• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Death.

Also I'm pretty sure Elder Scrolls is very much smurfy so too overpowered, otherwise I'd be throwing in D&D.

TES Low 2-Cs in general are smurfy, I thought?

Higher dimensional hax. Basically, much more powerful powers in much lower tiers.

If you say so, I only know what people have told me and that often contradicts. If they are terribly haxy then eh, bring it up with OP.

Neloth Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Genius Intelligence, Longevity, Magic, Reality Warping (All Magic comes from the act of an individual exerting changes upon reality in accordance to their Will), Spatial Manipulation, Time Manipulation, Energy Manipulation, Summoning, Paralysis Inducement, Forcefield Creation, Fire Manipulation, Ice Manipulation, Lightning Manipulation, Air Manipulation, Healing, Stealth Mastery, Statistics Amplification, Illusion Creation, Biological Manipulation, Physics Manipulation, Light Manipulation, Soul Manipulation, Disease Manipulation, Curse Manipulation, Willpower Manipulation, Mind Manipulation, Probability Manipulation, Acid Manipulation, Matter Manipulation, Teleportation, Gravity Manipulation, Fear Manipulation, Empathic Manipulation, Levitation, Telekinesis, Teleportation, Transmutation, Extrasensory Perception (Can sense life, undead, and automation), Necromancy, Invisibility, Darkness Manipulation, Magic Resistance; Absorption and Reflection, Fire and Lightning Resistance, Resistance to: Mind Manipulation (Resisted Miraak's Bend Will shout. Unaffected by several illusion spells), Madness Manipulation (Could read Herma-Mora's Black Books without losing his mind), Diseases, likely many others

Miraak Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Weapon Mastery, Immortality (Type 1), Blessed, Reality Warping with the Thu'um and with Magic (Magic brings changes into reality by accordance of the will of the user. The Thu'um allows one to add their voice to the underlying song of creation and alter it), Soul Absorption (Absorbs the souls of Dragons and presumably other Dragonborn after killing them, preventing them from resurrecting at a later time, and can use them to unlock words of power), Magic Absorption (His robes allow him to absorb a portion of spells used against him into his own Magicka), Statistics Amplification, Intangibility, Summoning of Dragons and Daedra, Regenerationn (Mid-Low), Mind Manipulation (Can cause animals, humans, and even Dragons to become his servants with a single shout. From within Apocrypha, he was able to cause hundreds of individuals to enter a trance and construct monuments of himself), Fire Manipulation, Ice Manipulation, Air Manipulation, Electricity Manipulation, Forcefield Creation, Healing, Teleportation/BFR, Telekinesis, Stamina Draining, Can generate tentacles that deal Poison Damage, Resistance to Magic, Paralysis Inducement, Frost Attacks, Telekinesis, Reality Warping (Unaffected by the Wabbajack), Death Manipulation (Unaffected by Mehrune's Razor), Poison Manipulation (Undamaged by the poisonous waters of Apocrypha), Mind Manipulation (Unaffected by Bend Will and a number of Illusion spells), Madness Manipulation (Kept his sanity for millennia within Apocrypha, which is known to drive those who enter it insane within days)

That... doesn't disprove smurfdom.

-+Crimson Azoth said:
>Reads through characters
Oh boy, mine is so dead
So is mine in all fairness.

Quite literally.

buh dum tss.

Shulk from Xeno is already up there, sorry Velox

Unoriginal Memes said:
Since this is a thing now.
Low 2-C bracket/tournament. 32 characters are allowed to participate.

Rules:

• No characters with unfair amounts of hax (Void,EE,Broken Mind, Mid to True-Godly Regenerationn,etc.)
  • No characters undergoing revisions
  • The caracter has to be Low-2-C.
  • One character per person
  • Speed will be equalized when needed
  • All must be approved by moi
I think he's not allowed based on the rules

Kredory said:
She has passive hax
Passives don't seem to be banned, though if they get banned then Death is out since passive Memory/Perception stuff.

Overlord775 said:
She's too cute for this turnament ovo
Dont worry she would think of it like a fun time to chase animals.

@Kredory they should be able to unless she goes non-corpereal. She is not in her true form for this.

Back