• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Almighty Adam Blade vs Servant Gilgamesh

Sometimes being a King of Heroes is a bit too much when you have a disgusting pedophile on the lose. Except that pedophile is also the Clone of the Second Christ, which disgusts the King of Heroes even more, so the fight between this two begins.

Adam.Blade.full.875956

vs.

166-1660369 photo-wallpaper-gilgamesh-archer-the-fate-of-the

Rules:

1. This is Adam Blade from the final chapter of Needless without any injuries; whereas this is Gilgamesh from Fate at his strongest without any injuries.

2. Adam Blade in prime, and activates Almighty; whereas Gilgamesh in prime, and is Servant.

3. 1-on-1 death battle.

4. No interference or holding back allowed.

320px-N-Mesopotamia and Syria english.svg

Anywhere in Mesopotamia, now let the death battle Needless and Archer begin!

Clone of the Second Christ: 0

King of Heroes: 1 (Schnee One)

Inconclusive: 1 (Diinou HotHead)

I'm wondering if I should go and restrict their planet level attack potencies, since they could literally one-shot one and other due to having just island level durabilities.

I guess this is first key Gilgamesh? For future references try to link to fighter's profiles.

Blade 5-B is not quite AP based, but range of its powers, he can create a whole new world with new rules.

Welp, to much to discuss, but, what can Gilgamaesh do to avoid its molecules being controlled?

Antoniofer said:
I guess this is first key Gilgamesh? For future references try to link to fighter's profiles.
Blade 5-B is not quite AP based, but range of its powers, he can create a whole new world with new rules.

Welp, to much to discuss, but, what can Gilgamaesh do to avoid its molecules being controlled?
All he has to do is keep his distance, and simply resort to range attacks.

With planetary range doubt it'll work, even low-balling the rage of minor attacks it should reach anyone that its on his sight (and he has enhanced sight). In theory, it can simply wish out its opponent from existance, although is out of character, he can manifest any though into existance.

Gilgamesh via SNI, Chains, Ea, and flight with Vimana

Precogs all of Adams attacks and sees a possibility for victory.

SNI=Sees all possible futures, its Clairvoyance and Precog

Chains are....Chains, they wrap around the opponent to restrain movement.

Enuma Elish is on the file.

Vimana is a ship meant for flight, also on the file.

Hah, I was expecting something more complicated.

I guess, nothing stop Gilgamesh for seeing into the future, although nothing stop Blade from changing his past.

If chains have anything complicated then doubt it work, as any attack redirected to blade would be counteree as he passively counter attack with any other power.

Antoniofer said:
Hah, I was expecting something more complicated.
I guess, nothing stop Gilgamesh for seeing into the future, although nothing stop Blade from changing his past.

If chains have anything complicated then doubt it work, as any attack redirected to blade would be counteree as he passively counter attack with any other power.
Who do you vote for?

I rather wait, although, Blade have still a bunch of powers that (apparently) Gilgamesh do not have how to counter or bypass (including passive power opposition and Shield of Aegis).

Antoniofer said:
I rather wait, although, Blade have still a bunch of powers that (apparently) Gilgamesh do not have how to counter or bypass (including passive power opposition and Shield of Aegis).
Good idea my friend.

Prime Gilgamesh as a servant would mean CCC Gil/Living Gil but as a servant who is high 3-A/low 2-C

Kinda difficult as he generally never become "bloodlusted", not in the conventional sense, its more of a "psycho mode". Unless their opponent its a loli, he just proceed to stomp his opponent (against the Angel for example just proceeded ro ate it alive, after that, he just reduced Saten and Gido to pieces).

I can see Adam hax Gil using Fragrance, but how far is the Fragrance's range?

Also, I think the OP forgot to equalize speed.

In theory, the range he wishes, but comparing with lower versions of Fragance, it still have tens of meters in range. Fragance its not the most effective way to Body Conteol someone, he can do the "same" with Psychokinesys, at least at molecular level.

So almighty Adam blade is like 6-C. Gil has a single 6-C attack so the only other way to hurt him is with durability negating stuff or trying to incap with chains.

No holding back allowed also means Gil won't job so he does what sni says, and uses the most effective things while avoiding anything Adam has

The match also says Gilgamesh in prime which is the low 2-C one not the 7-A one so I'm kinda confused as to what the match is

Back