• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

Captain America, Iron Man and Spider-Man need to be unlocked for this CRT
Cap, Spidey and IM need to be re-unlocked for the same CRT

Last edited:
There's something that's been bugging, that I hope has a remedy.
So, there's this Hololive verse page. When you go on the Hololive category, the thumbnail for the Hololive verse page is the image for one of the characters of the verse instead of the image used on the Hololive verse page itself. Is there any way for the thumbnail to change to the image the verse page has?
I asked our wiki manager about this type of issue earlier, and it seems not, likely due to that horizontal header images do not fit well into into square image boxes.

Cap, Spidey and IM need to be re-unlocked for the same CRT
I unlocked them. Tell us here when you are done.

Request for moving Joel to Joel (The Last of Us Video Game)
Request for moving Joel (Live Action) to Joel (The Last of Us Television Series)
Joel could be a common name and The Last of Us has Video Game and TV Series.

As we have Video Game continuity and TV Series continuity of The Last of Us, do we need to change all XXX (The Last of Us) to XXX (The Last of Us Video Game)?

Can someone unlock IZ profile for this CRT?

Dereck where are you?

I have a feeling that it may be better to introduce King Dom470 to Editing Instruction and Discussion Rule as King's new profiles have some format problems. (You can notice that when you edit the page with source mode. I have fixed some)
Evidence:

Also, King has applied CRT without relevant CRT being accepted, and King continues to do so after edit reverted:

The relevant CRT which is waiting for being accepted: https://vsbattles.com/threads/project-zomboid-comprehensive-crt.149996/ Also, the calculation used in the profile to support 9-B rating has not been evaluated yet.

Last edited:

Dereck where are you?
It's done so no need to unlock.

Request to move this thread to QnA

Request for moving Joel to Joel (The Last of Us Video Game)
Request for moving Joel (Live Action) to Joel (The Last of Us Television Series)
Joel could be a common name and The Last of Us has Video Game and TV Series.
Somebody else moved the pages previously, and I redirected the links that lead to the old pages.
As we have Video Game continuity and TV Series continuity of The Last of Us, do we need to change all XXX (The Last of Us) to XXX (The Last of Us Video Game)?
Maybe, but it seems simpler to only add the extra descriptions texts to characters from the TV series, rather than the original games.

Dereck where are you?
Maverick seems to have handled it previously.

I have a feeling that it may be better to introduce King Dom470 to Editing Instruction and Discussion Rule as King's new profiles have some format problems. (You can notice that when you edit the page with source mode. I have fixed some)
Evidence:

Also, King has applied CRT without relevant CRT being accepted, and King continues to do so after edit reverted:

The relevant CRT which is waiting for being accepted: https://vsbattles.com/threads/project-zomboid-comprehensive-crt.149996/ Also, the calculation used in the profile to support 9-B rating has not been evaluated yet.
I tried to handle it, but I had done cleanup work in a few of the pages that you reverted. Can you apply it again please?

Back