• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Annoying Orange CRT because sanity is overrated

Okay. You should probably find and reference any Annoying Orange discussions backed up to archive.vn from our list of them.

Well, I am pretty sure that part of this discussion thread was lost at least.

Anyway, what do we need to do here?

Someone needs to find the picture of the city in the OP so that I (or somebody else, I really don't care) can calculate Orange's size, and by extension, his AP.
Okay. This seems to be what needs to get done.

It is likely that you will have to do so yourself, given that this is not a popular character here.

I've already tried to find it. I can't. That's why I didn't suggest that I do it.

Also, Orange survived being crushed by a sizeable chunk of the moon, so I might try calcing that. I'm not sure if my calcing "abilities" are acceptable, though.

Well, you can ask in our calculations requests thread if you wish.

The latter, you'll need the feat first to get somewhere.
I'll remind that verses have been deleted before out of not having any scans to resort back to.

The moon feat is the one I need the least help with lmao. Only problem with it is that the chunks of the moon are much smaller than they realistically should be, based on how round they are.
The first calc is a lot more annoying. All I need to know is which city Orange is fighting in, but I can't find the original picture for it. I'm just hoping there's someone here who can.

I'm afraid that there's no one at this point who can find it if you can't, this verse isn't that mainstream to expect that kind of event from just happening.

Last edited:
yeah, i've got it. the city they're fighting in is tokyo, japan. the red and white thing that monster's hanging on to is the tokyo tower. the mountain in the background is mount fuji.
8f4904d9ae8b900f2de8cc2bf4c4e57b.jpg

rough calc time

the tokyo tower is 333 meters tall. assuming that the rock candy monster is the exact same size as the tokyo tower and composed of 100% sugar (both of which are lowballs for laziness reasons), this means that, at the absolute least, he weighs in at over 656,467.65625 US tons.

that's definitely giving someone diabetes.

when he walks up to fight orange, the monster moves a distance that i'd estimate to be roughly 300 meters (by comparing it to the tower) in about a second, and he later moves his arm across the height of the tower in a similar period of time, so i'll say he can move at 300 m/s. the kinetic energy he would generate by doing this would be equivalent to approximately 6.4 kilotons of tnt. 0.5 kilotons of tnt is roughly equivalent to the 2020 beirut explosion, which completely ravaged the city it happened in. by casually walking, the rock candy monster can generate that much energy nearly 13 times over.

as for orange himself, he's roughly the same width as the tokyo tower's base (80 meters). scaling the average orange weight up to that size makes him weigh somewhere around 224388748 pounds. he also dodges a projectile that moves a little more than the length of the tower in, like, 8 frames or something, so i'd estimate his speed to be 1089 m/s. this means that the annoying orange can casually generate a level of kinetic energy equivalent to fifteen kilotons of tnt - the same energy output as the nuclear bomb that was detonated over hiroshima.

7-C annoying orange confirmed, alexa play orange nya nya style

I suppose not then.

Anyway, this thread does not seem important enough for me to continue to follow for much longer.

Thanks for helping out. I suppose that Migue's version can probably be applied then.

sorry, i fell asleep for like two days. uhhhhh, that blog wasn't really meant to be the finished product. also the weight of a human arm wouldn't work because the rock candy monster is made out of rock candy, not human flesh, and the rock candy monster's ap can't really be applied to orange

wait i read the calc wrong (sleeping for 18 hours straight can take a bit of a toll i guess), it still wouldn't work though

orange didn't take or land any hits during that fight, meaning he doesn't scale, and we don't a profile for the rock candy monster yet, so there isn't anything we can apply this to. also, humanoid proportions can't be used for the monster, since he was a reptilian before he got turned into rock candy.

wait i read the calc wrong (sleeping for 18 hours straight can take a bit of a toll i guess), it still wouldn't work though

orange didn't take or land any hits during that fight, meaning he doesn't scale, and we don't a profile for the rock candy monster yet, so there isn't anything we can apply this to. also, humanoid proportions can't be used for the monster, since he was a reptilian before he got turned into rock candy.
bruh. there goes the thread lmao

So is there any point left in keeping this thread open?

1) Kinetic energy can't be gotten from any kinda movement, it needs to be some sort of attack

2) I am no expert in AO lore, but why would this scale to his normal stats? He's normally the size of an orange, unless I'm mistaken. Hell, is this even canon?

1) charging would be the only way for orange to physically attack anyone. he doesn't have limbs. it's not like he can just throw a punch.

2) i think this might've been discussed during the forum move too. long story short, orange's size is actually really inconsistent, and he'd probably get a variable tier from 10-C to whatever tier he gets from this. as for the canonicity of orange nya nya style (how did we get here), there isn't anything separating it from the main canon as far as i can tell.

I mean, you're not calculating the AP of a charge, though. Whatever though, it shouldn't be too far off.

This thread does just seem to waste our time endlessly about a pointless character at this point.

Back