• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marvel_Champion_07

VS Battles
Retired

Last edited:
But i have to say it after paying more attention i dont think scaling him to country would do.
I hate the confident scaling
And he didnt knocked out Cull obsidean he only slightly change his course after him already being hit by iron man.
I could easily ssee him in 7-B

Wouldn't it be better to calc the value of him cleaving the car in half
Maw is already 9-B and I really don't think it would get anything much higher than that. I have seen a calc of a similar feat that basically just got 9-B
rather than scale him to the Mark 50
At the very least, it could be a possibly/likely rating

I wonder if Ebony Maw's telekinesis operating at a molecular level according to the Russos would be anything worth mentioning on his profile.
Maybe limited Matter Manipulation or sth?
He's not quite restraining him and BP seem to be ripping off small chunks of his constructs
I'd also be curious if bending street lamps could get good results.
That would be noteworthy, yes

I wonder if Ebony Maw's telekinesis operating at a molecular level according to the Russos would be anything worth mentioning on his profile.
Maybe limited Matter Manipulation or sth?
Could that an explanation to this scene@2:47?

Maw explains that the crystal shards that he was using to torture Strange were originally used for Microsurgery.

The shards didn't leave any visual wounds on Strange's face during or afterwards the torture other than his skin glowing in the areas where they were inserted.

Could it be possible that Maw used the shards to cause Strange pain on a molecular level?

Last edited:
"Small Town level (Threatened to choke and kill Nebula), likely at least Country level with Telekinesis (Was confident in fighting Mark 50 Iron Man and stated that his powers were inconsequential compared to his, even after witnessing Iron Man fight, blast away and briefly knock out Cull Obsidian)"

If IM scaling were used as a solid rating, the Nebula justification can just be added after the IM one. Dunno whether IM scaling should be solid, likely or possibly rating, but I'll go with the above one if no one has any objections

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back