• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SCP Another Big Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
True Authors don't exist anymore my boy.

Universe Prime would be beyond all these layers, yes, but we aren't likely to make a profile for it just yet.

Ad infinitum as in... Infinite layers into 0?
Are the true authors that?
i mean
Even Constants (transcend and define infinite numbers of Pataspheres), Infosphere (encompass and bigger than All Constants and there are 13 of them) are nothing but some ARBITRARY, Non-Natural things that created by Proxyverse
So difference between Proxyverse and Constants is far bigger than difference between Constants and 11-C
Example : If Constants being 1A/H1A, Proxyverse inhabitant will be baseline H1A/0, not some layers above baseline [Tier of Constants]

Once 2747 transcends the narrative, yeah. Normally it's still in control of the Constant buuut sometimes it just escapes.
Also wondering if you can fill out the following question marks:
  • Noosphere (Baseline High 1-A)
  • Semiosphere (? into High 1-A)
  • Patasphere (Baseline 0)
  • Constants ([Probably Infinite] into 0)
  • Proxyverse/Swann's Narrative (? into 0)
  • True Authors/Universe Prime (? into 0)

Semiosphere should be far above even infinite layers of High 1-A due it basically the very logical framework of high 1-A and acting as a point in-between the noosphere and patasphere.

I feel like it's kinda hard to quantify these tiers in an exact way.

I can just say that the Constants define all SCP Pataspheres, which there are probably at least infinite, if not uncountably infinite. The Proxyverse utterly transcends the Constants, probably to the same degree the Patasphere does the Noosphere. And same thing for Swann to the Proxyverse.

So Constants infinitely into tier 0, Proxyverse inaccessibly into tier 0, Swanns is inaccessible^inaccessible into tier 0. And Universe Prime would be infinitely transcendent where each layer is Swanns level

I feel like it's kinda hard to quantify these tiers in an exact way.

I can just say that the Constants define all SCP Pataspheres, which there are probably at least infinite, if not uncountably infinite.
Okay, likely one degree of transcendence above many baseline, possibly infinite collection of tier 0 constructs.
So Constants infinitely into tier 0
Hm.

Okay, do any of you guys want to make a cosmology blog so we can quantify it and agree/disagree with it in turn? This verse seems too big not to have one (both in popularity and cosmology). Until then let's just say that they're unquantifiably into tier 0 since we've at least agreed that they're in the stated tiers and being in depth about it is not necessarily required for this thread.

Last edited:
Eh, I thought The Constants would be just a layer above baseline tier 0 and act similar to how low 1-C being sees 2-A infinite universes.

Also wondering if you can fill out the following question marks:
  • Noosphere (Baseline High 1-A)
  • Semiosphere (? into High 1-A)
  • Patasphere (Baseline 0)
  • Constants ([Probably Infinite] into 0)
  • Proxyverse/Swann's Narrative (? into 0)
  • True Authors/Universe Prime (? into 0)
Ultima told me Noosphere isn't Baseline H1A
In fact, it has layers Of H1A as many as Total numbers of Aleph numbers (inaccessible cardinal) or at least "a lot of"

wait guys

scp-001 is the most powerful character yet it still suffers a glaring weakness guys

Certain universes without pataphysics exist, lessening SCP-001's effects on them (Although these are likely still created by SCP-001). Individual SCP-001 entities have limited control over the entire Foundation narrative, as said narrative is the product of the entire community of SCP-001. Thus the control a single entity has over the lower narrative tends to be limited to only their own headcanon space.

so powerful yet you still have a weakness like this or is this weakness really that big of a problem?

So Constants infinitely into tier 0, Proxyverse inaccessibly into tier 0, Swanns is inaccessible^inaccessible into tier 0. And Universe Prime would be infinitely transcendent where each layer is Swanns level

so this transcends even world of darkness tier 0 and Downstreamers tier 0

wait guys

scp-001 is the most powerful character yet it still suffers a glaring weakness guys

Certain universes without pataphysics exist, lessening SCP-001's effects on them (Although these are likely still created by SCP-001). Individual SCP-001 entities have limited control over the entire Foundation narrative, as said narrative is the product of the entire community of SCP-001. Thus the control a single entity has over the lower narrative tends to be limited to only their own headcanon space.

so powerful yet you still have a weakness like this or is this weakness really that big of a problem?
Most Powerful? No

Certain universes without pataphysics exist, lessening SCP-001's effects on them (Although these are likely still created by SCP-001).
Profiles don't really say everything you need to know about a character.

As 5500 states, the universes that aren't pataphysically linked are basically universes without a Foundation, so they probably aren't important to the cosmology anyway (and are heavily implied to be Wanderer's library exclusive Tales).

Also, the profile failed to point out that during an ending (I think it was B+) it was revealed that if the SCP 5500 instance thinks about it hard enough they can observe and control universes removed from their influence so even then it's an easily fixable weakness.
Individual SCP-001 entities have limited control over the entire Foundation narrative, as said narrative is the product of the entire community of SCP-001. Thus the control a single entity has over the lower narrative tends to be limited to only their own headcanon space.
As SCP 5466 shows though this also means they, within reason, aren't necessarily constrained by the headcanons of others or even themselves.

Profiles don't really say everything you need to know about a character.

As 5500 states, the universes that aren't pataphysically linked are basically universes without a Foundation, so they probably aren't important to the cosmology anyway (and are heavily implied to be Wanderer's library exclusive Tales).

Also, the profile failed to point out that during an ending (I think it was B+) it was revealed that if the SCP 5500 instance thinks about it hard enough they can observe and control universes removed from their influence so even then it's an easily fixable weakness.

As SCP 5466 shows though this also means they, within reason, aren't necessarily constrained by the headcanons of others or even themselves.

oh

also question shouldn’t the foundation themselves get an upgrade soon or at least a crt

oh

also question shouldn’t the foundation themselves get an upgrade soon or at least a crt
Definitely, due to the Overvoid Lurk, Swann engine, and SCP 3309.

I doubt Saikou and the SCP Revision team will miss it though, so we probably won't have to make a thread about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back