• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All the quincies (Bleach) vs all the olympians and Chronos (Saint Seiya)

All of the quincies at their strongest vs all the Olympians and Chronos at their strongest. Yhwach can use his Almighty at its fullest. Who wins? And can the Bleach characters breath in space? Because that is where this battle will take place.

Probably the side with universe and low multiverse level characters

Saint Seiya

Well, not really. I am making these dumb threads to prove a Bleach tard that Saint Seiya is stronger than Bleach

Havo hoofd said:
Well, not really. I am making these dumb threads to prove a Bleach tard that Saint Seiya is stronger than Bleach
my dude,you've made other threads ,puting bleach against 1-A or 2-A characters ,which were not from Saint Seiya

Stop doing this, there is no need to prove anything, another verse being stronger or weaker than the other does not prove that one is better or worse than the other.

MetalGearRaiden, they said Bleach is strongest verse in all of fiction and they have done something that crossed the line

They said that he is just an old man who writes comics and that everyone can beat him. Now that may be true, but they say that Yhwach can murder him, maybe in real life, but Stan Lee is probably the one-above-all

bleach verse is pretty strong with passive hax or active hax coupled with respectable AP,but them being the strongest verse in fiction ?

come on , anyone that think that didn't experience much fiction .

Back