• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Alright Ladies and Gents

THE HERO OF JUSTICE
zENv3mJ.jpeg

VS

THE CAPTAIN OF THE STRAW HATS
HG7ujcv.jpeg

Battle Conditions:

-Post Timeskip Luffy and Heaven's Feel Shirou are used

-Avalons Higher-Dimensional sheild is sealed for this fight

-Speed is equal

-No Prior knowledge

-Battle takes place in Wano

-Wincons=Death, Incapacition or making your opponent unable to fight for more than 20 seconds

THIS ONES FOR ALL THE SHOUNEN MC MARBLES FOLKS PLACE YOUR BETS AND LETS GET REAAAAADYYYYYY TO RUMBLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEE

What LordGinSama said.

Plus... Doesn't HF!Shirou has the heavy weakness of having a limited amount of projections he can produce before his brain figuratively and literally explodes from the strain? Like, correct me if I am wrong, but excluding Sparks High Liner in which Shirou was able to make three pairs of Archer's swords due to their low-cost properties but his mind was still destroying itself at a rapid pace, he only made three projections - Nine Lives, Rhos Aias, Rule Breaker - and (Maybe) Excalibur?

Even if their tiers were equal, Luffy would doubtless win. This is still a cool match, tho, if only One Piece could get a major boost...

What LordGinSama said.

Plus... Doesn't HF!Shirou has the heavy weakness of having a limited amount of projections he can produce before his brain figuratively and literally explodes from the strain? Like, correct me if I am wrong, but excluding Sparks High Liner in which Shirou was able to make three pairs of Archer's swords due to their low-cost properties but his mind was still destroying itself at a rapid pace, he only made three projections - Nine Lives, Rhos Aias, Rule Breaker - and (Maybe) Excalibur?

Even if their tiers were equal, Luffy would doubtless win. This is still a cool match, tho, if only One Piece could get a major boost...
One piece is getting a major boost tho, like half of the cast that matter is going to be 6-B.... but that is going to happen after wano ends and you know oda good pacing

What LordGinSama said.

He can still fight for up to a day after releasing the Shroud of Martin so it's all good unless they end up fighting for over a day...which I guess could be one of Luffy's wincons

PS:...Don't trust the movies too much they cut out quite a bit of Shirous fights especially with Saber Alter

Last edited:
Eh?

If I remember right, Heaven Feel's Shirou fights weren't that many or didn't really fight, like - Rider either didn't want to kill Shirou for Sakura's sake and held back a shitton but she was still beating the crap out of him, True Assassin just messed with Shirou and/or was blocked from killing him by other servants - rider, archer -, Berserker barely had any sense left and was pretty much blind to the world but was only killed by Shirou because he let it happen to protect Illya, and with Salter... He either let Rider do all of the work until the last minute so he can weaken her fired Excablast so Bellerophon can triumph against it or fight against her in a battle of swordsmanship so he can incap Salter for 10 minutes in exchange for his mind dying at the end, but even then... Salter was heavily restraining herself since she didn't immediately Excablast his ass - he thought she couldn't in the bad end but rider's fight proves she can do it without threatening Sakura's safety - and she lowkey wanted Shirou to win but was disappointed when he lost.

Eh?

If I remember right, Heaven Feel's Shirou fights weren't that many or didn't really fight, like - Rider either didn't want to kill Shirou for Sakura's sake and held back a shitton but she was still beating the crap out of him, True Assassin just messed with Shirou and/or was blocked from killing him by other servants - rider, archer -, Berserker barely had any sense left and was pretty much blind to the world but was only killed by Shirou because he let it happen to protect Illya, and with Salter... He either let Rider do all of the work until the last minute so he can weaken her fired Excablast so Bellerophon can triumph against it or fight against her in a battle of swordsmanship so he can incap Salter for 10 minutes in exchange for his mind dying at the end, but even then... Salter was heavily restraining herself since she didn't immediately Excablast his ass - he thought she couldn't in the bad end but rider's fight proves she can do it without threatening Sakura's safety - and she lowkey wanted Shirou to win but was disappointed when he lost.
Oh no you're mostly right here he didn't have many fights, I'm just saying they cut out a fair amount of content in each I mean his fight with Berserker was only a couple seconds in the Movies hahahahah

And well the bad end didn't even happen for obvious reasons hahahah

Back