• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
For the record, I am fully expecting this to be inconclusive. This is Post-Schroedinger Alucard, by the way. Who wins (if one can win)? In character, before I forget.
Alucard
GremmyT
Gremmy

For in character, definetly inconclusive. Although....Gremmy did imagine Kensei to die when they were in bed, so it could be possible Gremmy gets bored and MIGHT do it.

bloodlusted will be Gremmy, just adding that.

Battlemania said:
For in character, definetly inconclusive. Although....Gremmy did imagine Kensei to die when they were in bed, so it could be possible Gremmy gets bored and MIGHT do it.
bloodlusted will be Gremmy, just adding that.
How so? Alucard has Quantum manipulation which can bring himself back from death. He brought himself back from non existence. This is a straight up inconclusive match.

^ I don't see that anywhere. Besides, that would qualify as high-godly regenerative poweress. Last I checked he is only low-godly

Edit: It is possible that Gremmy could imagine the healing to disappear, or just that his attacks actually don't allow him to heal, though that might sound like I'm NFL'ing him

• Quantum Reality Manipulation: At the end of the series, Alucard has acquired Schrödinger's powers after absorbing him during the Millennium incident. This grants him the ability to exist wherever and however he wishes to. It also makes him immortal; Any alterations to his person by outside forces can simply be imagined away, including fatal injuries.

High Gody? Not even close. High - Godly: Able to regenerate even if your existence is erased and the dimension/universe you're in is destroyed.

This is his regen status. Low - Godly: Able to regenerate as long as your disembodied consciousness exists/regenerate from other realms

Drellix said:
*Quantum Reality Manipulation: At the end of the series, Alucard has acquired Schrödinger's powers after absorbing him during the Millennium incident. This grants him the ability to exist wherever and however he wishes to. It also makes him immortal; Any alterations to his person by outside forces can simply be imagined away, including fatal injuries.

High Gody? Not even close. High - Godly: Able to regenerate even if your existence is erased and the dimension/universe you're in is destroyed.

This is his regen status. Low - Godly: Able to regenerate as long as your disembodied consciousness exists/regenerate from other realms
My apologies, I was looking at his abilities page. I know that he is currently low-godly, which is why I said it.

well, then I guess it is also inconclusive in bloodlusted.

^seems like gremmy could simply imagine that alucards consciousness is destroyed :/ but like battlemania this sounds like NLFing,

so i go with inconclusive ^_^

Inclonclusive Alucard has omnipresence and Gemmy cannot erase his existence he can't do that against Kenpachi. All his attacks affect body he seem he couldn't affect mind.

Back