• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

apparently those are supposed to scale to 2-C via toieverse kid buu stuff, you should go and ask a db supporter on what to about them

apparently those are supposed to scale to 2-C via toieverse kid buu stuff, you should go and ask a db supporter on what to about them

Well, on the specific key they have, it's High 3-A. People can discuss about being 2-C in a CRT. For now the better would be put them on 3-B, in order to not make this anymore confusing, since Dereck is opening and closing the profiles too often for that minor details (I think).

Well, on the specific key they have, it's High 3-A. People can discuss about being 2-C in a CRT. For now the better would be put them on 3-B, in order to not make this anymore confusing, since Dereck is opening and closing the profiles too often for that minor details (I think).
https://vsbattles.com/threads/db-toei-about-buuhans-tier-2-rating.152322/

Hey, hey, fanta here! Welp, I just want a break from VBW for a good bit and focus on some endeavors I've been meaning to do, so if it isn't a bother I request for someone to temp-ban me until the 29th of next month, or for around 44 days. Please, and thanks for your time, And not joking. To make this extremely clear, yes, I'll repeat, I desire a temp-ban for 44 days.

Last edited:
Adam Warlock's MCU and Comics profiles need to be connected together with an Article page

Adam Warlocks Comics profile should also be renamed to "Adam Warlock (Marvel Comics)", his whole page needs a clean up too since it doesn't even have a summary section

Adam Warlock's MCU and Comics profiles need to be connected together with an Article page

Adam Warlocks Comics profile should also be renamed to "Adam Warlock (Marvel Comics)"
Done.
his whole page needs a clean up too since it doesn't even have a summary section
Verse supporters should handle this.

Thank you for the information. 🙏

I have closed the thread in question. 🙏

Back