• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

An old man fights P L O T except it's not Medaka this time: SCP-1440 VS. Altair

Like I've said in the strongest characters for every tier thread. 1440 has already stomped Altair twice via 1-B equipment. Also Gargoyle never said she was a contender. He only answered the question of if there was anybody note worthy in Low 7-C other than 1440. Seriously how do you skim over so much detail all the time?

ApiesDeathbyLazors said:
So I think the issue with fighting Bag-man is his items are tier 1 or something like that. Don't quote me on that though.
Quoted.

The old man basically has 1-Bs helping him and an op as shit bag.

Peter1129 said:
Like I've said in the strongest characters for every tier thread. 1440 has already stomped Altair twice via 1-B equipment. Also Gargoyle never said she was a contender. He only answered the question of if there was anybody note worthy in Low 7-C other than 1440. Seriously how do you skim over so much detail all the time?
Well that was rude and uncalled for.

I wasn't trying to sound rude so I'm sorry if it sounded that way. I'm just saying it's kinda weird how you kept skimming over things in that thread since this also isn't the first time you did it.

Back