• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

Thank you. It is very appreciated. πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Just check the differences between different stored past versions of the pages in their history sections to see the cleanup work changes that I applied.
No problem. While I do feel that King is in good faith (and introduces new verses to VS Battles Wiki), King really needs time to grasp the wiki editing and rules of VS Battles Wiki. As noted in https://vsbattles.com/threads/project-zomboid-comprehensive-crt.149996/ the CRT, King may need to know how we define different P&A.

Update: I have dealt with them.

Last edited:
No problem. While I do feel that King is in good faith (and introduces new verses to VS Battles Wiki), King really needs time to grasp the wiki editing and rules of VS Battles Wiki. As noted in https://vsbattles.com/threads/project-zomboid-comprehensive-crt.149996/ the CRT, King may need to know how we define different P&A.

Update: I have dealt with them.
Thank you for helping out. πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™
I have done so.
Please move this thread to Q&A.
I handled it.

King should learn the wikitext, which can help King organize the profile, especially how to use [[]]. I'll clean the profile. Better than before, though.

Also, request for closing https://vsbattles.com/threads/velma-velma-vs-uiro-mochi-re2-remake.149823/ because it is concluded.

Last edited:
This guy has been the subject of numerous faulty pages. If he doesn't stop after being told about it, we may need to take this as a rule violation and warn him against making pages until he learns how to do it.

Stomp match.
Akainu has:
Better Haki.
Arguably better endurance (Sanji needed regen to survive getting his bones and organs clapped, Akainu got rocked by Whitebeard's shockwaves and thrown in a ravine and survived albeit with clear injuries)
Better heat/resistance to it (Literally said to be superior to the user of the Mera Mera (Flame-Flame) fruit who specializes in Flame Manipulation and is highly resistant to it)
Better stamina ( Fought Kuzan, who was equal/relative to him, for 10 days and eventually won with the option of killing him, though he didn't take it )
Alternatively, read the profile for proof.

Request for closing https://vsbattles.com/threads/joel-the-last-of-us-tv-series-minor-revision.150081/ because it is applied.

Request for moving Yaoguai to Yaoguai (Sleeping Dogs) because it is literally... yaoguai (monster).
Request for moving Yu Zhong to Yu Zhong (Mobile Legends) because it is likely a common name.
Request for moving Hot Dog to Hot Dog (Skylanders) because Hot Dog from Krypto the Superdog exists.
Request for moving Ekko to Ekko (League of Legends) because Ekko from Arcane exists.
Request for moving Elodie to Elodie (OK K.O.) because Elodie from Long Live the Queen exists.
Request for moving Elysium to Elysium (Soulcalibur) because Elysium from Puzzle and Dragons exists.
Request for moving Erika to Erika (PokΓ©mon) because Erika from Godzilla exists.

Last edited:

King should learn the wikitext, which can help King organize the profile, especially how to use [[]]. I'll clean the profile. Better than before, though.
I gave them instructions:

Somebody else already handled it.
This guy has been the subject of numerous faulty pages. If he doesn't stop after being told about it, we may need to take this as a rule violation and warn him against making pages until he learns how to do it.
I told King that he should wait for several months with creating pages until he knows exactly what he is doing. You can comment there as well if you wish.

Stomp match.
Akainu has:
Better Haki.
Arguably better endurance (Sanji needed regen to survive getting his bones and organs clapped, Akainu got rocked by Whitebeard's shockwaves and thrown in a ravine and survived albeit with clear injuries)
Better heat/resistance to it (Literally said to be superior to the user of the Mera Mera (Flame-Flame) fruit who specializes in Flame Manipulation and is highly resistant to it)
Better stamina ( Fought Kuzan, who was equal/relative to him, for 10 days and eventually won with the option of killing him, though he didn't take it )
Alternatively, read the profile for proof.
I closed it.

Request for closing https://vsbattles.com/threads/joel-the-last-of-us-tv-series-minor-revision.150081/ because it is applied.

Request for moving Yaoguai to Yaoguai (Sleeping Dogs) because it is literally... yaoguai (monster).
Request for moving Yu Zhong to Yu Zhong (Mobile Legends) because it is likely a common name.
Request for moving Hot Dog to Hot Dog (Skylanders) because Hot Dog from Krypto the Superdog exists.
Request for moving Ekko to Ekko (League of Legends) because Ekko from Arcane exists.
Request for moving Elodie to Elodie (OK K.O.) because Elodie from Long Live the Queen exists.
Request for moving Elysium to Elysium (Soulcalibur) because Elysium from Puzzle and Dragons exists.
Request for moving Erika to Erika (PokΓ©mon) because Erika from Godzilla exists.
@Shadowbokunohero @Crazylatin77 @Zaratthustra @ElixirBlue @Tllmbrg @Nehz_XZX @Dereck03

Are any of you willing to handle it please?

There is a small issue with one of Cell's match descriptions. The Metal Sonic one in particular.
The part that links to Metal Sonic's profile after listing the verse he's from is improperly labeled as "Cell's profile" when it should say "Metal Sonic's profile". The link is fine, the text isn't.

Can't fix it myself as Cell's profile is locked

Can this have its title changed to Bot? It’s the name they now go by.
I handled it:

Back