• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@FateAlbane

It is probably best to start a content revision thread about this instead.

Could someone briefly unlock the Standard Battle Assumptions page for me?

JustSomeWeirdo pointed out to me in a thread that the Starting Distance description is formulated ambitious, so that it could also be understood as being the minimum of the range of the two characters.

So I would just like to change the way that is formulated a bit, to clarify the rule.

I think that should suffice.

It can be locked again now. Thanks.

I'd like to suggest that Zeus (Myth) be added to the Iconic Characters category.

I'm not sure if he would count as a incredibly well-known supporting character though.

I suppose that could be an idea, yes.

Also this is sorta minor but it really bothers me.

On both Sans and SCP-682's profiles, their inconclusive match against eachother have both stated that speed was equalized. When it is clearly the opposite on the thread itself.

Okay. I will remove the mentions.

Can someone replace the link to this blog in Accelerators Ap section with this copy of the calc?

Afterwards I would like to ask for this blog to be deleted.

It seems like Kaltias has already handled it.

One minor thing: Given that it isn't on Mimihagis profile, I guess this calc is not accepted anymore?

If so it should be removed from the List of Accepted Calcs.

The List of Accepted Calcs has not been updated in ages. Feel free to do so if you wish.

Hmm. It seems like some of the administrators have sporadically updated it, but we still have hundreds of accepted calculations that are not featured there.

Sometimes new images with the same common name are uploaded over the old ones. This causes inappropriate versions to be displayed in the previous profiles.

Thanks.

I'm done, you can close them again.

I have locked the pages. Thank you for the help.

You are not supposed to request new pages in this thread.

Not sure how to request this, but I think that the scott Pilgrim verse needs some looking at as far as its tier goes.

it has 1 feat that puts all its characters after it far higher then all the characters that came before it. the gap seems jaring.

I was wondering if anyone else would look at in along side me

That is more the area of a separate content revision thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back