• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High 1-A for PRB?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's my first thread, pls don't hit hard

The first place I would like to start is with infinite-dimensional constructs. On one of the scans, Dakim (that was his name, if I’m not mistaken) says that the universes appear in, please note, SAME space(which I suppose means that even this structure is part of the universe), but on different dimensional planes. The difference between the planes is indicated as reality / fiction. On another scan again indicates an infinite-dimensional structure.

But then the plans of existence are already going on. The reason why I decided that the dimensional plans, which the magician is talking about, are something different from the basic planes of existence, is that if universes are born in scanning with Dakim, then in scanning with PRB, well, and Thor, perhaps, we are clearly shown the dimension of Dormammu, Hell, Asgard, which at the time of cosmology of the 60-80s were often indicated as other planes of existence.
The difference between planes is also reality / fiction.

Reality/fiction difference

I’m glad that someone is putting some effort for the Pre-Retcon Beyonder. I do agree with what’s presented here. And the Pre-Retcon Beyonder does surpass everything in Marvel besides The-One-Above-All, since The Pre-Retcon Beyonder and The-One-Above-All where equal in power.

I disagree for various reasons, one being that these scans don't warrant anything of such high tier. Additionally, the most it could warrant is supporting evidence for his already Low 1A key.

Anyway, have you read this?
  • High 1-A | High Outerverse level: Characters who can affect and create/destroy states or realms which are completely transcendent over infinitely-layered Outerversal hierarchies and any extensions thereof, as well as the framework in which such entities are defined in the first place. Note that simply adding more "layers" to an already infinite 1-A hierarchy (or some structure of equivalent size) is not enough to reach this tier, and one must be completely external and unreachable by it in any form.

Just making sure

Personally, I do believe Low 1-A is a bit of a... Wrong place for PRB (possibly lower, who knows?), but the evidence provided here doesn't change the low 1a tier imo

Mind you, the gap between 1As is INSANE. So maybe he would be above other Low 1As, but don't see a higher rating, especially from these scans.

Last of the spam, but the reality-fiction difference here is only on universal scale and not on an infinite multiversal scale to my recalling.

And the infinite dimensions thing doesn't exactly refer to higher planes in that panel from what I can remember of the context, more like universes perhaps?

To get accepted into a higher tier, these dimension names and numbers are rtaher meaningless unless it's a transcendent dimension/plane by an insane number (beyond infinite).

I disagree for various reasons, one being that these scans don't warrant anything of such high tier. Additionally, the most it could warrant is supporting evidence for his already Low 1A key.

Anyway, have you read this?
  • High 1-A | High Outerverse level: Characters who can affect and create/destroy states or realms which are completely transcendent over infinitely-layered Outerversal hierarchies and any extensions thereof, as well as the framework in which such entities are defined in the first place. Note that simply adding more "layers" to an already infinite 1-A hierarchy (or some structure of equivalent size) is not enough to reach this tier, and one must be completely external and unreachable by it in any form.

Just making sure
I would just like to know what is wrong, because I often saw that in a similar, and sometimes even more ridiculous way, different universes had a high level, especially the high 1-A of DC.

Simply put, these dimensions aren't transcendent dimensions/planes of existence. Beyonder exceeds infinite number of dimensions of Marvel Multiverse by an insane degree, but that's why he is Low 1A because to reach 1A and then High 1A, he would need to transcend dimensions/planes of an even greater number. It gets a bit confusing, but at the end of the day, it's not enough to reach a different tier unless you want to upgrade the entire cosmology, which is impossible. If anything, you might accidentally cause it's downgrade lol.

I would just like to know what is wrong, because I often saw that in a similar, and sometimes even more ridiculous way, different universes had a high level, especially the high 1-A of DC.
The H1A of DC is not from the universe nor their dimensions, but for the source and all on that realm of power

Simply put, these dimensions aren't transcendent dimensions/planes of existence. Beyonder exceeds infinite number of dimensions of Marvel Multiverse by an insane degree, but that's why he is Low 1A because to reach 1A and then High 1A, he would need to transcend dimensions/planes of an even greater number. It gets a bit confusing, but at the end of the day, it's not enough to reach a different tier unless you want to upgrade the entire cosmology, which is impossible. If anything, you might accidentally cause it's downgrade lol.
in general, of course, i can arrange a complete revision of cosmology, but it will not be entirely relevant for the same PRB, for example. And it could turn out that the conditional abstractions will be higher than the same PRB.

The H1A of DC is not from the universe nor their dimensions, but for the source and all on that realm of power
Тhe problem lies only in the fact that what is listed above by a person is completely absent in the cosmology of the DC, at least according to the argumentation presented once.

Then I recommend doing a complete overhaul of the cosmology before upgrading PRB because as I said earlier, it is the only way for him to reach a different tier. Everything else you have mentioned or his other feats don't reach a different tier without cosmology upgrade.

Btw, look at other marvel characters like Oblivion, and then you will realise how upgrading PRB without the rest of them seem a bit odd and nonsensical

Edit; Its late here, so I will respond to these tomorrow.
But I don't think anyone is going to accept this upgrade.

I already agreed with what was presented. However, Confluctor has a good point consider making a complete overhaul of the cosmology of Marvel first before you attempt such a big upgrade, that way it makes more sense with the new scaling. Otherwise, you would have alot of loose ends.

Then I recommend doing a complete overhaul of the cosmology before upgrading PRB because as I said earlier, it is the only way for him to reach a different tier. Everything else you have mentioned or his other feats don't reach a different tier without cosmology upgrade.

Btw, look at other marvel characters like Oblivion, and then you will realise how upgrading PRB without the rest of them seem a bit odd and nonsensical

Edit; Its late here, so I will respond to these tomorrow.
But I don't think anyone is going to accept this upgrade.
may be so, but the problem is that the cosmology of the times of the PRB and the composite cosmology of Marvel are very different.
Oblivion appeared literally a little later than the PRB, as far as I remember.
Well good night.

problem is that the cosmology of the times of the PRB and the composite cosmology of Marvel are very different.
That is true, but then you would have to create a blog explaining that cosmology and upgrade it.

Also, seventh multiverse's composite version can be used. It is fine. Using seventh and eight together is wrong tho. But composite version of seventh is perfectly fine to do so.

I’m glad that someone is putting some effort for the Pre-Retcon Beyonder. I do agree with what’s presented here. And the Pre-Retcon Beyonder does surpass everything in Marvel besides The-One-Above-All, since The Pre-Retcon Beyonder and The-One-Above-All where equal in power.
TBH, the main reason I opened a wiki account was cause I saw PRB low 1A and I'm like wtf.

This wiki has some set of rules on how they scale characters so I just left it and my marvel friends don't wanna open a wiki account so I just left it.

Stuff presented is just Low 1-A at best tho.

Also I think people tend to forget that Pre Retcon Beyonder existed at a time prior the cosmology changes where everyone and their grandmother are 1-A.
Everything surrounding Secret Wars have been very consistent regarding stuff being infinitD n all.

How tf is this High 1A? Pretty sure there needs to be more stuff to put PRB at High 1A. The stuff here is barely Low 1A, much less High 1A.

So a strong disagree here.

Stuff presented is just Low 1-A at best tho.

Also I think people tend to forget that Pre Retcon Beyonder existed at a time prior the cosmology changes where everyone and their grandmother are 1-A.
Everything surrounding Secret Wars have been very consistent regarding stuff being infinitD n all.

I agree with this kind of notion. Tho, I would like a link to where Beyonder (and nearly all other abstracts) were put to Low 1A.

Will tarang become one of the go to tier 1 nerds? Stay tuned and find out!

Lmfao, calling me a "tier 1 nerd" would be an extremely generous remark. I'm still learning about transfinites and cardinals and whatnot. Also more about set theory. But I still can't find the link for the revisions for Marvel 😭

Lmfao, calling me a "tier 1 nerd" would be an extremely generous remark. I'm still learning about transfinites and cardinals and whatnot. Also more about set theory. But I still can't find the link for the revisions for Marvel 😭
Hey, your working on it, just keep trucking and you'll make it all the way!

I was asked to close this thread, as it has been rejected and had weak evidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back