• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Couldthis thread possibly be looked at and closed if neccessary?

This thread appears to have a lot of massive Naruto wank onto it, requesting upgrades that have been previously denied in the past. In addition, the OP of the thread seems to be a Youtuber we all know who disgrees with our policies towards our characters, aka SethTheProgrammer but it also might not be him given the actual account name.

SethTheProgrammer (while his videos disagree with our some of our profiles) has never negatively talked about this site. And was rather positively speaking about it while citing our Attack Potency chart one time.

That user in was in chat and acting like he was Seth though, and we wouldn't someone to be impersonating someone else.

But I don't know. Not sure if the thread should be closed just because STP may've made it though.

Oh my bad! It was never my intention to bad-mouth him. I was just under the impression that he had talked negatively about the site. If im wrong then Im extremely sorry for saying as such.

He changed his name to SethisNOTTheProgrammer. Anyway, he is new so we have to be firm but welcoming. Newcomers will make mistakes.

I know he changed his name but he was acting like he was Seth in chat last night. Unless he was just trying to joke around or actually is Seth, I don't think that'd be okay.

Agreed. It's against the rules to impersonate people. Would you like me to talk to him about it? He is in chat right now.

Well he just told me he is saying that he is not the real Seth, but that was right after he made a comment as the real Seth. I'm confused honestly. Is he role-playing? I guess it's best to leave this to the staff who are more experienced than I am.

Its some dude impersonating him. I screen shotted him on the rule violation thread. Apparently his claims don't match up with the dude's videos and personal opinions as far as I know. If he goes after my YouTube channel I'll challenge him to see if hes the real dea=, though,cause I banned him from chat. Strongly doubt it, I watch his videos allot.

Well should his thread be closed anyway? He's trying to upgrade Sasuke to flat out Planet Level through claims that are speculative and is trying to support his arguments using the Guidebooks which have been denied time and time again in the past. So there's nothing left thats real and concrete to use to try and upgrade him. He's also claiming that because we dont accept them our site is "unrelliable".

Could someone unlock Aleister Crowley and Aiwass?

With them getting the more concrete battle feats in the recently published volume a bunch of unknowns can be removed and a bunch of abilities can be added to them. (The details were discussed in the to aru discussion thread)

I will say once all changes are done (might take a few hours or so depending on when everyone is online)

NP. Was gonna ask you later if you were done but since all of its now...well done as you say it is, i will go close them now.

Ok, I think for now all additions I can think of are made. So the page can be locked again.

Additionally this thread can be locked, as a new discussion thread for the series has been made here, given that the old one became long.

Could you unlock the Big Mom page? I felt the reason for it being was too extreme. Sure it might have been an overestimate, but it wasn't for inaccurate intentions (I have an idea that was the one who caused it to be locked.

Though why I'm saying this now is because I thought of a vocabulary mistake I made before the page was locked.

The character The Remote has a Tier 1 category despite being "Unknown, likely 2-C"

I was planning on removing it myself but the page is locked. Could someone else remove it?

Coming here to request that "type 9" be added here as well since it is generally agreed by now and the only reason it isn't written yet is because type 9 was added after this rule was already made:

• "When making a match using a character that has Immortality Types 4 and 8 (Exclusively based on existing so long as a higher-dimensional being/entity exists) where the opponent has no way to bypass this, it is automatically restricted."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back