• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

Itachi was alrd unlocked, rest i've unlocked them, tell me when you are done.

Edit. Noticed that my brother unlocked it
Sorry about that, I was on my phone and tried to help out by unlocking them, but it was taking several minutes just to unlock one profile, which became frustrating. so I just gave up halfway.

I have locked the pages instead.

Can anyone give a brief explanation on how to add references to profiles?

Edit: Wait I think I figured it out actually
This is how to insert a reference:
<ref name="declarename">Reference Text 1</ref>
  • The declarename part is an "identifier" in the reference tag, it helps identify which kind of reference it is. Replace declarename with any name of your liking, this makes it easier to reference the same source later on.
  • Reference Text 1 is a footnote text, replace Reference Text 1 with any text of your choice, this text will basically be the origin of the referenced scan or ability justification.
This is how to use the same reference/footnote:
<ref name="declarename"/>
  • To easily declare the same footnote/reference again, you can use the same identifier. However, you must use a self-closing empty ref tag by adding a slash (/) right after the identifier text.

If my explanation doesn't help, maybe the References page will.

I know you said you figured it out, but I'm just going to put this here just in case.

I requesting to unlock this profile because of this thread, the sword scale to the accepted character in the thread, people forgot to ask to unlock the profile

I requesting to unlock CC Goku profile because of these two CRTs, people forgot to ask to unlock his profile before the thread was close, and his P&A get affected by the conclusion of these two threads (get more abilities)
Unlocked.

Back