• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hellsing: High 7-C Issues And Other Stuff

if the fog feat is valid and it just doesn't scale it should still be on the profile as ED yeah. don't really remember the consensus on the blood bit tho

I mean the agreement rn is it doesn't scale, I don't remember the specifics

What happened about the blood-based universal energy system? It's been a while.

For the blood feat, there are some reconciliations for the size of the wave and the numbers. Some possible outside factors.

1. The vampires might be able to regenerate their blood, leading to more of it.

2. There might have been other liquids mixed in with the wave of blood. Schrodinger's solid body complete with his clothing was mixed in the blood, so why not other liquids? It was shown that blood went into the sewer, and it's London, so water would be abundant. Multiple vehicles were trashed raising the possibility of oils, and human bodies contain lots of fluid besides blood. Mostly water.

I mean the agreement rn is it doesn't scale, I don't remember the specifics
the argument was to do with whether or not blood is a UES, i think it was accepted here but I can't remember, even then the other argument was the amount of blood in the
What happened about the blood-based universal energy system? It's been a while.

For the blood feat, there are some reconciliations for the size of the wave and the numbers. Some possible outside factors.

1. The vampires might be able to regenerate their blood, leading to more of it.

2. There might have been other liquids mixed in with the wave of blood. Schrodinger's solid body complete with his clothing was mixed in the blood, so why not other liquids? It was shown that blood went into the sewer, and it's London, so water would be abundant. Multiple vehicles were trashed raising the possibility of oils, and human bodies contain lots of fluid besides blood. Mostly water.
yeah, it’s too much liquid to it just be the blood from the souls, i think it’s either that alucard just had more blood left to make floods while the souls wander around with their own blood supply but either way, alucard should scale to the og calc imo

If there was lots of water in the huge river Alucard moved, that can change the numbers a lot. There are 4 litres of blood in a human body, but the human body is more than 70% water. If we downplay that to 50%, and assume the average weight was only 50kg, a massive downplay, the result is 25 litres of water per human. And that's a downplay, and only the human body's water, not the rest of the water or other liquids like oils. This could possibly reconcile the information that is currently considered to be in conflict.

the argument was to do with whether or not blood is a UES, i think it was accepted here but I can't remember, even then the other argument was the amount of blood in the
Read through the thread again, seems to be overall rejected, not that much of an argument was made to begin with. As for the blood feat itself- the way I would handle it is to calculate the depth of the blood in the manga rather than figure out how much blood it'd realistically pull in, manga/anime are kind of infamous for giving characters insane amounts of blood and I'd generally stick to what's shown - not to mention that I find the argument for more blood existing than what the 9-A recalc assumes to be fairly convincing, all things considered.

I'm a bit lost on the specifics but if you guys are willing to work with me for a second I'm willing to recalculate it based on that- seems like the High 8-C ship feat had issues too.

As for the blood feat itself- the way I would handle it is to calculate the depth of the blood in the manga rather than figure out how much blood it'd realistically pull in, manga/anime are kind of infamous for giving characters insane amounts of blood and I'd generally stick to what's shown - not to mention that I find the argument for more blood existing than what the 9-A recalc assumes to be fairly convincing, all things considered.

I'm a bit lost on the specifics but if you guys are willing to work with me for a second I'm willing to recalculate it based on that
I feel like their's TOO much blood for the 9-A calc to be accurate, it would be better to calc the depth rather than 100,000 since as I said earlier, how would their be enough blood for all those souls to have in their body AND it still be flooded
seems like the High 8-C ship feat had issues too.
the Durability calc or the fog calc? The fog calc is fine, it would just be listed as environmental destruction

OP is gone. I suggest moving this discussion to another thread.

I feel like their's TOO much blood for the 9-A calc to be accurate, it would be better to calc the depth rather than 100,000 since as I said earlier
Yeah, that's my thought too.
the Durability calc or the fog calc? The fog calc is fine, it would just be listed as environmental destruction
Dura calc, the explosion. That's an easy change, as Shadow mentioned the issue is that the ship is smaller than assumed by the calc
OP is gone. I suggest moving this discussion to another thread.
That's not necessary. Most of the debate was had already, there's not much of a reason to have it again.

Yeah, that's my thought too.
Depth is extremely inconsistent.

Sometimes it can submerge entire bodies and other times it doesn't even reach the stairs at the front door of a house.
The visual amount of blood in the manga is pretty inconsistent. Sometimes it looks like a wave that swallows cars, other times it doesn't even reach the stairs of a door.

In the panel that cat N is submerged in blood it is possible to see this.

0010-039.png

hey I know this is 2 months old and all but this thread seems to be accepting the downgrade overall (hell I've argued half these points ages ago) will it be implamented or?

Back