• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mordecai and Rigby 3.A/3.B Upgrade

Rau

In the Great Bikes episode of Regular Show, Mordecai and Rigby are brought to intergalactic court for being too cool. The man who gave the opening speech in court said to Mordecai and Rigby, "Listen, Your Honor, these two have thrown off the balance of cool in the universe. the concetration of cool is so dense at the park it will implode into a coolness singularity. A black hole from which no coolness can escape.

vsb black holes Iirc, which forms an average black hole, is High 4-C. But the black hole itself has no real layer because it destroys everything with the force.

image.png

The black hole size the court showed.

As for said black hole's actual AP, said singularity of a black hole would be able to cause infinite destruction if its AP is actually infinite, but a black hole does not really do this, other than density/gravity of said black hole being infinite (but then the singularity of a black hole actually has no volume).

It would be best that if we classified a black hole's singularity as being able to ignore durability, as there have been characters who were able to survive being inside black holes despite reaching said singularity.

I'm sorry I can't calc about this, but I argue that the AP of the black hole can be 3.B or 4.A.

So to give a general suggestion, I would word it as...

Attack Potency: Unknow (Able to ignore durability), possibly Large Star level (Only apply Large Star if the energy required to calc a black hole is required)

Speed: Unknow (How fast can this character move in real time? Is he immobile due to him being a black hole?)

Durability: Unknow (Cannot be destroyed by conventional means. A black hole will continue to expand its size when it absorbs any form of energy directed at it)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Okay Let's say Black hole makes the mass of the Sun (Normally a Black Hole occurs when a star reaches a 100X mass in the sun) so 1.99x10 ^ 30 therefore:

E = (1.99e30) (3000000000 ^ 2) = 1.791e47 = Solar System Level Apparently

Concerning High 3-A Black Hole, I do not know, it has always been complicated with the Blach Hole

I use the Formula E = MC ^ 2 As on the calculation that Lina made For my Calc

There is also another alternative:

• Mass of the Sun: 1,99e30kg
  • Radius Of the Sun: 697.000.000m
  • GBE = U = G (Mass ^ 2) / (radius) Sooooo:
(6.67e-11) * ((1.99e30) ^ 2) / (695 700 000m) = 3.79e41 Star Level

The big star level is only valid if you created it. The black hole itself does not have a suitable layer, we see how the damage depends on distance.

It's Mordecai and Rigby.

• Can a black hole kill someone with 3-A level durability?
  • Black Hole > Durability

-----------------------------------------------------------------

We can give them according to the current feats, but there the size of the black hole is given.

When Benson was summoned to the trial, Benson found the question amusing and said, "Huh? are these cool hahaha absolutely no'' he teases. The judge said to Benson, "Benson... this is no joke, man. Answer the question, the fate of the universe depends on it.”

(sorry I couldn't find the full video but that's enough.)

The fate of the universe is passing, so I think this black hole should be 3.A or 3.B.

It specifically says that only cool things would be sucked into the black hole, so it wouldn’t necessarily destroy the universe.

It’s also purely a hypothetical.
No. He says cold-bloodedness cannot escape, but he says it can bring the end of this universe. so it's not just cool, it covers everything else. so they were brought to the intergalactic tribunal. and already the judge says "the fate of the universe depends on it". It does not make assumptions as if the universe could disappear.

to everyone else this seems to be something of environmental destruction so it doesn't really scale anyone physically, i agree

vsb black holes Iirc, which forms an average black hole, is High 4-C

No, black holes are whatever they're shown to be in a verse, starting at nothing.

The black hole size the court showed.

Are we using Ben 10 logic? You don't know if those things are in the same dimension as the black hole, they can be in the background, things in the background are smaller and make unknown the size of the thing in the front. You can't possibly use this for size.

As for said black hole's actual AP, said singularity of a black hole would be able to cause infinite destruction if its AP is actually infinite, but a black hole does not really do this

..why comment this then?

I'm sorry I can't calc about this, but I argue that the AP of the black hole can be 3.B or 4.A.

That's based on nothing.

This was a black hole from which no one would be able to escape, with no reason for anyone to be able to reverse it, that's awful enough for the universe to have for its fate to be depend on it. Even throwing in high-end takes, how long would it take for the universe to be destroyed? If it takes too long, it wouldn't be 3-B at all, you can't possibly tier this.

That's even ignoring the fact that, as they said, the thing only sucks in coolness, not matter.
So to give a general suggestion, I would word it as...

Attack Potency: Unknow (Able to ignore durability), possibly Large Star level (Only apply Large Star if the energy required to calc a black hole is required)

Speed: Unknow (How fast can this character move in real time? Is he immobile due to him being a black hole?)

Durability: Unknow (Cannot be destroyed by conventional means. A black hole will continue to expand its size when it absorbs any form of energy directed at it)
Well, this is pretty badly proposed.

No, black holes are whatever they're shown to be in a verse, starting at nothing.
yes it is, but i got it on average. I said the tier given there for the lirc.

Are we using Ben 10 logic? You don't know if those things are in the same dimension as the black hole, they can be in the background, things in the background are smaller and make unknown the size of the thing in the front. You can't possibly use this for size.
yes we know. They are people who have experienced this before and are knowledgeable. I don't understand what you want to dismiss by saying that, it's really a comment meant to be written.

..why comment this then?
reading the full comment there I just said that if the AP of the black hole is infinite it can cause infinite destruction but a black hole really can't do that except that the density/gravity of the black hole in question is infinite here I just said infinite destruction I don't use high 3.a in my scaling.

That's based on nothing.
If you read the scale I put, you will understand that I cannot write the same here.

it's already going to destroy the universe.

This was a black hole from which no one would be able to escape, with no reason for anyone to be able to reverse it, that's awful enough for the universe to have for its fate to be depend on it. Even throwing in high-end takes, how long would it take for the universe to be destroyed? If it takes too long, it wouldn't be 3-B at all, you can't possibly tier this.
but it is said very clearly that it affects the universe and can destroy it. On the other hand, dude, did you say that seriously? coldness cannot escape from a black hole and since the speed issue is really ridiculous for a black hole, it can also be given where slow average speed can be taken or faster because coolness cannot escape from it. Just because it's slow doesn't prove it can't be gradual. That black hole was going to destroy the universe, so they were brought to intergalactic court. It's unreasonable for you to ignore so much and write this.

Well, this is pretty badly proposed.
I've already written it as an example of the lowest tier that can be taken.

Disagree with Eficiente. The blackhole is clearly a threat to the universe this might even be Low 2-C
it could be. but it just says it will destroy the universe. We don't know much about the strength of the black hole, but it is destined to destroy the universe. If it could destroy cosmology, it would be Low 2.c. I gave layers with the most straight logic

it could be. but it just says it will destroy the universe. We don't know much about the strength of the black hole, but it is destined to destroy the universe. If it could destroy cosmology, it would be Low 2.c. I gave layers with the most straight logic
Actually "Universe" is most of the time just Low 2-C unless theres anti feats

Disagree with Eficiente. The blackhole is clearly a threat to the universe this might even be Low 2-C
Actually "Universe" is most of the time just Low 2-C unless theres anti feats
Yes it CAN be. But by default it is Low 2-C
This shows a pretty high lack of standards. You can't have something be Low 2-C for the heck of it, it needs to be proven to be Low 2-C, not the other way around. Saying that "most of the time" universe refers to the universe across all past, present and future is crazy, that's clearly something circumstantial.

yes it is, but i got it on average. I said the tier given there for the lirc.
"yes it is" what? Be more clear.
I don't understand what you want to dismiss by saying that, it's really a comment meant to be written.
Your claim of that being the size of the black hole by saying "The black hole size the court showed."
reading the full comment there I just said that if the AP of the black hole is infinite it can cause infinite destruction but a black hole really can't do that except that the density/gravity of the black hole in question is infinite here I just said infinite destruction I don't use high 3.a in my scaling.
Don't deflect the issue, what I pointed out is that you said something pointless for no reason, as something bad. You may as well be saying "I don't care, I can say pointless things if they're vaguely related to a topic". The black hole isn't said to be infinite or to cause infinite destruction, it follows to not talk about it. Part of the reason being, the op looks like a mess, not doing things like that would help make things more organized.
If you read the scale I put, you will understand that I cannot write the same here.

it's already going to destroy the universe.
You're not being clear.

You're yet to show anything that says it's going to do that.
but it is said very clearly that it affects the universe and can destroy it.
It doesn't say it can destroy it, you made that up. It will be a matter that concerns the universe, it will "affect" it in that way.
On the other hand, dude, did you say that seriously? coldness cannot escape from a black hole and since the speed issue is really ridiculous for a black hole, it can also be given where slow average speed can be taken or faster because coolness cannot escape from it. Just because it's slow doesn't prove it can't be gradual. That black hole was going to destroy the universe, so they were brought to intergalactic court. It's unreasonable for you to ignore so much and write this.
I said "coolness", the ep was about being "cool", Mordecai & Rigby were so "cool" this invisible black hole was created that sucks up "coolness", it doesn't target any & all types of matter, just "cool" things, which is an insane limitation. We don't know the range of it but it could hypothetically suck up all the coolness in the universe and that obviously wouldn't destroy it.

Don't you see as an issue that you needed to write down 3 times in 1 comment how the black hole was going to destroy the universe? You're just pushing this idea, the ideal thing to do would be to once break down the logic of it and why it is that you believe it, not repeat the result of what you believe over and over.

Okay Let's say Black hole makes the mass of the Sun (Normally a Black Hole occurs when a star reaches a 100X mass in the sun) so 1.99x10 ^ 30 therefore:

E = (1.99e30) (3000000000 ^ 2) = 1.791e47 = Solar System Level Apparently

Concerning High 3-A Black Hole, I do not know, it has always been complicated with the Blach Hole

I use the Formula E = MC ^ 2 As on the calculation that Lina made For my Calc

There is also another alternative:

• Mass of the Sun: 1,99e30kg
  • Radius Of the Sun: 697.000.000m
  • GBE = U = G (Mass ^ 2) / (radius) Sooooo:
(6.67e-11) * ((1.99e30) ^ 2) / (695 700 000m) = 3.79e41 Star Level
I have literally no bearing in this CRT either way but I just wanted to say this math is quite wrong and it's also not how you calculate AP from black holes.
You get the radius of the black hole, rearrange the Schwarzschild radius equation (pictured) to figure out the mass of the black hole. Find out how many times more or less than either the Earth's mass or the Sun's mass (whichever is closer) then multiply that number by the respective body's GBE.
1ibp7c.png

"yes it is" what? Be more clear.
you should look at the photo it is similar and same as the case given to Lirc. The black holes formed by the average Lirc are taken as High 4-C.

Your claim of that being the size of the black hole by saying "The black hole size the court showed."
There are 2 things going on about the black hole. The size of the black hole in the picture and that it can destroy the universe. We have to start with these two.

Don't deflect the issue, what I pointed out is that you said something pointless for no reason, as something bad. You may as well be saying "I don't care, I can say pointless things if they're vaguely related to a topic". The black hole isn't said to be infinite or to cause infinite destruction, it follows to not talk about it. Part of the reason being, the op looks like a mess, not doing things like that would help make things more organized.
Man, I'm not saying anything about deflecting the subject. I'm using the most probable case there. it has nothing to do with our black hole.

You're not being clear.

You're yet to show anything that says it's going to do that.
Man, I bet you didn't read my thread. The proof of the argument you say "not based on evidence/no evidence" is the video right below.

It doesn't say it can destroy it, you made that up. It will be a matter that concerns the universe, it will "affect" it in that way.
I guess you don't know how it concerns the universe. Finally, the judge said that the fate of the universe depended on it, that is, he could clearly destroy the universe. a black hole created by coolness and capable of destroying everything along with the universe. If it was as you say, it would only destroy coolness, not the universe.
I said "coolness", the ep was about being "cool", Mordecai & Rigby were so "cool" this invisible black hole was created that sucks up "coolness", it doesn't target any & all types of matter, just "cool" things, which is an insane limitation. We don't know the range of it but it could hypothetically suck up all the coolness in the universe and that obviously wouldn't destroy it.

Don't you see as an issue that you needed to write down 3 times in 1 comment how the black hole was going to destroy the universe? You're just pushing this idea, the ideal thing to do would be to once break down the logic of it and why it is that you believe it, not repeat the result of what you believe over and over.

The purpose of the topic is to give Mordecai and Rigbye the 3-A level. so it's most logical for me to refer to the evidence the judge said. I have to emphasize that the black hole will destroy the universe along with its coolness. If it destroys the universe, it becomes a real black hole.

Black hole spawn range is enough to destroy the universe. Mordecai and Rigby created this black hole. You say to me that he just attracts coolness, but the ruler says he can destroy the universe.

Back