• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Maanim revision (The Unwritten)

Status
Not open for further replies.

old maanim

https://www.cbr.com/carey-gross-ready-the-end-of-the-unwritten-apocalypse/

The solicitation for "The Unwritten: Apocalypse" #8 teases Tom's hunt for a maanim. Is that the Holy Grail?

Carey
: The Grail and the maanim are two aspects of the same thing, and there are other aspects that we'll also be playing with. All of this gets explicitly explained in #6, but there are some surprises, as well, after that.

Lets just call that aspect the Maanim.

Really minor stuff
Add Thomas Taylor and Tommy Taylor to Tom name

Last edited:
Please clarify what you want to do here exactly.

So its adding new keys? Seems generally fine with references and scans.

Although theres a grammer mistake in the Grail P&A section: “ Healing, (Hight-Godly”

Shouldnt have a comma between the Healing and its explaination either.

It seems good to me, except for omnipresence (as it seems uncertain if what was intended is simply that the Maanim manifests simultaneously in a lot of places at once) and that the page needs explanation keys for its statistics.

It seems good to me, except for omnipresence (as it seems uncertain if what was intended is simply that the Maanim manifests simultaneously in a lot of places at once)
Sorry i forgot about this thread. Yeah im not sure about the speed i think its should be replaced with Varies because it can change it form to many object & weapon and omnipresent should be replaced with Multilcation.
and that the page needs explanation keys for its statistics.
The Maanim should be scalled to others because all of them are The Maanim, its an Item that take form based on the story is it in and human belief, like how its a holy grail in this Story and the golden Trumpet when in the Wilson Taylor novel, its basically turn to the stronger version of a certain thing in a story.

I forgot to add Shapeshifting and power mimicry.

Sorry i forgot about this thread. Yeah im not sure about the speed i think its should be replaced with Varies because it can change it form to many object & weapon and omnipresent should be replaced with Multilcation.

The Maanim should be scalled to others because all of them are The Maanim, its an Item that take form based on the story is it in and human belief, like how its a holy grail in this Story and the golden Trumpet when in the Wilson Taylor novel, its basically turn to the stronger version of a certain thing in a story.

I forgot to add Shapeshifting and power mimicry.
This seems fine to me, except for power mimicry, as I don't remember seeing any good explanation for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back