• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

Alongside the rest I've done, I've also added Supernatural Willpower as an ability on John Stewart (DCAU)'s profile, since that clearly should have been there before as he's a Green Lantern, and most likely the only reason it wasn't is the profile being made before Supernatural Willpower was an ability and the DCAU not being espesially popular on the site (A shame in my opinion).

An overwhelming number of One Piece characters had this category, I should note. I assume that the intention was to give them Supernatural Willpower, but the power didn't exist yet. However, I didn't add it to the profiles since I don't know much about One Piece, and simply removed the category (With the exception of Whitebeard, who already had Supernatural Willpower on his profile)

The following locked profiles still have the category:
Boota
Iron Fist
Kamina
Loki (Marvel Comics) (Classic)
Monkey D. Luffy (Post-Timeskip)
Monkey D. Luffy (Pre-Timeskip)
Nia Teppelin
Sheev Palpatine
Simon the Digger
Thank you. I appreciate it.

I handled the remaining work.

A CaptainHulk23 match again as a stomp? Good lord someone should give him a warning or something!
A CaptainHulk23 match again as a stomp? Is that 5 now? Someone should instruct him...
Is some other staff member willing to handle it please?

Also, thank you to all staff members who helped out above.

Is some other staff member willing to handle it please?

Also, thank you to all staff members who helped out above.
Sorry for double posting that, when I saw it still in my typing whatever box I changed it to be more professional and sent.

No problem. I will give a warning to him in lack of other volunteers.

I would appreciate if some other sysop or content moderator can handle it please.

I have unlocked the page. Tell me here when you are done.

Reactions: JED
Back