• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

mind unlocking Mario and Luigi's profiles for some justification adjustment, or do I gotta make a whole ass CRT for that too?

and permission to do the same to Bowser?

This CRT has been accepted and applied, so it can be closed.

Maverick handled it.
mind unlocking Mario and Luigi's profiles for some justification adjustment, or do I gotta make a whole ass CRT for that too?

and permission to do the same to Bowser?
What changes do you wish to make to them exactly?

Hi, can someone clarify to me whether this thread has enough mod approvals to pass (if so, also would appreciate if it were locked, as it's been open comically long)? A mod in it already says the 2's enough as the verse isn't as popular, but since there's still some contention I'd like it looked into one more time.
I have asked there.

This CRT has been accepted and applied, so it can be closed.
I handled it. 🙏

I made a more clear separation between abilities and attack potency, and deleted the calc values as that format hasn't been accepted yet.
That helped but the profile still has every stat section repeated several times over instead of just listed normally like with every other profile that has multiple keys.

Can this be closed?
OP has already conceded and the thread is being turned into something else

We have a Wiki Manager title. Not a Wiki Representative title.
@AKM sama

Fandom has apparently changed the title for this job function.

@Everything12 should be demoted as he hasn't been active at all for about 6 months, including inactivity on wiki editing as well, thus falling on one of the laid-out criteria to demote
Bumping this.

Also, the top wiki navigation bar should rename (in the Featured Pages -> Popular Fictions section) Harry Potter to Wizarding World, as that's the current name of the verse.
@AKM sama

We probably need to discuss this issue as well.

Close this thread i want to revise the stuff again

Your link leads to an old Infinity War movie thread.

this thread was finally aproved i need some profiles to be open for to apply the changes:

this thread was finally aproved i need some profiles to be open for to apply the changes:
They are open, you can apply the changes.

mb
If it is a simple revision we can probably evaluate it instead.

Back