• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

Requesting these pages be temporarily unlocked to implement an upgrade for lifting strength here

Requesting these pages be temporarily unlocked to implement an upgrade for lifting strength here
They are unlocked. Please let me know when you have finished.

I added it. There seemed to be a slight punctuation error though, so I tried to correct it.

That's not actually a punctuation error, the comma it's the same in the source material too (both the official English version and the original Japanese version).

Might I ask for this thread to be closed? It's derailed into an argument about a hax ability, and this matchup was IIRC concluded to be a stomp because Mxyzptlk's abilties only work on lower dimensional beings which I guess don't effect Enerjak

Might I ask for this thread to be closed? It's derailed into an argument about a hax ability, and this matchup was IIRC concluded to be a stomp because Mxyzptlk's abilties only work on lower dimensional beings which I guess don't effect Enerjak
Somebody else handled it.

I handled it, but you can correct unlocked pages from these types of issues on your own.

That page is locked; it was locked by Weekly soon after its creation almost 4 years ago.

Hi guys

Can any mod please close this profile to edits?

I've been always cleaning it up from fan users edits.

It seems that Space and Nil were not updated in the CM1 revision, they profile still have CM2 :unsure:

also, the justificative in the profile that explains the reason to ''cm2'' need to be changed to ''cm1'', this isnt a CRT worthy, as it was due the changes of CM

You won me
c43091233a7f5066d198b64a9bc60efd_1.jpg

Back