• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SCP Another Big Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will have to make a Cosmology page or blog some time after this CRT. My schizo ramblings aren't as easy for people to understand as I thought.

It doesnt, not even close. Woodin are much bigger than just inaccessible^inaccessible (or even an infinite recursion of that), as they are above Hyper-Mahlos and Hyper-Hyper Mahlos
Well they got nerfed

though jibz said he still believes they deserve to be the most powerful tier 0 since he said wiki has a stick up their ass regarding Kardashrv IV civilizations something like that

I quote from jibz

“Yeah vsbw believes type iv's dont scale anywhere (when it should be H1-A --> 0) so we are unable to scale it via that. But hey, if Downstreamers are ever boosted to 1-A that'd make GOTM tier 0 (heavy transcendence). Id have done that via transduality type 3 except apparently that isn't an auto gateway into tier 1-A. Oh well”

Here’s the stick up the ass quote

“Unironically Manifold should be tier 0. Just that the wiki has a stick up their butt about type IV's. So don't regard my downgrade as Downstreamers true power level. They are 100% not L1-A, but my hands are tied in that regard. There are probably legitmate verses out there (not shitty fanfic) that's far stronger then anything here, but is buried deep in the internet.

i could have made the verse tier 0 again if it weren't for the transduality type 3 changes no longer being auto 1-A

I quote from jibz

“Yeah vsbw believes type iv's dont scale anywhere (when it should be H1-A --> 0) so we are unable to scale it via that. But hey, if Downstreamers are ever boosted to 1-A that'd make GOTM tier 0 (heavy transcendence). Id have done that via transduality type 3 except apparently that isn't an auto gateway into tier 1-A. Oh well”

Here’s the stick up the ass quote

“Unironically Manifold should be tier 0. Just that the wiki has a stick up their butt about type IV's. So don't regard my downgrade as Downstreamers true power level. They are 100% not L1-A, but my hands are tied in that regard. There are probably legitmate verses out there (not shitty fanfic) that's far stronger then anything here, but is buried deep in the internet.

i could have made the verse tier 0 again if it weren't for the transduality type 3 changes no longer being auto 1-A
He's probably upset about this.

That thread would have upgraded Downstreamers incredibly high into tier 0 if it was accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back