• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Peppersalt43

They/Them
Best Girl : 0
Paranormal Detective : 0
Incon : 0

Speed equalized
Fight takes place in the Family Residence, 20 meters apart with no LoS

And again I make do with my promise on using more of this verse's less haxed characters

It was odd seeing Tokyo in such a good state knowing what goes on in this universe. Magic and supernatural entities roaming about yet society progressed relatively normally. Misato downed another beer before continuing to gaze outside, the conversation of the two people in front of her escapes her at this moment. She had been brought here by Keith due to his companion's better knowledge on the supernatural, possibly another asset for the investigation team. And while the meeting started well enough, paying attention to her surroundings and listening to her companions' stories left her wondering if there was any hope for her dying worl-

"And then he said 'I am the boogie in your head' " Keith explained, causing Misato to instantly lose her train of thought as a chuckle escaped her mouth.
"Are you sure it's OK to laugh at this?" Hayabusa asked, keeping his composure well from his companion's recent story.

"I'll be honest, from an outside perspective and in hindsight, it's sort of hilarious in a cruel sort of way".
"Got it".

"Sorry about that, Keith. But don't worry, it ends happily. He saves his wife, kills the Boo snort, I mean, the bad guy, gets everyone saved, gets insomnia for insulting a minor's chest, reconciles his marriage and lives happily ever after" Misato continued.
"Wait what was that last part?" the paranormal detective asked.

"Lives happily ever after?".
"Nevermind".

"So detective, what do you think about our case?".
"I'm not certain to be honest, these entities seem to play by rules we've yet to understand. You said their goal is to overthrow your employer's rule, correct?".

"Temporary employer, but yes. For now, they haven't done anything severe yet but, we don't want to find out when they do".
"I'll call you once I have an opening. It was hard enough to find enough time for what we're gonna do after this".

"Oh, Keith told".
"Yeah, I looked up a place. Lots of cover and exorcised thoroughly a few months ago. I'll drive".

Back