• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

Not much of a request I suppose, I was just wondering if parodies could be added to the wiki? I don't recall seeing one but I had been planning on adding one, and I imagine there's nothing wrong with them so long as they're official.

I wouldn't say like MAD, since MAD normally parodies one series or franchise into a single short story, what I'm working on is an entire series that serves as a parody to another.

Not much of a request I suppose, I was just wondering if parodies could be added to the wiki? I don't recall seeing one but I had been planning on adding one, and I imagine there's nothing wrong with them so long as they're official.
I am uncertain. Works that are very popular, officially published, and just satirise each other are probably fine at least. I think that we accepted "Red vs. Blue" for example.

This is the wrong thread to talk about this but I can summarize it in this one post: There's this Spanish parody of Dragon Ball called Dragon Fall (this memetic image has been around the internet for a looong time, it originates from Dragon Fall), it was officially published and edited by Mambo Kingz Ediciones and Hi No Tori Studio from 1993 to 1997, and has been printed in Argentina, France, Belgium, Canada, Switzerland and a few other countries, and it was fairly popular while it lasted (and still somewhat well-known in the Spanish DB community), only ending because the authors had more or less lost interest in the project. While it initially satirizes Dragon Ball and a plethora of other anime, movies and plenty other things, over time it becomes its own story with some slight relation to Dragon Ball.

I already have a few calcs and renders made and I figured it could add it, since there's enough to differentiate it from DB stats-wise and characters-wise plus it's official (unlike say, DB Abridged).

Hol up. Isn’t that a composite profile? I thought those aren’t allowed.
I think the idea is that most versions of the same character in Injustice are the exact same in terms of powers and stats, and only defer in personality, making profiles for different versions redundant. Thawne in particular only has one canon version in the games IIRC.

This is the wrong thread to talk about this but I can summarize it in this one post: There's this Spanish parody of Dragon Ball called Dragon Fall (this memetic image has been around the internet for a looong time, it originates from Dragon Fall), it was officially published and edited by Mambo Kingz Ediciones and Hi No Tori Studio from 1993 to 1997, and has been printed in Argentina, France, Belgium, Canada, Switzerland and a few other countries, and it was fairly popular while it lasted (and still somewhat well-known in the Spanish DB community), only ending because the authors had more or less lost interest in the project. While it initially satirizes Dragon Ball and a plethora of other anime, movies and plenty other things, over time it becomes its own story with some slight relation to Dragon Ball.

I already have a few calcs and renders made and I figured it could add it, since there's enough to differentiate it from DB stats-wise and characters-wise plus it's official (unlike say, DB Abridged).
Okay.

Hello.

I have found a redundant category:

I would greatly appreciate if there are any volunteers that are willing to go through these pages and remove this category for the ones that do not have Supernatural Willpower listed in their powers and abilities sections, and replace it with the following category for the ones that do have Supernatural Willpower listed.

Tell us here when you are done, so I can delete the Willpower Users category afterwards.

Thank you. I appreciate it.

Please list the profile pages that are locked afterwards.

Hello.

I have found a redundant category:

I would greatly appreciate if there are any volunteers that are willing to go through these pages and remove this category for the ones that do not have Supernatural Willpower listed in their powers and abilities sections, and replace it with the following category for the ones that do have Supernatural Willpower listed.

Tell us here when you are done, so I can delete the Willpower Users category afterwards.
Can't this be handled by a bot?

Alongside the rest I've done, I've also added Supernatural Willpower as an ability on John Stewart (DCAU)'s profile, since that clearly should have been there before as he's a Green Lantern, and most likely the only reason it wasn't is the profile being made before Supernatural Willpower was an ability and the DCAU not being espesially popular on the site (A shame in my opinion).

An overwhelming number of One Piece characters had this category, I should note. I assume that the intention was to give them Supernatural Willpower, but the power didn't exist yet. However, I didn't add it to the profiles since I don't know much about One Piece, and simply removed the category (With the exception of Whitebeard, who already had Supernatural Willpower on his profile)

The following locked profiles still have the category:
Boota
Iron Fist
Kamina
Loki (Marvel Comics) (Classic)
Monkey D. Luffy (Post-Timeskip)
Monkey D. Luffy (Pre-Timeskip)
Nia Teppelin
Sheev Palpatine
Simon the Digger

Can't this be handled by a bot?
No, as some profiles need the category removed and others would need to have it replaced with Supernatural Willpower.

Back