• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some simple revisions for MCU characters

Last edited:
Nick doesn't have a Profile? Oh well.

BTW I thought that the Tesseract only produced heat when it was being used (Draw energy from/Open portals) and not that it was constantly outputting that amount of heat?

BTW I thought that the Tesseract only produced heat when it was being used (Draw energy from/Open portals) and not that it was constantly outputting that amount of heat?
It melted through steel while not in use.

Though on second thought, it's possible it retained the heat from when Red Skull used it given that it was seconds prior.

Though on second thought, it's possible it retained the heat from when Red Skull used it given that it was seconds prior.
Yeah, this is what I meant with it being in use.

In Avengers 1 after it opened a portal, Nick treated it like a Hot-Potato before immediately placing it in its containment briefcase.

The MCU Wiki states that the Tesseract was "super-heated with energy" after it teleported Red Skull.

Don't know if we use the Wiki though.

Agree with everything except maybe the Resistance to Heat Manip, like the only time the tesseract has given of extreme heat was right after it got used, not when it was inactive. Otherwise even the briefcase that held the Tesseract would've melted.

Yeah, this is what I meant with it being in use.

In Avengers 1 after it opened a portal, Nick treated it like a Hot-Potato before immediately placing it in its containment briefcase.

The MCU Wiki states that the Tesseract was "super-heated with energy" after it teleported Red Skull.

Don't know if we use the Wiki though.
Pretty sure we don't use the wiki for everything but that does not mean it isn't 100% unreliable

I updated a few of the things in the OP, they are pretty simple but what do you think of the new revisions??
I just noticed what you added for the Power Stone feat, doesn’t this mean that everyone who reacted to the blast from the Power Stone would also become Sub Relativistic speed? Like Iron Man who blocked it?

This isn't something I've seen mentioned but Bucky's MCU standing is outdated and should be moved from being neutral to being in "other heroes" in the MCU at the very least. Other than me bringing that up I think these are good and agree with all except for the tesseract granting resistance to extreme temperature fra

Agree with all of this. Maybe give Thanos possible resistance to extreme heat? Him not having it at all could be a plausible argument, but at best it's possibly at least as far as I can see. As for the powerstone, using sub-rela speeds for powerstone dodging feats sounds like calc stacking to me, but I'm not an expert so it'd probably be best to ask a calc group member.

From the Calc Stacking page:
Calc stacking refers to the practice of using results from one calculation in order to calculate other feats.
I'm referring to the use of making calcs of anyone reacting to the powerstone.

An easy fix is simply to say it varies up to sub relativistic against celestial bodies thereby it doesn't interfere with scaling and still able to use it's accepted speeds from calcs

An easy fix is simply to say it varies up to sub relativistic against celestial bodies thereby it doesn't interfere with scaling and still able to use it's accepted speeds from calcs
That's hiding a calculation, still not allowed.

That's hiding a calculation, still not allowed.
Not familiar with the rules on how these calcs can be utilized and what does and doesn't work so I honestly didn't know that was even a thing

We're not Calculating his Reaction, we're scaling him to it. Those are two very different things.
That's literally just hiding a calculation like I mentioned a moment ago

You're avoiding calculating his reactions so you can slap the other speed on it

That's literally just hiding a calculation like I mentioned a moment ago

You're avoiding calculating his reactions so you can slap the other speed on it
Why the hell do you need to Calc it when he literally Blocks the Attack from like 10 Feat away from him? That's stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back