• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
See title, also the number of missing or recently deleted MCU character profiles is disturbing. Godamn thanos doesn't have one at all? (he's been known since avengers!) The agents of Shield are gone, for some reason despite them being there and updated still near the end of season 4. Will edit upon resolution

I'm interested in the calc feat for cap vs thanos struggle from the trailers. Related, there should be some standard expectation of strength, per every half foot/6 inches of an character. It would help for say thanos vs cap, he's 7 foot(?) so he can bench press a tree, as an example.

Although that being said, it goes for alot on this site So shrug.

Less than a a week till Disney makes that's avatar money, until the fox purchase goes through at least. They're going to be like Microsoft cannibalizing themselves

Technically that may also be Disney considering they brought saban. Which included power rangers and turtles.

The Agent of SHIELD profiles were deleted because we couldn't sort out their tier. Quality>quantity

And there's no point making a profile for Thanos, we've only seen him in post-credits before.

Just wait until the movie comes out. Hopefully, Spidey gets an upgrade because I really don't want to seem him in the same tier as Black Panther and Captain America.

As for the Fox deal, Comcast made a bigger bid than Disney. That corporation with the really crappy internet service? Yeah.

Natse said:
Just wait until the movie comes out. Hopefully, Spidey gets an upgrade because I really don't want to seem him in the same tier as Black Panther and Captain America.
As for the Fox deal, Comcast made a bigger bid than Disney. That corporation with the really crappy internet service? Yeah.
Yes, this deal will elevate those complaints enough that they may reach Trump, nothing says great than 1gb Internet speeds in Middle America, his voting base.

Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan said:
The Agent of SHIELD profiles were deleted because we couldn't sort out their tier. Quality>quantity
And there's no point making a profile for Thanos, we've only seen him in post-credits before.
But what if, agent becomes a mainline MCU movie?! Will you still ignore them then. Also coulson shall be in captain marvel, so he's may need his profile back.

The scaling's gonna be wonky if this keeps up. I'm hoping there's a clear difference in strength between Cap and Spidey in Infinity War.

Natse said:
The scaling's gonna be wonky if this keeps up. I'm hoping there's a clear difference in strength between Cap and Spidey in Infinity War.
Well, cap us peak human and all that jazz, where as Peter isn't a fully mature human, so he could get stronger (ignoring that the actor will be never get taller) he'll have more muscle mass once the films go on. Or whatever Sony demands, like doing a back leap of trump tower or something.

Peak Human went out the window the moment Cap punched through submarine glass. Let's stop that. The term they use for superhumans are "enhanced" anyway, regardless of how enhanced they are.

I'm against the whole X strength per Y height thing in the OP, considering Hulk is not much stronger than Thor but Hulk's large enough that his zucchini is probably the size of Thor's forearm.

Cap beat Spidey with skill. Hilariously higher skill. Spidey was damaged mainly by Cap's counter moves. Let's not scale Cap from Spidey physically.

• Spinning around so his heavier body will pull Spidey to him.
  • Hitting him in the face with the shield.
  • Using Spidey's own momentum against him by catching him midswing with a flying kick.
Cap also managed to whip up a rough estimate of Spidey's strength which allowed him to keep the kid from pursuing him by trapping him under weight, unless you want to believe he dropped that airbridge on the guy with a chance of turning him into spider pancake.

We also lack context for almost every combat scene Thanos has. Did Spidey and Iron Man actually hurt him, or was it like Thor shrugging off most damage he recieved but still gets tossed around? Did Cap stop Thanos shoving against him or did he stop a big hand casually reaching out to push him aside?

Triggered
Cap is not peak human, stop this bullshit.
My apologies, I was just pointing out, that as (maybe a soon to be mutant) Peter has room for some real growth in power.

Lol no Cap won't be able to rekt Spidey like that when he is an entire tier lower.

Srsly stop this "outskill" nonsense, it's as stupid as saying Iron Man was holding back.

Did he even visibly hurt Spidey? Twice, I recall. One being a shield to the face, another being a kick to counter his own momentum. That's it.

Spidey is above Cap, but not so far above that he can't be hurt by the guy. He's not on Thor's league.

There's that feat of Spidey trying to get out a bunch of heavy rubble like in the comics and is treated as his most heroic moment of strength, but apparently it's below Mike Peterson's feat in Agents of Shield.

Cap tugged-of-war with Spidey.
He pulled Cap to a dead stop. He was winning that tug of war, that is until Cap stopped to face him, and he flipped before Spidey can do much else.

New controversial idea, what if Drax and gamora are island level on earth, because of the gravity. Maybe pratt as well.

Also, I read the prelude comics, and it implys odin May've had access to 3 infinity stones.

Apperantly,, the tesseract was in his throne room. Hopefully it's explained where thanos got the mind stone, please don't be a time loop.

He pulled Cap to a dead stop. He was winning that tug of war, that is until Cap stopped to face him, and he flipped before Spidey can do much else.

Yeah, a lot of the fight was Cap exploiting Spidey's flawed tactics and inferior fighting skill and hitting him while wide open.

But let's not linger more on this and instead speculate what the Iron Spider suit will do.

(SPOILER ALERT)

From what I hear, Thor tanks pretty much being hit by the energy of a dying star and injures Thanos with Storm Breaker, after he gets the completed Gauntlet.

(SPOILER ALERT)

I'm checking for spoilers online. I won't be able to watch the movie because I will be at a camp at Wednesday to Friday, and I can only use my phone.

Early reviews are pretty high, 9.7/10, but y' know, just opinions.

TheFinalOrder said:
(SPOILER ALERT)

From what I hear, Thor tanks pretty much being hit by the energy of a dying star and injures Thanos with Storm Breaker, after he gets the completed Gauntlet.

(SPOILER ALERT)
Shit, Thor curbstomps the naruto verse.

Ahhhhhhh.

7th, I've literally waited for this movie since Iron Man. Why you gotta do me like that man.

I was going to watch it this weekend too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back