• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this thread has sufficient agreement now.

Could someone unlock this, this and this page, so that I can do the edits?

I will unlock the following pages:

Medea Pideth Machina

Naofumi Iwatani

Raphtalia

Tell me here when you are done.

Could someone unlock Aleister Crowley?

To do the stat revision debated here and otherwise add details from the new volume (I will leave details regarding the verse equal question out of the profile for now).

You should preferably ask that in the relevant thread in question, after the changes have been accepted by the staff.

Antvasima said:
You should preferably ask that in the relevant thread in question, after the changes have been accepted by the staff.
I will post the characters and threads itself, but while accepted, the ones who did accept it are rather busy.

You can write down a list of the exact titles for the pages in question, so my automated page-locking/unlocking script can handle it.

Antvasima said:
You can write down a list of the exact titles for the pages in question, so my automated page-locking/unlocking script can handle it.
Thank you for the trouble, will do so in a bit

Okay. Tell me here when you are done.

However, in the future, write down the exact page titles. Do not simply link to them.

I have updated all profiles with the exeption of jiraiya, orochimaru and Sasuke.

That said, Could you please open sasuke's profile? It doesn't seem to be unlocked to me. Everyone else mentioned previously should be fine

The profiles that would need to be closed:

Naruto Uzumaki (Part II)

Sakura Haruno

Madara Uchiha

Hashirama Senju

Kakashi Hatake

Might Guy

Thank you

Actually not yet cause Base Naruto (War) and SM Naruto (War) needs to also be changed to 7-A. SM Naruto (War) keeps his "At Least"

I have locked the listed profiles again, and unlocked Sasuke.

Again, no problem, and the "sama" is unnecessary.

Is it possible to create some sort of script that automatically puts a single message on all calc group members' walls? That would be helpful.

No, sorry. You have to do so manually.

Okay. Tell me here when you are done.

I will move it to inconclusive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back