• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

Need these two profiles to be linked by one of those box things with the second being renamed with (Pre-Surgery) added onto the end

Also need these two profiles to get the same treatment with the former being renamed with (Pre-Final Act) being added after (Dynamight)

Need these two profiles to be linked by one of those box things with the second being renamed with (Pre-Surgery) added onto the end

Also need these two profiles to get the same treatment with the former being renamed with (Pre-Final Act) being added after (Dynamight)
I've taken care of the page titles and their navboxes, but for the pages that previously linked to the old titles, that's something you guys will need to handle as I'm unsure which page they should now be linking to.

Nah, I think Bob is in the clear here. Though I can't remember the exact threads in the past, informing people that a staff member has expended their demotion timer isn't a HR thing.
May you link the thread? This is interesting at least.

The power nullification page should probably be locked:

It seems that the CRT receives approval from two staff members and at least two ordinary members. I'm here to ask if conclusion could be made and the CRT could be applied.
Bump for my previous request.

And

Request for moving Fei Yu to Fei Yu (Martial Peak) because it is a common Chinese name.
Request for moving Han Fei to Han Fei (Martial Peak) because it is a common Chinese name (especially when there is a notable real life person named Han Fei: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Han_Fei)

few things Imma request:

1 - Mario and Luigi's profiles unlocked

2 - Remove the Dark Bowser link from Bowser's profile, and vice-versa with Dark Bowser's profile

3 - Delete the Grand Star's profile page, as it's being merged with the Power Star's

all this been approved in this thread

few things Imma request:

1 - Mario and Luigi's profiles unlocked

2 - Remove the Dark Bowser link from Bowser's profile, and vice-versa with Dark Bowser's profile

3 - Delete the Grand Star's profile page, as it's being merged with the Power Star's

all this been approved in this thread

forgot to mention, is it aight if Dark Bowser's profile was renamed to just "Dark Star"?

since he's his own dude and what not

Mario and Luigi's profiles can also be locked again

Last edited:
This thread can be closed since OP is year banned and it's not on run anymore.

This thread can be closed since OP is year banned and it's not on run anymore.
Fine, I closed it.

I have done so. A redirect has been set up for the previous title, and I've updated all the links to the current title. Just make sure to convert all the non-link mentions of "Pizza Face" to "Pizzaface" when referring to the character, if it hasn't been done already.

forgot to mention, is it aight if Dark Bowser's profile was renamed to just "Dark Star"?

since he's his own dude and what not
I don't know, I'm okay with it if it's been discussed in the thread and was accepted.

Mario and Luigi's profiles can also be locked again
Okay then. But next time, please remember to include the link to the CRT in the editing summary, as failing to do so can lead to other staff members reverting your edit.

Done. You can now close the thread and lock the profile.
Locked.

I don't know, I'm okay with it if it's been discussed in the thread and was accepted.

Okay then. But next time, please remember to include the link to the CRT in the editing summary, as failing to do so can lead to other staff members reverting your edit.

funnily enough, that shit already happened

Last edited:
Back