• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

I did it. But it's pretty odd, since Article List Templates now fulfill that role by listing the various versions of a character. Disambiguation pages, on the other hand, are intended to handle entirely separate characters who merely share the same name or serve as inspiration, as per the guidelines provided by the wiki. But maybe it is the reason why that disambiguation page is outdated in the first place.
I'd think that disambiguation page should be deleted then, unless there's some character on the site that shares the name that isn't owned by Marvel/Disney?

This CRT has finished and can now be closed
the changes from this crt have been applied, so it can now be closed

edit: ninjad
This thread, can be closed.
I handled it. 🙏
ByAsura handled it.

I need Afton to get a Fazbear Frights in the "Articles" part

thumbs-up-7648171_640.png

Can these pages be unlocked for this?

Can these pages be unlocked for this?
Please write the exactly worded page titles in a regular text list format, so it turns much easier so lock or unlock them via an automated mass-editing script.

Oops, i need these ones too, although i don't think all of them are locked.
  • Obito
  • Madara
  • Naruto (War Arc)
  • Toneri
  • Hamura
  • Hagoromo
  • Asura Otsutsuki (if his profile still exists)
Obito and Madara pages were definitely locked, and I unlocked them.

If by Naruto (War Arc), you meant the Part II: War Arc, then it was unlocked by Shadow, along with Toneri, Hamura, and Hagoromo.

Back