• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
if someone used a casual energy blast and it completely disintegrated an average sized chicken. what level would their ap be at?

@Ryukama & Darkanine Thank you for the help with bringing this to our attention.

I removed the thread. It seemed to use too crude language to be reliable.

In Sonic (Game Character)'s notable victories, Mario is there. In the forum where it was discussed, they had Mario limited to his only powerup being the fire flower. That detail should at least be added since that debate restricted Mario from using most of his abilities.

Okay. I can remove it.

@SoyHop

Well, it wasn't a copy, it was made a while ago... nevertheless, done.

Can I get an admin to demote and repromote me to Chat Mod? Reason is my new name is not highlighted or linked on several pages, and the color is missing. It might be me but I want to be sure. Just in case you are not ware this is SoyHop. I had my username changed, and I think this caused the glitch.

Gemmysaur said:
Is it not supposed to be light blue?
It's only of the color if the CSS color tag, which is what gives the staff their color, is named to their username. I can't really explain at all in anyway but in the simplest, Hops' color name didn't show up because he changed his name to a different one. Because it's a different name, the color didn't go along with it so we have to manual change it to match up with his current name.

The same thing happened with Aiden when he changed his name some months back, really.

Whatever happened to that thread we used to look out for and report potential spammers and trolls?

Today 4 users with 0 edits and "new accounts" just showed up in chat, all said hi, and vanished.

This is was P something, Thunder something, and Dark something, and one with a MLP icon. Another user joined, but he/she is actually a friend of someone in chat. They've had an account for months, but it was likely bad timing.

Update: Another one. Yeah, I'm worried there is going to be a spam raid ot a mass troll invasion.

If possible could someone take a look and if neccessary remove this thread ?

Not to be rude but It seems to be going off of too much vague statements, assumptions, guesstimates, and possible wank for Ywhach. And since this topic was already decided a while ago for Soul king, it should not be any different for Ywhach.

It is better to report sockpuppets in the rule-violation thread.

Hop is unsure if these are sockpuppets.

They might be a groupd of friends, but maybe we can check to see when they joined. It was around 8-10 hours ago

Well, it is still best to mention it in the rule-violation thread. Sorry.

Hi hi

I was just wonder if I could be a chat mod?

I'm good with people and I can be on the chat at almost any time for a long time.

I also want to become a chat mod because I noticed that chat mods that we have leave towards night time and when there they can be "Away" for long periods of time. I also have familiarized myself with this wiki's chat rules and I abide by them every time that I join the chat.

Thank you very much for your time :D

I generally only consider new staff positions, if the current staff members recommend somebody. Then I tend to ask the rest of the administrators, and sometimes the entire staff, for their opinions regarding whether it seems wise or not.

You do not seem to have done much to distinguish yourself yet though. My apologies.

I was wondering if could get help aligning images next to each other on a verse page. I'm currently adding images to replace the standard links, whilst using the code found on the standard verse page. All the images are looking good, but they're all under each other instead of being grouped next to each other.

I can show an example of what I want it to look like, and what it currently looks like if needed.

@Colonel

What page is this? I can try my hand at it.

In addition, you can also take a glance at the Source Code for Steven Universe's verse page, which I believe has the formatting you desire (no spaces, every picture is roughly the same size).

@Reppuzan

Mass Effect. The coding should be fine, it just looks like this

EDIT: Found the solution, "thumb" needed to be removed.

Small unimportant request, but could someone unlock my profile page? It is still locked from when I was a staff member, but I obviously would like to be able to make changes to it ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back