• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Except it is not, in fact, claiming that.

Luffy gains no boons or increases to his ability, he just doesn't make sense according to Type Moon humanity's science, ergo he is considered to have Mystery. The only way you could have that not happen would be to put them somewhere where humanity just doesn't exist and can't judge them, but then a) Artoria would not have mystery either, and b) Artoria would just die, because Servants can't manifest in places where humanity doesn't exist at all.

Rather, this is like claiming that somebody who has a weakness to the supernatural in general, will in-fact be weak to a tier 6 boy made of gum who was made to shapeshift into a sun god by a magical fruit.
No.

Mystery is a 4-D concept in Nasuverse.
No it literally isn't, Magic and Souls are 4-D in nature in the Nasuverse. Read it and weep.
A servant's invulnerability is dependent on such a concept. If your shit doesn't have Mystery, it can not harm Servants. Thus the 4-D Invulnerability argument here.
The invulnerability again, doesn't scale to 4-D. Servant's are not 4-D constructs.
Mystery and their invulnerability were already accepted as 4-D in a CRT. You are simply choosing to ignore what is accepted on the wiki.
It literally isn't. The Nasuverse has accepted 4-D Magic abilities, not Higher Dimensional Existence or Manipulation.

The only person ignorant here is you buddy. https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Servant_Physiology

Last edited by a moderator:
I have been moved by your great argument. In-fact, the scales have fallen from my eyes, and I realized that since all magecraft is 4D, and magecraft can be fueled by life energy, ergo every single human in Type Moon has 4-D bodily fluids and is thus immune to blood manipulation of infinite reach and power. And they are all able to fight with their bare limbs, which is the most primordial combat method as provided above, so they have 4-D martial arts too, clearly.

No it isn't. Luffy doesn't suddenly gain access to 4-D abilities because he is fighting a servant.
He doesn't get access to any 4-D abilities, you are right. Having Mystery isn't an ability.

Anyhow, I can't believe we're now unironically arguing about whether all servants are immune to anything below tier 2 because of muh Mystery. I am genuinely mystified about how anybody could read any of the novels, or play the games, and get that idea.

Servants are vulnerable to anything that is old, or supernatural. That's it.

Mystery is a 4-D concept in Nasuverse. A servant's invulnerability is dependent on such a concept. If your shit doesn't have Mystery, it can not harm Servants. Thus the 4-D Invulnerability argument here.
Mystery and their invulnerability were already accepted as 4-D in a CRT. You are simply choosing to ignore what is accepted on the wiki.
I mean, for one, imma need a quote on that? Preferably a quote for the source in the story, but you can just quote where it was accepted that Mystery itself is 4D.

Secondly, that's absolutely covered by verse equalization, for the same reason a character gains a "4-D soul" when fighting a Servant/Magus/Phantasmal that targets the soul, because it is fundamental for their interactions. Artoria and Luffy cannot exist in the same world without either Luffy not gaining Mystery due to how Type Moon works, or Artoria dying for the lack of Mystery, and we both know which one would be done for a vsbattle.

No it literally isn't, Magic and Souls are 4-D in nature in the Nasuverse. Read it and weep bitch.

The invulnerability again, doesn't scale to 4-D. Servant's are not 4-D constructs.

It literally isn't. The Nasuverse has accepted 4-D Magic abilities, not Higher Dimensional Existence or Manipulation.

The only person ignorant here is you buddy. https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Servant_Physiology
Uh, the thread you are bringing up hasn't even been accepted lmao. In fact, it actually seems to be denied by multiple knowledgeable members.

No it literally isn't, Magic and Souls are 4-D in nature in the Nasuverse. Read it and weep bitch.

Quoting the CRT (which was accepted, unlike the one you quoted)

"Magecraft becomes 4D in potency, something that scales to basically every relevant ability in the verse

Conceptual weapons have Soul, Concept, and Information hax

Magic Resistance also has damage reduction

Divinity negates things like resistance and invulnerability

Mystery gains Invulnerability and Negation of it, as well as some stuff like NPI, Accelerated Development, and Spatial Manipulation"

Uh, the thread you are bringing up hasn't even been accepted lmao. In fact, it actually seems to be denied by multiple knowledgeable members.
Uhhh, reading comprehension clearly isn't your thing given your past experience in that Kaido vs Garou thread (Lmao Garou having better endurance.), if you actually bothered to read the thread rather than skimming it over you'd see the general consensus was that Servant Invulnerability can be bypassed by energies, magic, or anything with enough Mystery or Age.

This shit is blatantly explained in the novels and games.

Yall deadass getting heated over King Arthur fighting some goober looking mf with a rubber dick. Getting wild for no reason ong.

@LordGinSama

You need to try to control your behaviour so it does not turn too aggressive. The b-word, low-key insults, and laughing at others seems like a big overreaction in combination.

I will also remove the b-word.

I don't care about the weeb thread, but could y'all play nice? Act like adults? You particularly, Gin. This isn't an official warning or anything, not yet, I just want to step in before someone says something that they'll regret and might warrant such a warning. Thank you, return to arguing.

Deadass not sure why Lord is so heated LOL
Mainly due to you spreading blatant misinformation while acting as if it's a fact.
@LordGinSama

You need to try to control your behaviour so it does not turn too aggressive. The b-word, low-key insults, and laughing at others seems like a big overreaction in combination.

I will also remove the b-word.
Probably shouldn't have said bitch, but that's some BS on the laughing part. Every comment Phoenks has "lol" or "lmao." at the end of it.

Mainly due to you spreading blatant misinformation while acting as if it's a fact.
What "blatant misinformation" the thread you posted was never accepted. Mystery on the other hand has been accepted as 4-D as per the thread posted above.

What "blatant misinformation" the thread you posted was never accepted.
No, the Invulnerability blocking out everything 3-D. That's never been something accepted on the wiki, literally anyone who's knowledgeable on the verse would tell you that's some wank.

Also that thread I linked reached a conclusion, it was never implemented. Total difference there bud.

Servant's aren't impervious to everything 3-D. They are not 4-D nor do they have the type of Higher Dimensional Existence than you seem to be strongly insinuating.

Probably shouldn't have said bitch, but that's some BS on the laughing part. Every comment Phoenks has "lol" or "lmao." at the end of it.
Well, you were aggressive, laughed at others, and insulted them in combination...

Others were also being rude, yes. Everyone just tone it back, from what I can tell the voting on this match is finished anyways. No need to cultivate bad blood over nothing.

Well, you were aggressive, laughed at others, and insulted them in combination...
Ant, no offense, but this is a Verses Thread, not a place to discuss potential rule violations or who insulted who. We have a thread for that.

Others were also being rude, yes. Everyone just tone it back, from what I can tell the voting on this match is finished anyways. No need to cultivate bad blood over nothing.
Agreed.

Ant, no offense, but this is a Verses Thread, not a place to discuss potential rule violations or who insulted who. We have a thread for that.
Gin was reported. It is in fact standard to step in to give a general warning, especially if the offense had not yet escalated to needing one on their profile. I don't understand why you folks are trying to argue against that. Just chill out, lads.

Gin was reported. It is in fact standard to step in to give a general warning, especially if the offense had not yet escalated to needing one on their profile. I don't understand why you folks are trying to argue against that. Just chill out, lads.
I am aware he was reported, I saw said report, and I just think it's best to take said warning into that thread and not into a concluded verses thread.

Did you miss the part of the thread that specifically went over how Verse Equalization covers Mystery? Where someone mentioned other verses should not get it, and was immediately shot down?
I can't actually find what you are you referring to. There are only 4 instances of the term "Verse Equalization" in that thread, and nothing ever came of that discussion.

I can't actually find what you are you referring to. There are only 4 instances of the term "Verse Equalization" in that thread, and nothing ever came of that discussion.
When Zencha brings up how other verses can bypass mystery invul by meeting the standards of Mystery, he specifically says it's an already accepted thing that should be removed, and the only one who acknowledges it is in immediate disagreement. Unless some new CRT removed that, the same should still apply.

When Zencha brings up how other verses can bypass mystery invul by meeting the standards of Mystery, he specifically says it's an already accepted thing that should be removed, and the only one who acknowledges it is in immediate disagreement. Unless some new CRT removed that, the same should still apply.
I don't see why the same should still apply when it was revised to be 4-D. Huh?

Is your argument that since it was convered in verse equalization when it was 3-D it should also be equalized now, despite it being 4-D?

I don't know whether this was discussed by Fate supporters or not, but if the divine mystery based invulnerability/intangibility is based on a universally 4-D concept then it should definitely be mentioned. If it's agreed on only.
You can't leave it out and expect others to believe your claim that's seemingly baseless when visiting the servant physiology page. And if the majority of supporters agree that it doesn't require 4-D shenanigans vs characters without them, then either leave it be or don't debate it at all.
Better off doing a CRT about Servant Physiology being on a 4D level before actually arguing it based on something the majority of supporters disagree on.

Last edited:
I mean... To me this just seems like the situation that happened to the last op vs fate match.... Fate supporter either spreading misinformation or prolonging it for some reason.. I'm not saying that's whats happening right now, I'm saying that's what it looks like to me but either way this match is done and should be closed I think

Servant Invulnerability being 4-D is ******* moronic at best. Magic is 4-D, servant Invulnerability on the other hand can be bypassed by even 3-D shit long as they have enough mystery.
Base on the talk in discord yeah its a thing, mystery is 4D in Nasuverse. Servant Physiology already have Immortality Type 9, so they will now get Higher-Dimensional Existence.

And the people who dont like mystery being a thing are people who like VS matches even though its already accepted in the global revision.

"Haha you guys are totally in denial about this ability that isn't even mentioned yet"
bro what. If there's a CRT about it then you shoulda' lead with a link to that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back