• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

Armors comment: I guess 4th wall removal is fine. Not sure about LS upscaling tbh
Starter Packs comment: The proposed LS change also seems fine to me due to scaling from full Determination Frisk. Seems like simple scaling. Removing 4th Wall Awareness also seems fine. Everything that has not received any objections is fine by me as well, such as the addition of references, giving Frisk Supernatural Willpower, and the like. (Nothing about Intagible stuff)

It was probably a mistake.

Last edited:
Request for closing https://vsbattles.com/threads/will-we-vs-battles-wiki-have-webcomic-one-punch-man-profiles.138159/ because it is answered.
Request for closing https://vsbattles.com/threads/marcy-rebuilds-buildings-fast.143923/ because calculating it may not change the result, the thread has been answered, and it has been labeled as Construction.

Request for moving Celestials to Celestials (Marvel Comics) as MCU Celestials exists.
Request for moving Champ to Champ (Akame ga Kill!) because Champ from Monster Quest exists.
Request for moving Clash to Clash (Rainbow Six) because Clash from Marvel Comics exists.
Request for moving Coach to Coach (Footrot Flats) because Coach from Left 4 Dead exists.
Request for moving Cocytus to Cocytus (Overlord) because Cocytus from Granblue Fantasy exists.
Request for moving Daemon to Daemon (Digimon) because Daemon from Boruto exists.
Request for moving Dahlia to Dahlia (Pokémon) because Dahlia from The Vampire Diaries/The Originals exists.
Request for moving Dale to Dale (Nanatsu no Taizai) because Dale from Tucker & Dale vs. Evil exists.
Request for moving Dementia to Dementia (Villainous) because Dementia from Anima: Beyond Fantasy exists.
Request for moving Demoman to Demoman (Team Fortress 2) because Demoman from Red vs Blue exists.
Request for moving Diamond Weapon to Diamond Weapon (Final Fantasy VII) because Diamond Weapon from Final Fantasy XV exists.
Request for moving Earthshaker to Earthshaker (DotA 2) because Earthshaker from Dungeons and Dragons exists.

Last edited:
Please move this thread to Q&A.

Edit: Also this one.
Request for closing https://vsbattles.com/threads/eh-screw-it-marcy-wu-vs-scp-682.150327 because it is agreed that it is a stomp.
These have been moved/closed now.

Request to close this thread. Hermes has been upgraded and this is a massive necro stomp.
Request for closing https://vsbattles.com/threads/will-we-vs-battles-wiki-have-webcomic-one-punch-man-profiles.138159/ because it is answered.
Request for closing https://vsbattles.com/threads/marcy-rebuilds-buildings-fast.143923/ because calculating it may not change the result, the thread has been answered, and it has been labeled as Construction.

Request for moving Celestials to Celestials (Marvel Comics) as MCU Celestials exists.
Request for moving Champ to Champ (Akame ga Kill!) because Champ from Monster Quest exists.
Request for moving Clash to Clash (Rainbow Six) because Clash from Marvel Comics exists.
Request for moving Coach to Coach (Footrot Flats) because Coach from Left 4 Dead exists.
Request for moving Cocytus to Cocytus (Overlord) because Cocytus from Granblue Fantasy exists.
Request for moving Daemon to Daemon (Digimon) because Daemon from Boruto exists.
Request for moving Dahlia to Dahlia (Pokémon) because Dahlia from The Vampire Diaries/The Originals exists.
Request for moving Dale to Dale (Nanatsu no Taizai) because Dale from Tucker & Dale vs. Evil exists.
Request for moving Dementia to Dementia (Villainous) because Dementia from Anima: Beyond Fantasy exists.
Request for moving Demoman to Demoman (Team Fortress 2) because Demoman from Red vs Blue exists.
Request for moving Diamond Weapon to Diamond Weapon (Final Fantasy VII) because Diamond Weapon from Final Fantasy XV exists.
Request for moving Earthshaker to Earthshaker (DotA 2) because Earthshaker from Dungeons and Dragons exists.
These threads have already been closed, and I will begin working on moving the pages soon.
I would like for Sans Page to be opened because after this edit his "Intagible" attacks were removed with no justification

Look he only talks about removal to 4th wall awareness and some LS stuff nothing else.
Considering that removing Intangible Attacks was not a part of the overall revision, I have restored this ability to Sans' profile.

This thread needs to open for evaluation like it was promised to. However I need to make some edits to it first.
There is not a "Morrison Cosmology" as per Ultima's suggestion, we merged Snyder, Tynion, and Morrison. As such, the proposal is obsolete. We have already reached a consensus on the factual details of the cosmology and are currently focusing on tiering.

Also, looking at Antvasima's comments in that thread, he never promised to re-open it later and instead said to take it up in the official thread.

Yes there is no Morrison cosmology, which is why I need to edit it. Also when I asked to reopen the thread in the past he told me it would be best if we handled it later, which never happened, so it needs to be reopened.

Yes there is no Morrison cosmology, which is why I need to edit it.
And then what? Like I said, we are past the "details" stage of the cosmology revision project. We are currently tiering them. If you want to make a tiering argument it's best to do it in the main thread.

Also when I asked to reopen the thread in the past he told me it would be best if we handled later.
I think describing that interaction as a "promise to reopen" is rather far-fetched.

It was handled. Ant closed it. We already had a thread for discussing the details of the cosmology split which reached a staff consensus, and we've moved onto tiering. There's no reason to re-open the thread.

No it wasn’t handled. Ant directly said, in the past, “Isn't it better to handle that later?” after I requested to reopen it. I don’t care about what consensus you guys came to in a different thread. My thread still needs to be evaluated.

Then throw it into the main cosmology thread.

There's a thought
The purpose of that thread is for tiering. My thread is for dissecting the cosmology and tiering. Plus it’s a whole boatload of information involved. It’s much more efficient and less chaotic to keep my stuff in a separate thread.

Me showing VSBW users how to argue in threads that are actually related to their subject instead of clogging unrelated, important threads with their bickering
drake-computer.gif

Ant directly said, in the past, “Isn't it better to handle that later?” after I requested to reopen it.
Ant also directly said: You are not supposed to start content revision threads about exactly the same thing as another already ongoing more prominent revision. It is better if you take up your arguments at an appropriate time there instead.

He didn't change his mind about it, you're just misrepresenting his intentions from a very vague comment even though he was much more explicit about it in the actual thread.

I don’t care about what consensus you guys came to in a different thread.
Whether or not you care is immaterial. The staff reached a consensus about it like, a month ago, and we aren't revisiting the issue immediately after it has been concluded.

My thread still needs to be evaluated.
The cosmology was evaluated. If you wanted to argue for changes, you should've done so in the main thread like everyone else did.

The purpose of that thread is for tiering. My thread is for dissecting the cosmology and tiering.
If it's for tiering, then post it in the tiering thread. If it's not for tiering, it's a settled issue that we aren't going to revisit.

I’m not misinterpreting anything. I asked to reopen the thread and Ant replied to me saying it will be handled later.

Also it’s clearly not immediate if you guys reached a consensus a month ago.

Also nothing on this site is settled. Literally almost everything involving the cosmology of a verse and its tiering is open to change.

I digress, it’s best for you to stop derailing this thread about a conversation you have no say in anyway.

I’m not misinterpreting anything. I asked to reopen the thread and Ant replied to me saying it will be handled later.
Which is -- in no way shape or form -- a "promise to reopen" or even indicative of his interest in re-opening it at all.

Also it’s clearly not immediate if you guys reached a consensus a month ago.

Also nothing on this site is settled. Literally almost everything involving the cosmology of a verse and its tiering is open to change.
Which is an extremely short amount of time to attempt to re-tackle a large matter that just reached a wide staff consensus a few weeks ago.

I digress, it’s best for you to stop derailing this thread about a conversation you have no say in anyway.
Not derailing at all, it was crucial to note the context.

I’ve said what I’ve had to say. And yes you are derailing. This conversation is between me and the mods, and despite having no say in the matter, you are inserting yourself into it to have a pointless debate on whether my thread should be unlocked or not.

So like I and others have asked, stop detailing.

As I said, it was crucial to note the context, as you had misrepresented it. Ant will make his decision about it when he comes back online.

MvC Spidey doesn't have his profile listed in the article section for all the Spidey profiles yet

Done, i'll be handling the redirect links and create a disambiguation page for them.

Back