• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Azathoth

Hmm I see your point I just thought given that his profile said exists in all timelines they're was no indication of him existing across space as well.And yeah I meant temporally my bad lol.

Natse said:
For Ed from Ed, Edd, n' Eddy, his lifting strength is probably either Class 100 or Class K considering that he effortlessly lifted a house two separate times and effortlessly uprooted a tree and carried it over his head, something Rolf had to exert effort to do. Also, his speed is definitely superhuman as he outran a bike in the movie.
Just for the record, here are some screencaps.

http://imgur.com/a/haHkt

And then there's this weird feat.

https://my.mixtape.moe/utxwnz.webm

And an unrelated request is to make Thanos's speed under the Infinity Gauntlet as either possibly Immeasureable or Omnipotent as the Space Gem gives him that ability.

The space gem made him omnipresent in the lower 3-D universe. That is it.

And we have much higher standards for Omnipotence.

Can someone add Frieza to the Sadists and Psychopaths categories and Cthulu Mythos Nyarlathotep to the Sadists category?

For Funny Valentine, can someone change his Striking Strength to Class GJ to match its Attack potency, Durability to Wall Level+ since he can take Gyro's steel balls and Diego's attacks without dying, and Stamina to Superhuman since he can last quite a while even when mutilated by Diego. His normal Stand range is also probably a couple meters.

Natse said:
For Funny Valentine, can someone change his Striking Strength to Class GJ to match its Attack potency, Durability to Wall Level+ since he can take Gyro's steel balls and Diego's attacks without dying, and Stamina to Superhuman since he can last quite a while even when mutilated by Diego. His normal Stand range is also probably a couple meters.
Done.

Shouldn't Marvel Hercules's speed in his Chaos Wars form be likely Immeasurable given his power?

Well, we saw no indication of this within the storyline.

The Chaos King is listed as being possibly Immeasurable given his extradimensional power and Hercules managed to fight him at least so shouldn't Hercules's speed be just the same?

More like the Chaos King should be adjusted, I think.

Now that the RoF arc for Dragon Ball Super is done, can someone update Vegeta and Frieza's profiles to reflect on that? Vegeta should be 3-B while Frieza should be at least 3-B. Also, can someone modify the key under Goku's profile so it not only says "Super Saiyan God", but also "Super Saiyan God/Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan"?

If Iron Man really is as powerful as The Thing and Namor, then his Attack Potency, durability, and strengths should be equalized as such. He should be a Low 5-B instead of a 5-C.

It has been fixed. I also adjusted War Machine's ratings.

Can it be added to kumagawa's tier that he has unknown sealing potential with book maker since he sealed Ajimu with it?

Requesting Vegeta to be added to the Tsundere category. He matches the criteria pretty well and his dere dere side can be seen.

Refused. It only tends to be associated with female characters.

Well, regardless, the page in question does not list Vegeta, and his fans would likely be offended if he was added. He also does not switch between lovestruck and irritable, just between aloof and angry.

Vegeta is there. Also, I don't think fans would mind considering how much of a jerkass he was in the Saiyan and Namek Sagas.

Well, he is still not switching back and forth to "lovestruck", so I don't think that he fits.

I request that the category "Card Users" be added to Akiyama Ryo Akiyama. The use of Digi-Modify cards were very important in the Digimon Tamers anime, heres a scan of Ryo using them.

Ryo_Card-Slash_1.jpg

Don't want to make one more thread that's why question is here.

Can I assume that Le (and probably White Le) have enhanced senses since she is a partialy cat? And what kind of senses it would be? Hearing, Vision, Smell? And please. Check them for some crazy wanking I added while making their pages.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back