• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

Hi guys

Can any mod please close this profile to edits?

I've been always cleaning it up from fan users edits.

I handled it.

How do I change my name in forum
You are only allowed to do that if you have already changed your wiki username. In that case, I or AKM can change it for you.

However, it is confusing for other members if you change your username either there or here, so it isn't recommended to do so.

I have renamed the page and updated the links to it.

I suppose that you can, but it likely wouldn't really do much good. People can just as easily skim through the content revisions forum thread titles.

Reactions: Rez
close this, please
the thread does not seem to go anywhere and even being the creator of this I must admit that it is mediocre.
Most of the things the thread said I plan to say again in smaller and more organized future threads.

The Feats that justify the "Likely far higher" are not present on the thread (It leads to an error page.) They should either be removed of fixed.

close this, please
the thread does not seem to go anywhere and even being the creator of this I must admit that it is mediocre.
Most of the things the thread said I plan to say again in smaller and more organized future threads.
I replied instead.

The Feats that justify the "Likely far higher" are not present on the thread (It leads to an error page.) They should either be removed of fixed.
I can unlock the page for you to edit if you wish.

This page should probably Link to whatever The light of destruction is, because this character seems important For scaling.

I can unlock the page for you to edit if you wish.
Well that’s the thing, I’m not entirely sure what to do. By removing the feats we remove all justification for the “Far higher” rating, meaning the rating should go, but a revision like that would probably require a CRT. I assume I should ask a knowledgeable member of the verse.

The link in God (Unsong)'s AP currently goes to mobile Wikipedia. It should probably go to desktop (remove the .m from the URL), since if someone's on mobile it'll automatically redirect them to that version anyway.

Back