• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Classic Ben 10 UAFO Upgrades 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
...can i make a profile for Ultimos and have him scale to some of these feats?

Also why doesn't Vilgax scale to Diamondhead's Mountain feat? They've fought before, iirc, OS Diamondhead couldn't scratch Vilgax.

Anybody else willing to take the scaling part ? its too tedious for me. I can't make the right scaling.

btw i am also putting clips as proof of scaling, as the profiles don't have them right now, not a problem with that right?

Blog is done, the aliens that have "durability" specifically listed will gain a "possible" rating for their ap since most of them are not portraited as high defense walls and should likely scale to their durability

Didnt AF Diamondhead beat Vilgax and even gave him a black eye? Is that scaling at all?
diamond head being>Uaf vilgax gives too much problems and circular scaling, Kevin scales to diamond head and so does a number of people, even so, in the fight vilgax was only beaten by diamond head smashing 3 massive crystals on him, all the other attacks he tanked very fine and even smashed massive crystals from diamond head
Uaf vilgax upscales if anything from diamond head

diamond head being>Uaf vilgax gives too much problems and circular scaling, Kevin scales to diamond head and so does a number of people, even so, in the fight vilgax was only beaten by diamond head smashing 3 massive crystals on him, all the other attacks he tanked very fine and even smashed massive crystals from diamond head
Uaf vilgax upscales if anything from diamond head
Iirc chromastone was shown to be inside the diamondhead later on, probably when omnitrix tried to fix the broken chromastone and he transformed to diamondhead, both of them gets merged giving him amp.

Iirc chromastone was shown to be inside the diamondhead later on, probably when omnitrix tried to fix the broken chromastone and he transformed to diamondhead, both of them gets merged giving him amp.
even then, it still becomes circular to scale Uaf diamondhead>>uaf vilgax, as kevin is comparable to diamond head, which scales to goop, which scales to swampfire, which scales to hummungosaur which was defeated by uaf vilgax, scaling diamondhead above vilgax creates problems and circular scaling no matter what

even then, it still becomes circular to scale Uaf diamondhead>>uaf vilgax, as kevin is comparable to diamond head, which scales to goop, which scales to swampfire, which scales to hummungosaur which was defeated by uaf vilgax, scaling diamondhead above vilgax creates problems and circular scaling no matter what
I think chromastone merged to diamondhead didn't last long for anyone to scale to it. It was started with the events of warlord vilgax and ended after few episodes.

I think chromastone merged to diamondhead didn't last long for anyone to scale to it. It was started with the events of warlord vilgax and ended after few episodes.
in every appearence of diamond head after his fight with vilgax and before his separations from chromastone he fought people that scales, specially kevin in "In Charm's Way" and "Singlehanded"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back