• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Annoying Orange CRT because sanity is overrated

I mean if the calc gets done fully I'm fine with taking another look and evaluating it. But I'm not at all knowledgeable on the Annoying Orange... so I'm not helpful here aside from looking at feats.

Thank you for helping out Kieran and Armorchompy. I am just somewhat annoyed that BigSmoke is being so unproductive here for a prolonged period of time.

Last edited:
Thank you for helping out Kieran and Armorchompy. I am just somewhat annoyed that BigSmoke is being so unproductive here for a prolonged period of time.
when i didn't do anything here for several months you continued following the thread without saying a word, and yet when i finally manage to find that city and make some progress here, then you tell me i'm being unproductive? if it really annoys you that much, you can just unwatch the thread and allow it to be picked up by someone who is knowledgeable on and interested in the topic at hand. i've always found the admins to be a bit weird when it comes to these situations. rather than simply moving on and ignoring things they aren't interested in, they actually have to go out of their way to shut them down. i'd get it if this thread was somehow harmful to other users, but something tells me an annoying orange crt isn't gonna kill anyone.
This thread does just seem to waste our time endlessly about a pointless character at this point.
this is literally just a description of the entire wiki this thread has been relatively inactive for most of its existence. nobody has been allotting massive amounts of time to it, with the possible exception of myself.

Let's tone down on the aggressiveness here. I don't believe BigSmoke has done anything wrong here, however he should try to tone down his aggressiveness.

Ant, I don't want to sound bossy or aggressive or anything, but I don't think there's any problem with you unwatching the thread. I think we can handle it from here. Thank you for your help.

No problem. I just have a tendency to eventually get annoyed when I try to help out to make progress, but nothing happens.

Anyway, I will unwatch this thread then. Good luck.

The last part of the calc is wrong. 24429m3 isn't 1407173300000000000000000000000x more than 218cm3, it's 112059633.028x larger.

This shouldn't even be usable anyway. It's not tackling or anything, as such it doesn't meet our standards for KE attacks

we've been over this. apart from his weapons, orange's only method of attacking is moving into his opponent, so his ke should be calculated

we've been over this. apart from his weapons, orange's only method of attacking is moving into his opponent, so his ke should be calculated
doesn't matter, if that movement itself isn't an attack it can't be used

what do you mean? are you expecting him to throw a punch? because he can't. he's an orange. he doesn't have limbs.

Yes, but if the feat itself does not harm or hurt anything then we cant assume that it would in general, some verses don't account for KE.

Unless him moving at these speeds destroys or hurts something in-verse, then this cant be used.

Yes, but if the feat itself does not harm or hurt anything then we cant assume that it would in general, some verses don't account for KE.
don't we have characters whose tier is based off of how much kinetic energy they can generate by existing?
Unless him moving at these speeds destroys or hurts something in-verse, then this cant be used.
well, there was the time where he smashed through a building by moving faster than light, but he was using optional equipment to get to that speed so he wouldn't scale

We generally use GPE for tiers via existing, Kinetic Energy is only supposed to be used if a character is shown capable of damaging structures from existing.

If the feat is separate then it would also have to be calculated separately, which cant be done in this case since FTL KE does not exist.

don't we have characters whose tier is based off of how much kinetic energy they can generate by existing?
If we do, then they should be fixed. But large size calculations currently use GPE
well, there was the time where he smashed through a building by moving faster than light, but he was using optional equipment to get to that speed so he wouldn't scale
FTL KE doesn't really exist anyway

Back