• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

New page, all new pages get protected
If that's the case, can I have someone check if my New Profile has Protection?

If that's the case, can I have someone check if my New Profile has Protection?

Ant protected it.

(Naruto) needs to be changed to (Boruto).

Don't we just use the name of the series for this kind of clatification on page titles, over whatever segment of the series is debuted on?

(Naruto) needs to be changed to (Boruto).

The page has been moved.

This probably fits here best, when it comes to calc evaluations, I think the evaluators should like the posts with the requests on the request thread so they know those calcs have been evaluated

We do. Code is from Boruto, not Naruto. Naruto Shippuden ended 7 years ago. Both Delta and Ada have (Boruto), Code should too.
And the verse page is just called "Naruto (The Universe)", we base the name on the franchise name as far I'm aware, not on the name of an installment unless it's a verse where there's really no proper shared name beyond the author/company involved (For example, Nasuverse, 07th Expansion Works), and we currently don't treat the series like that, do we?

Last edited:
I understand tabbers don't have to be in chronological order but I've seen a few that are since that makes more sense than a random order, so shouldn't it be that way? Like for example, the miniseries Pennywise should be before the movie Pennywise.
Well,I suppose that somebody can update the tabber if they wish.

And the verse page is just called "Naruto (The Universe)", we base the name on the franchise name as far I'm aware, not on the name of an installment unless it's a verse where there's really no proper shared name beyond the author/company involved (For example, Nasuverse, 07th Expansion Works), and we currently don't treat the series like that, do we?
I suppose that is a valid point.

Anyway, thank you to all staff members who handled the requests here while I was away.

No, because they are from the Boruto section in thr Naruto page.

I can't simply belive I will need to create a thread to change something like that...

No, because they are from the Boruto section in thr Naruto page.

I can't simply belive I will need to create a thread to change something like that...
Yes, and we don't separate like that either unless it's a separate canon altogether that's just on the same franchise (Like how there's multiple Sonics and Mega Mans), and it's not like there's another character with the exact same name in the same verse to make this kind of distinction either (As it has happened in some Breath of Fire pages from what I've heard).
At that point just make a CRT TBH, it would help to keep this consistent at least regardless of the outcome.

Please post a link to the thread here.

Images should be re-hosted on somewhere like Imgur.
@Edwellken @MarvelFanatic119 @Celestial_Pegasus @BlitzStrike @SuperKamiNappa @TISSG7Redgrave @SheevShezarrine @Mr._Common_Sense @VersusJunkie54 @MeleeniumRXJ @GreyFang82 @Therefir @Arrogant_Schmuck @Mariogoods @Nico-v11 @EmperorRorepme @ZeroTC01 @Anttron224 @CrimsonStarFallen @GyroNutz @Phoenks @Le_Cookie_Salé @SuperAPM @ElixirBlue @MrKerf @Nehz_XZX @USklaverei @Newendigo @Realjackthegamer312 @LordTracer @Emirp sumitpo @TheLastStylebender @DbzDB2 @DarthSpiderr

Would any of you be willing to update the relevant, currently nonfunctional, One-Punch Man image links?

Back