• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

An alien fights a dream god for the strongest High 6A

can he mindhax someone with 2-B resistance and someone who's mentality is so ******** its only about destruction. The issue is that getting near kuubou won't work as amon would get instantly atomized (he doesn't have high regen so...)

Mindhax i guess i don`t know anything about amon

Ehhhh... Kuubou's intelegence : mindless. So no mind hax :v

Mindhax i guess i don`t know anything about amon

<Mindless

<Against a Guy who can affect beings without minds

<While Nakiri himself got affected by mindhax

Yeah, Mindless isn't a good reason

Granted he still has 2B resistance so he stomps

MagiSinbad said:
Mindless generally means that he has a very low and basic intellect, so that he acts mostly because of instint, not that he lacks a mind.

Back