, he's that way.
So if you don't think of Death as a threat or don't fear it, Death's Type 8 won't work?

Unoriginal Memes said:
There aren't 3 Castlevania characters in the OP. Only Aeon and Simon.
(Insert Soma here)

Anyways, limiting the number of characters with the setting of "no unfair hax" greatly reduces the number of candidates.

At least allow more than 2 characters per verse.

Back