• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kratos Takes On The Strongest Sternritter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blades of Chaos cannot be removed from him. They are permanently attached to him, they're 2-C in durability. Only thing you can restrict here are 2-C AP weapons.

Blades of Chaos cannot be removed from him. They are permanently attached to him, they're 2-C in durability. Only thing you can restrict here are 2-C AP weapons.
I did list that the 2-C weapons are restricted. Also the profile says only his Gauntlet of Zeus and Sun Shield give him 2-C durability, though I will take your word for it

Kratos is bald, Gremmy has a glorious mane therefore he wins.

e1941ac5-fbe8-4212-bbf7-dbfbf1fbbb93_text.gif

Gremmy being dumber than a kid...
I remember his weakness being he only imagines what’s enough not what really is enough or something

basically during his fight with kenpachi

he imagined his body to be tougher than steel, kenpachi was still Able to cut through him, his Reality warping powers didn’t allow him to just adapt to it.

As tv tropes described it

• Gremmy only creates what he imagines is enough, not what is actually enough, so when he imagines himself as hard as steel, Kenpachi can cut him by attacking hard enough to cut steel. Kenpachi also breaks his arena construct because he didn't imagine it to be strong enough.”

I remember his weakness being he only imagines what’s enough not what really is enough or something

basically during his fight with kenpachi

he imagined his body to be tougher than steel, kenpachi was still Able to cut through him, his Reality warping powers didn’t allow him to just adapt to it.

As tv tropes described it

• Gremmy only creates what he imagines is enough, not what is actually enough, so when he imagines himself as hard as steel, Kenpachi can cut him by attacking hard enough to cut steel. Kenpachi also breaks his arena construct because he didn't imagine it to be strong enough.”
you're saying that he only imagines what he imagines... if he imagined himself having the durability of iron obviously something capable of cutting iron is capable of cutting him and that's kind of self-explanatory? Or maybe I didn't understand what you meant.

you're saying that he only imagines what he imagines... if he imagined himself having the durability of iron obviously something capable of cutting iron is capable of cutting him and that's kind of self-explanatory, Or maybe I didn't understand what you meant.
Yeah pretty much.

he imagined himself to be tough as steel and ended up getting affected by kenpachi because kenpachi could cut him hard enough to cut steel.

Every bit of magic in Kratos' arsenal is now 4-D. So uh, what now?

Yeah I just noticed he got bumped. This might be a stomp now since Demigod Kratos beats Soul King Yhwach.
well mostly because Yhwach doesn't start with Sternritter abilities, and Gremmy hax can possibly be trouble for Kratos

so now we just have to wait more input for the others

So uh, Kratos got even more baller resistances in his Demigod key, and all of his resistances are 4D now. And he seems to resist pretty much everything listed in the Sternritter physiology section.

So basically only Gremmy's Visionary and Nonexistence Erasure may prove to be a problem. Even the former is kinda now on shaky ground given Kratos has the Eyes of Truth that nullify the Furies' Reality Warping hax (All hax in GoW being 4D and all).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back